What's new

Caste Hindus Torch 285 Dalit Huts in Tamil Nadu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian caste system is evil and this specific incident speaks volumes of what dalits go through in India. A shameful one but no need to hide underneath. Acknowledge the evil and address it face on and in a few decades -the one evil within the Hindu religion can be banished hopefully and Hindu religion will become even more attractive not to mention the liberal approach this religion provides.

In this case, I have seen the ground situation in that region when it comes to castes as there are two major caste groups which dominate the northern TN - one is the scheduled caste group and the other is the vanniyar caste group - Both have pockets of domination and there are players belonging to both these caste groups who are nothing but trouble. So dalits may have been in the receiving end here but there are other places where SC caste rules the roost - one example - can anyone run their business successfully in Villupuram town - headquarters for one of the most backward districts in the whole India? No - not without the support of SC leaders.

These days @mods are allowing some morons to open India bashing threads just to troll.

Caste system is evil but comes under banned topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
First establish rule of law and full control over your existing territories and then think of ruling India.

tanks for yr Advise,
My Comment was for my countrymen only.......

Now SSSSSSHHHHHUUUUSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

These days @mods are allowing some morons to open India bashing threads just to troll.

Caste system is evil but comes under banned topic.
This is a Pakistan Military Forum
not Indian forum so if u dont like it then go to yr forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom