What's new

Can India-Russia-China-Pakistan-Israel Come Together to make union like EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
no chance,,,, if Pakistan and India come closer than you will see Mumbai kinda attacks on india more by any third party (may be west as pointed out by Jagjit natt) which benefits from India Pakistan stressed relationship.

BTW the current situation between Pakistan and India is also some what a gift from west to us and we being fool are accepting it.

i think america is the biggest barrier in the friendship of india and pakistan. because they'll never like our friendship.

India+Pakistan+Israel+Russ vs Devil

Earth is the only home known to us.Every country is present here,their land,air,water,wildlife everything is connected to each other. But it's the only greedy people who are not connected...

Its just a thought from me ..But its possible if we show trust in each other..Just post your thinking about What can be done in this direction and Is this Really Possible to Make such Alliance ...????

Israel is the allay of USA, Pakistan is the allay of China, and India is the friend of Russia, at the same time, China is one of the friends of Russia. USA is the potential enemy of China and Russia. So Israel can be friend with China,but Israel can't be the allay of China. China and India has some land boundary problems. What's the common behalf of those countries? Without common behalf, those countries can't make such alliance like EU.
:angel::blink::lazy:

Earth is the only home known to us.Every country is present here,their land,air,water,wildlife everything is connected to each other. But it's the only greedy people who are not connected...

Good sentence! I agree with you.:cheers:

i think india china relation is also not good...india china both are competitor. how ever they are attached with each other only for business. and they are great competitor of each other in defence sector.

That's why i said they have normal relations... Even though they fought a war in the past and still they have border issue and yet have managed to keep borders peaceful and engage in trade....It is the gigantic trade which will force them to move towards each other...

oh why not it can be possible. At the time of world war II Germany and uk had same condition like that. but we can see they are good friends.

Same thing i have to repeat.

Pakistan and India are 2 different nations bcz of 2 different ideology. This can not happen ( I mean the alliance)

Germany and UK were both looking for power that led to world war.

ISRAEL could not be entered in Union. The reason is not that Pakistan don't like but Israel will itself deny it in pressure of USA. ISRAEL is alive of only because of USA otherwise he would have been part of arabs.

Moreover, only problem remains is India-Pakistan. The conflict has cross the borders of Kashmir. It's no more a core issue. Fake Currency, terrorism in other states, etc. means a bigger scenario of conflict.

What is the point of advocating a Union that includes two states with no diplomatic relations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom