What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cared about what others think about you all the time. Case in point: Australians, Americans, the rest of the world. You hate whoever dislikes you, & you call them racist.

Seriously dude. Insecurities of WHAT??!! Being classed as terrorist? loosing 18 innocent civillians in an average drone attack? having 60% of population under poverty? failed government? failed state?

You're in America you should know how better off Indians are in America compared to Pakistanis. :)

Lolz just making sure no Indians respond to morons ;)

An Indian newbie talking to a PDF veteran like this haha :tup:

If we're here we have an inferiority complex and if we go we have been shamed :lol:

This is a Pakistani thread, & we can stay here till whenever we want. Although you came back because you thought you were being shamed, & started responding to my threads again because of your insecurities :tup:

Not your friend and yes I've taken a lot of crap since I joined so pretty much used to the pakistani hospitality :tup:

Now you're showing your insecurity for Pakistani hospitality & behavior as well. You're a hoot! ;)

I'm not even trying to be rude but it sounds REALLY funny coming from a Pakistani. :) looool You've literally got me laughing on the floor. LMAO [laughing my off]

Because bigger population than Africa.
Sources? Even if it's true it's because 15 times more population than India.
Don't even know what that means. Maybe some pakistani slang. :)

And imagine 800 million hungry/poors. Still per capita income higher than Pakistan. loooooool That's something to think about. :) Go on scratch your head off. :)

You should be the one scratching your head, 800 million on less than half a dollar a day is truly shameful.

Yeah but every thread that's related to India, he comments on. Not to mention you as well. Man both of you have some serious inferiority complexes :D

Look at the Indian talking about Pakistani insecurities, who was insecure enough to join a Pakistani forum. :rofl:

On this forum there's one Pakistani posing to be Nepalese as well. looool

And he got busted when he said 'Hinduism is the worst religion which believes in Idol worshipping and Caste system' but forgot Nepalese are Hindus as well. lool Funny! :D

LOL I know same goes for that so called "khalistani patriot" who had an avatar of some pakistani dude.. Idk if he was a singer or cricketer or w.e.

Yes, the fact that you're insecure enough about Pakistanis to be commenting on their every post ;)

I asked you before as well.

'Seriously dude. Insecurities of WHAT??!! Being classed as terrorist? loosing 18 innocent civillians in an average drone attack? having 60% of population under poverty? failed government? failed state?

You're in America you should know how better off Indians are in America compared to Pakistanis.'

I guess insecurities and inferiority complex are the only big words Pakistanis know. :D

On this forum there's one Pakistani posing to be Nepalese as well. looool

And he got busted when he said 'Hinduism is the worst religion which believes in Idol worshipping and Caste system' but forgot Nepalese are Hindus as well. lool Funny! :D

Why can't Nepalese be any other religion LoL

I asked you before as well.

'Seriously dude. Insecurities of WHAT??!! Being classed as terrorist? loosing 18 innocent civillians in an average drone attack? having 60% of population under poverty? failed government? failed state?

You're in America you should know how better off Indians are in America compared to Pakistanis.'

I guess insecurities and inferiority complex are the only big words Pakistanis know. :D

At least we are not more hungry than sub-Saharan Africa.

Hunger index: India ranks below China, Pak

india has been ranked 67, way below neighbouring countries like China and Pakistan, in a new global hunger index by the International Food Policy Research Institute.

Hunger index: India ranks below China, Pak - Rediff.com Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom