What's new

Cattle trader killed by BSF

do you think the cow is not living being... punishment should be the same, it dose not matter it is human ,dog, or cow.
why to take life when you cant give it back? if thinking like this is hindu taliban, then I am proud to be so..

Human life cannot be compared with animal life they are food , your such an idiot that cannot difference between food and your own species.

Shame on you if you call yourself human being , call you self cow or dog or any other animal.

Now i know why BJP people are mentally handicapped think as if they were sub human or animals.

well done by BSF!!! any one should be beaten to death who buys and sells cows and other cattle for slaughtering :cheers:

inside India then i understand but you did not specify that you said anyone who buys & sells cows and other cattle's for slaughter should be beaten to death that means can be Bangladesh,Pakistan,china,UK,Canada can be anywhere in the world you should specify thing & make it clear because i buy cows i even slaughtered it once come on try your luck beat me give your best shot lets see can you even walk the walk or just talk the talk lets see

@ topic if he was beaten inside India even though its inhuman but still its their business but if inside Bangladesh then Bangladesh must take this matter up

Back
Top Bottom