What's new

Can't fight India over Kashmir: Gilani

let do one more time but this time we will take whole pak occupied kashmir and merge it back to it original country and state

what are you 10? its not possible to do that without huge military losses. at this point we need to increase our economy not body bags.
even if we get it . then what ? do you know the cost of developing P0K? where will that money come from? what about the thousands of crazy frantic s this will generate? do we want out country embroiled in another 90-97 type situation?
people here surprise me . they feel good to talk about death and destruction , but should some talk about peace and progress they condemn him .

what are you 10? its not possible to do that without huge military losses. at this point we need to increase our economy not body bags.
even if we get it . then what ? do you know the cost of developing P0K? where will that money come from? what about the thousands of crazy frantic s this will generate? do we want out country embroiled in another 90-97 type situation?
people here surprise me . they feel good to talk about death and destruction , but should some talk about peace and progress they condemn him .

buddy do u understand geopolitics wat is called rim land heart land buffer state .
*** is most important hot stop for present and future geopolicts when china will raise to no one positon.

Suddenly the statement by a Pakistani leader floats the Indian's boat. :rofl: :rofl:

Isn't this something like MMS saying, "India wants to settle all issues including Kashmir with Pakistan amicably". !!

On the contrary, Indian General postures about opening two front war, hence Gillani's comment is the usual diplomatic niceties.

Suddenly the statement by a Pakistani leader floats the Indian's boat. :rofl: :rofl:

Isn't this something like MMS saying, "India wants to settle all issues including Kashmir with Pakistan amicably". !!

On the contrary, Indian General postures about opening two front war, hence Gillani's comment is the usual diplomatic niceties.

If you are feeling sad, this is probably the most effective method of feeling better right away :rofl::rofl:

Politicians are doing what they are supposed to do.. Generals are preparing for the worst.. All in all, yet another boring day in the subcontinent :D

people here surprise me they r so coward they r even not able to think to throw out those peoples captured their motherland

son 6 members of my family are currently serving as officers in the army .my father retired as the Co of one of the best battalions we have . he served in 65 . 71. and even 87-89(ipkf) so don't talk about being cowards .

nuts like you who have no concept of reality talk big . its easy to say you want war but what about its aftermaths.???? what will that piece of land do for us? and what BS are you sprouting about geopolitics? do you know what it means?

son 6 members of my family are currently serving as officers in the army .my father retired as the Co of one of the best battalions we have . he served in 65 . 71. and even 87-89(ipkf) so don't talk about being cowards .

nuts like you who have no concept of reality talk big . its easy to say you want war but what about its aftermaths.???? what will that piece of land do for us? and what BS are you sprouting about geopolitics? do you know what it means?

even in my family 3 genration from british to indian army more then a dozens from a gd to commisioned officers. but all these brave sons of india thinks same they always tease goi not for leting them to end war once for all. if ur afraid some of kill and dying go and bcom monk as u sound like that.
make india tibet so people can com and fk us.
people like u speak that so they can b proved wisher but truth call other nuts in a public forum shows wat sort of family u belong.

Negotiation is good and first thing for every relationship but another phenomenon is " Latoon Kai Bhoot Batoon Sai Nehai Mantee ".

Uh....you must know that Generals dont run the country here. It is the bunch of politicians..the boots stays in the barracks and the babus in the office.

I fail to see how the statement " cant afford wars " in 21 century equates to " cant fight India over Kashmir " :azn: ... The OP changed the title to fit his own views and to satisfy his tiny ego :lol: ... Gilani said we shouldn't fight not that we cant fight ... We have shown Indians their position in 1987 , 2002 and 2008 ... We know who blinks first every time ! ... Both India and China too release statements like these time to time that we should settle things with dialogue ... So whats the big deal here ? :what:

so it takes 4 defeats to understand it
Yes , psychologically obsessed with Pakistan , Indian ... We have lost every war yet gained and retained 37% of Kashmir ... Whilst you have lost even your Aksai Chin too to your northern neighbor ... Proud , are you ? :azn:

Pakistan, India can't afford war over Kashmir: Gilani

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan and India have fought four wars on the Kashmir issue but can't afford any more in "this 21st century", Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has said while calling for resolving issues through dialogue, diplomacy, prudent policy and national consensus.

Pakistan, India can't afford war over Kashmir: Gilani

Do you see the difference now ? :azn: ...

Back
Top Bottom