What's new

Caste killing exposes India's secret shame

:lol: What now? Why is everyone on PDF trying to get into an argument with me? I was not trying to fight you mate. Anyways thanks for telling me a lot of things about me, would have never found out if it wasn't for you?:enjoy:

urdu mien kehte hain jesa moun waisi chapair.... you must be feeling lucky that atleast there is someone out there who is telling you the truth about you. self realization should be the next step for you. :taz:

a trollish thread..it is!the caste system is more widerspread in Islamic Republic of Pakistan where tribals,ahmadiyas,sufis,biharis,bengalis ,liberals and others a treated as sub humans.People like Osama and Dawood are high caste there killing thousands of above mentioned people every year in terrorist attacks

it is called state of denial, particular characteristic associated with Indians.

Its the "Characteristics" of Sub-continent isn't it.

Denying Osama-bin-laden was not in pakistan for 10 years from common man to President. Suddenly, he got killed in pakistan.

the core problem is majority of india is in this state. if you realize and look at indian patriot's statement, he himself is making fun of himself.

Rather everyone living in sub-continent is making fun of himselves when he talks about religious/sectarian/caste based violence.

The sectarian violence just the other day in pakistan killed scores of people. And this is a recurrent even for the past few years.

urdu mien kehte hain jesa moun waisi chapair....

Kya khoob kaha hai, bus yeh baat samajh main nahin aayi ke jab America chapairen marta hai Pakistan ko aaye din tab takleef kyun hoti hai? Jaisa moun hai waise he chapairen?:P

Anywho lets not digress anymore, cause trolling isn't my forte.:angel:

Which is 3/4 of india or 700,000,000 indians. Unless you can talk out of your rear and say these people comined who are poorer than africa and do not have toilets are very kind to each other. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Which is 3/4 of india or 700,000,000 indians. Unless you can talk out of your rear and say these people combined who are poorer than africa and do not have toilets are very kind to each other. :rolleyes:

who are poorer than africa and do not have toilets

True. But, these people do not host terrorist leaders unlike some people who are rich and have a lot of toilets.

Kya khoob kaha hai, bus yeh baat samajh main nahin aayi ke jab America chapairen marta hai Pakistan ko aaye din tab takleef kyun hoti hai? Jaisa moun hai waise he chapairen?:P

Anywho lets not digress anymore, cause trolling isn't my forte.:angel:

topic is related hai bat karo, trolling choro, nonetheless ham deny nahi kerte hain, aap log ki tarhanv:P

casteism is no doubt still previlent in rural india where in the urban part has almost diminished. today we eat sit dance together with people from all walks of life not just caste but with people from other religon too.

As sombozo said that there as many poor and suffer caste based discrimination let me clarify it has nothing to do with castesim as it is more previlent with rich people in villages then in poor. being poor and casteism has no relation with one another.

Caste is that reality which can not be distinguished from Country named "India". But Pakistan is also not a different case...

topic is related hai bat karo, trolling choro, nonetheless ham deny nahi kerte hain, aap log ki tarhanv:P

Aap pichli page par jaakar dekh lein ki maine deny kiya hai ya nahi.

People should understand at least India is improving and continue to get better.

caste system is almost a thing of past now. i am from u.p. and i can tell u that that it has completely disappeared from all cities and most of the villages.

INDIAN PATRIOT.

The remark you made about this being more common in the ISLAMIC republic of pakistan.
Social groups and castes exist all over the world, their is nothing wrong with this. This is usually neutralised and got rid of when people become educated and achieve a higher level of wealth (come out of poverty). The problem is when a certain tribe or caste claims superiority based on their birth right usually and most commonly through a religous/tribal/cultural held belief.
I can,t help but feel you pointed the finger at islam from your rant.
My friend yes their is a lot of differences even among the muslims. But on the flip side of the coin, islam as a religon only judges a person according to their actions and not where or which caste they are born in, this is evident from the quran. So a person born to a tribal nomad in africa or asia may be greater in the eyes of allah due to thier actions than a blue blooded arab from the prophets lineage who is corrupt. In islam the test is on deeds and sins not on where you are born.
Now comming to India, the majority of people in india follow Hinduism, (please don,t be offended when l say this), hinduism separates mankind on caste and karma basis (l won,t elaborate further), now when this is done on a religous basis then in order to overcome that problem the short commings of that belief have to be challenged. As this is not being challenged and addressed chaos will continue.

AND I WILL SAY THIS ONCE AGAIN TO CLARIFY.

ISLAM OBJECTS TO AND DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY BELIEFS OF SUPERIORITY OF ONE HUMAN OVER ANOTHER BUT ON THE BASIS OF THEIR VIRTUOUS DEEDS AND GOOD ACTIONS.

Any muslims who seperate the ummha according to caste, culture, race, colour etc are not from among the muslims.

We don,t have a superior race from the "head of god", shoulders of god, to the loins, and hence the low caste from the feet.
First declare these beliefs wrong, then the people will follow suit.

I,m not trying to start a religous argument, but simply trying to point to facts.
Constructive feedback is wellcome.

It's sad that some bharatis such as sanibhagwan are trying to divert the issue. They have no problems talking about issues in other countries but boy when one talks about their own issues, do they not feel insecure.

Back
Top Bottom