What's new

Can't pakistan consider this carrier?

acetophenol

Reaction score
Country
India
can't pakistan consider buying this carrier?

800px-Chakri_Naruebet_2001.JPEG

HTMS Chakri Naruebet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why pakistan spend billions of money buying carrier,does it want to attack USA, oh btw, we may have missiles that can reach USA already

btw this carrier looks like a child of actual carrier, or say helicopter carrier

why pakistan spend billions of money buying carrier,does it want to attack USA, oh btw, we may have missiles that can reach USA already

btw this carrier looks like a child of actual carrier, or say helicopter carrier

i was just asking................!

Carriers are for long range missions. At the moment, pakistan doesn't need it. What it needs is "carrier killer" missiles. And those are already stocked in large numbers

negative!

carriers are not just for long range missions.

this carrier weighs just 11,486 tons

even our smallest carrier virat weighs 28,000 tonnes.

this small carrier can not carry enough jets.

Not Pakistan..... Maybe Saudi or Turkey....
Atleast one Muslim majority country should have a proper carreir

Well it is Ironic..... The Indian INS Viraat (HMS Hermes) and the Pakistani Type 21 frigates were on same side during the Falklands war

Yeah we may Buy it, rather I think we should have had a one by now !!

please tell name of ur missile which can reach usa,i hope you are not calling china's missiles ur own

How Iconic... The last one you see is not a trawler but the hero of this thread...

800px-Chakri_Naruebet-Kitty_Hawk_size.JPEG

Back
Top Bottom