What's new

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim?

FYI thats what you think ..Islam is the only religion that teaches respect and grants equal rights to non-muslims as that of muslims and in return only ask for respect of the Prophet and Allah which is apparently the hardest thing to do for anyone
Like many popular peoples of Pakistan say in Pakistani TV channels
Kill all this Baniyas, Evil Hindus, They all are kafirs and have no rights to live.
You guys talk about Hinduism while you are killing Shias daily why? and the current war going on Iraq clearly show how much peaceful Islam is and have respect for other. You guys don't recognize even Shias a real muslim and call them Kafirs too.

@cheekybird Yeh picture dikha kar daara rahe ho kya hume? :lol:

Last edited:
Yes kind of @skullMAN ko biryani khane ka bada shoq tha Lahore main
Phir tumne delete kyo kiya? :undecided: Me post quote kar raha tha toh error dikha raha tha mujhe laga Mods ne ban kar diya thread se :lol:

Very confusing post
LOL woh khud bahut confuse lag rahi hai kal se quote kar raha hu isko ek bhi Question ka answer nahi diya bas lagi hui hai BS likhne :hitwall:

Indian's cant go inside the naxal's controlled area inside india, let alone crossing the border...:lol:

Phir tumne delete kyo kiya? :undecided: Me post quote kar raha tha toh error dikha raha tha mujhe laga Mods ne ban kar diya thread se :lol:

LOL woh khud bahut confuse lag rahi hai kal se quote kar raha hu isko ek bhi Question ka answer nahi diya bas lagi hui hai BS likhne :hitwall:
Dukhi na hon ye lo :p
422923_326480057394903_71983737_n.jpg

Like all your indian friends show open hatred for Islam..

All of your country men claiming how bad islam is, blaming all world problems on muslims. The way you are killing the muslims of Assam and Kashmir. The way your present PM had carried out open massacre of gujrati muslims not long ago...

And dude if you have the slightest of brains you will easily understand this.
"We are not killing SHIAS THE AFGHANISTANI AND INDIAN TERRORISTS ARE."

And if you have any doubts go check out the ratio of number of shia muslims killed versus no. Of others. And secondly Its Pakistan, we ain't divided like hindu castes. Both Shias and sunnis are muslims and we respect and value eachother
Its bull heads like you who are trying to promote enemity..

So before you just throw all your blames atleast recheck their authenticity

I like your reasoning.
on the face of it ... yes
the difference is
ehran attacks were not suicidal mission. they planned to escape too and they did.. their disposable team although kept the forces busy while the imporant guys made their escape.
Which means that now the likes of TTP etc are becoming a more disciplined fighting force rather than rag tag bunch of jihadi suicide bombers. In my view, that is a worrying development.

I like your reasoning.
on the face of it ... yes
the difference is
ehran attacks were not suicidal mission. they planned to escape too and they did.. their disposable team although kept the forces busy while the imporant guys made their escape.
Which means that now the likes of TTP etc are becoming a more disciplined fighting force rather than rag tag bunch of jihadi suicide bombers. In my view, that is a worrying development.

Like all your indian friends show open hatred for Islam..

All of your country men claiming how bad islam is, blaming all world problems on muslims. The way you are killing the muslims of Assam and Kashmir. The way your present PM had carried out open massacre of gujrati muslims not long ago...
You should check first who are dying in Kashmir and Assam
In Assam illegal Bangladeshis are killing Assamese and we Indians with 3rd largest population of Muslims in world are not blaming Muslims for all worlds problems and you should read about 2002 Gujarat massacre before talking BS Just because Congress start blaming Modi doesn't mean he is killer.

And dude if you have the slightest of brains you will easily understand this.
"We are not killing SHIAS THE AFGHANISTANI AND INDIAN TERRORISTS ARE."
And if you have any doubts go check out the ratio of number of shia muslims killed versus no. Of others. And secondly Its Pakistan, we ain't divided like hindu castes. Both Shias and sunnis are muslims and we respect and value eachother
Its bull heads like you who are trying to promote enemity..
So before you just throw all your blames atleast recheck their authenticity
Ooh really
So, Peoples dying in Iraq right now are Indian and Afghanistani terrorists??
Yeah you are not divided into caste and i am not saying that Caste system is good. But you guys hate each other no doubt in it. You guys think who don't believe in your Mohammad is not Muslims and are Kafirs and thats why you guys hate Shia Muslims. killing of inncents in Balochistan and in Iran-Pakistan boarder is also by Indian and Afghanistani terrorists. Pakistan is very holy in all this.

Gullu butt hai :partay:
lol yeh banda pagal hai kya
725443-GulluButt-1403456608-129-640x480.JPG

Back
Top Bottom