What's new

Can't pakistan consider this carrier?

How Iconic... The last one you see is not a trawler but the hero of this thread...

800px-Chakri_Naruebet-Kitty_Hawk_size.JPEG

trawler :rofl::rofl::rofl:, nice one :tup:

Maybe he thought it was a the game BATTLESHIP instead of chess

we dont need a ship like this at the moment, our needs dont want this, they require more frigates and some subs, anyway we would have to give this ship alot of cover from frigates and subs.

better buy few j11's india is not far from us !!! and who else we want to defend our selves from !!
aircraft carrier requires 4 frigates cruiser 1 destroyer 1 submarine 1 to guarantee its security
Abraham-Lincoln-battlegroup.jpg

which means atleast 4billion $
i would rather buy 60 - 70 j-11 or any navy fighter!! by the way (this Abraham Lincoln battle group is larger then what i stated!!

^^ 4 billion is worth it. it would be addition to our strategic asset rather than conventional asset ? NO ?

why pakistan spend billions of money buying carrier,does it want to attack USA, oh btw, we may have missiles that can reach USA already

btw this carrier looks like a child of actual carrier, or say helicopter carrier

Sir,

I clicked the wrong button-----it was not to thank you for the post----threats to the u s are not welcome-----.

I would request the poster to refrain from such threats----may 2nd just happened a few days ago----then the mehran base attack----is pakistan in any position to threaten anyone----

Sir,

I clicked the wrong button-----it was not to thank you for the post----threats to the u s are not welcome-----.

I would request the poster to refrain from such threats----may 2nd just happened a few days ago----then the mehran base attack----is pakistan in any position to threaten anyone----

:rofl::rofl::rofl:, you wanted to report the post and you pushed tanks button :woot::woot:

people learn from their mistakes :tup:, you will deliberately thanking me next time

btw i have observed people have bad habits to complain aft they themselves push the wrong button, this is not cool :confused:

btw i thanked you in return, so that i dont have to owe you anything :)

To everyone here who is against having a carrier for the PN
If Pakistan consider a sea launch, in which case it should, having an Aircraft CArrier can be a serious adavantage for protection for the Sea Launch

Sea Launch Mission page

Sea Launch | Home Page

What do you guys think ?

Btw helicopter cruiser is not a bad thing either.

better buy few j11's india is not far from us !!! and who else we want to defend our selves from !!
aircraft carrier requires 4 frigates cruiser 1 destroyer 1 submarine 1 to guarantee its security

Have something thats similar to the Kiev:
Kiev class aircraft carrier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

img7.jpg

Part carrier part cruiser part anti-sub.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what would be the best instead of AC? Aegis Combat System on board better larger Naval Destoryers.

Pakistan doesnt need one!

It is better to invest money in N.Submarines and Frigates than a carrier.
It is already discussed why.

Back
Top Bottom