What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Well..... first of all, long time no see my friends @rmi5 @KAL-EL

Secondly in addressing your question, This is a defence forum, which usually attracts conservatives and nationalists from conflict areas or countries that has had heated ancient rivalries.

Another aspect of ths is armchair warriors trying to achieve some semblance of self-esteem by openly engaging in xenophobia and overt nationalism.

Anonymity + normal person = A-hole on the internet.

Hey buddy, good to see you too. Agree 100% with what you said. There has always been at least some tension and hostility around here. Not like it just started or anything. I just noticed that lately, it seems to have gone up a notch or two. At least to me anyway.

Well..... first of all, long time no see my friends @rmi5 @KAL-EL

Secondly in addressing your question, This is a defence forum, which usually attracts conservatives and nationalists from conflict areas or countries that has had heated ancient rivalries.

Another aspect of ths is armchair warriors trying to achieve some semblance of self-esteem by openly engaging in xenophobia and overt nationalism.

Anonymity + normal person = A-hole on the internet.
I totally agree. :tup:
Not a complete performance, but bits and pieces. He was a funny guy, that's for sure. As for the 21st century, I guess I should be grateful we all haven't been atomized yet.
:tup:

Hey buddy, good to see you too. Agree 100% with what you said. There has always been at least some tension and hostility around here. Not like it just started or anything. I just noticed that lately, it seems to have gone up a notch or two. At least to me anyway.
maybe, it is due to the fact that the forum is getting bigger, and more morons are joining the forum. :lol:

Well first off, I'm not afraid. Why should I be? (as I already stated in another post) I wasn't pointing out anyone specific. You were tagged by someone else, not me. Anyway, It's just sad. I've noticed that quite a few lately aren't being very nice to one another and that things have gotten very personal with some. Thirdly (and most importantly) Bush and Cheney did get us into a mess, one which I certainly don't want to repeat.

EDIT: On my third part. There are some exceptions

This is normal for Middle Easterners, as you see me and Turks were just insulting each others heritage a few hours ago. Then now we're having normal conversations. We like drama basically and expect more of it. :)

For the events overseas though, they're serious and I support their right to self determination.

maybe, it is due to the fact that the forum is getting bigger, and more morons are joining the forum. :lol:

A good possibility and if that's the case, I just wish the forum could get bigger, but with less morons :lol:

haters gonna hate

This forum needs that Israeli guy who keeps coming from different usernames. :D

You try raping me and my Palestinian alarm clock will go off. :devil:
I did not get it, Are you referring to your d*** that goes off? :undecided::rofl:
I did not say that I would do it. I maybe ask the chosen people(JEWS) to ask god to send an azeri angle guy to do the job. :lol::lol::lol:

I did not get it, Are you referring to your d*** that goes off? :undecided::rofl:
I did not say that I would do it. I maybe ask the chosen people(JEWS) to ask god to send an azeri angle guy to do the job. :lol::lol::lol:

No dude...you're not supposed to say dirty words like that...lol...typical shia....

haters gonna hate

This forum needs that Israeli guy who keeps coming from different usernames. :D

I thought he was back? Wait, he was he banned already? Dude is going to set a record. I admit, Sometimes I miss the troll who said things like "Pelicans are eating to many fish" and "Tigers should be let loose in the cities" Oh and that Barak Obama was in a mental hospital seeking treatment.

I thought he was back? Wait, he was he banned already? Dude is going to set a record. I admit, Sometimes I miss the troll who said things like "Pelicans are eating to many fish" and "Tigers should be let loose in the cities" Oh and that Barak Obama was in a mental hospital seeking treatment.
Yes, he's banned and he will probably come back soon. He has an amazing vocabulary.

No dude...you're not supposed to say dirty words like that...lol...typical shia....
I am not a muslim, let alone shia or sunni, but enjoying them giving you salafi morons a good taste of yours. :lol:
LOL, After all, every nation is known for something, yours is your terrorism. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom