What's new

Can’t I be both an Indian and a Muslim?

The thing is where did it derived from? I hope not from Mars:lol:

BTW talk about Muslims facing difficulties in india as this thread is about that, you really should accept their rights on their lands & take action against those exteremist Hindus just like that ticket checker.

Yes, you only derailed it I just posted Jinnah's views which is conflicting to your claims that Pakistan got independence from India. it seems you are running away.

Pakistan was & is independant land, keep your bharat varsha fairy tales in your lala land only.

And stay on the topic.

Then how come your ancestors migrated to Pakistan if we don't have shared history. :girl_wacko:

Yes, you only derailed it I just posted Jinnah's views which is conflicting to your claims that Pakistan got independence from India. it seems you are running away.

Nope... i clear your mind rejecting your claim that Sir Jinnah(R.A) had any objections. You brought all the name game as you are famous thread derailer here.

The thing is where did it derived from? I hope not from Mars:lol:

BTW talk about Muslims facing difficulties in india as this thread is about that, you really should accept their rights on their lands & take action against those exteremist Hindus just like that ticket checker.

These are isolated issues compared to the number of Muslims living in India but there are no excuses for the people like the ticket checker and you can be rest assured that he is also going to treat a so called low caste hindu the same way.

BTW talk about Muslims facing difficulties in india as this thread is about that, you really should accept their rights on their lands

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...n-t-i-both-indian-muslim-3.html#ixzz2LSduQsdD

Agreed, Muslims rights stand on their own anyway as khan brothers rule in Bollywood, beside a Muslim Billionair in India and former president of India as well as vice president of present India.

And also please tell us as to what Indians should do to those Islamists of Jammu and Kashmir who started the ethnic cleansing and drove half a million Kashmiri people away from their Homes.

These are isolated issues compared to the number of Muslims living in India but there are no excuses for the people like the ticket checker and you can be rest assured that he is also going to treat a so called low caste hindu the same way.

I hope so because historically indian Muslims had faced tough times. There are alot of examples the one i may mention is Babri Masjid where the court also sided with Hindu exteremists(no offense to Hindus, i have nothing against their religion but just the ones who are exteremists).

And also please tell us as to what Indians should do to those Islamists of Jammu and Kashmir who started the ethnic cleansing and drove half a million Kashmiri people away from their Homes.

Kashmir is different case & a disputed territory by UN. You can bring examples of Gujarat, Ayodhiya etc.

Well the author states that she was wearing a Burqa so it is very well possible that she was from one of the most backward deobandi/tableeghi types muslim groups as these are the only one's who are sticking with burqa in modern India and are despised by many.

I hope so because historically indian Muslims had faced tough times. There are alot of examples the one i may mention is Babri Masjid where the court also sided with Hindu exteremists(no offense to Hindus, i have nothing against their religion but just the ones who are exteremists).
Kashmir is different case & a disputed territory by UN. You can bring examples of Gujarat, Ayodhiya etc.
babri masjid was bulit by babur a central asian invader its a symbol of foreign rule in india and unlike other countries we dont cherish foreign rule on our land

India &Pakistan was created in 1947AD
Before that it was bharat

5000-7500 years ago Pakistan was separate country with a different name(& may be religion) & bharat was a different land, history proves.

babri masjid was bulit by babur a central asian invader its a symbol of foreign rule in india and unlike other countries we dont cherish foreign rule on our land

But no one give right to Hindu exteremist groups to demolish(Shaheed) the Mosque & then the court also favored them.

5000-7500 years ago Pakistan was separate country with a different name(& may be religion) & bharat was a different land, history proves.

:lol: which history?

Pakistan only came in existence on 1947.It was separate land(supposed) for muslims of sub continent.
like a mother deliver a baby and if you claim baby was existing there from the time of mother than you are ignorant :blah:

But no one give right to Hindu exteremist groups to demolish(Shaheed) the Mosque & then the court also favored them.

Oh wow so 5000-7500 what name did the great pakistan had

Mate I can understand you empathy to the Muslims of India being a Muslim. Babri Masjid is the only example you could give( no offences there) coz of the media hype, there are so many temples which get demolished in my state where as the Masjids and Churches are left alone again no excuses for the demolission of the Babri mosque.

Take a second and compare it to your country or for that matter any Muslim or Christian majority country and tell me if the minorities get half of what they get in India although I should accept we have a long way to go and take my word for it we are only getting better at it.

regarding your first part traditional defination of bharat region in ancient indian texts stretches from gandhara region present day afghanistan in north west of subcontinent to himalayas in north east to sri lanka in south and islands of bali in indonesia to south east

regarding your second part court gave decision only after Archeological Survey of India (ASI) provided enough evidence that there was Lord Ram's temple on that site before being demolished or as you shaheeded by foreign invader

Well the author states that she was wearing a Burqa so it is very well possible that she was from one of the most backward deobandi/tableeghi types muslim groups as these are the only one's who are sticking with burqa in modern India and are despised by many.

You are wrong.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom