What's new

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim?

@Geek GOOGLE ..ID RATHER OOGLE ..
TRY WRITING ISLAM AND YOULL FIND ALL KINDS OF DEROGATORY CRAP...

I dont need to Google shoogle I live in Pakistan. I've lived in Sunshine, In punjab ,In Azad Kashmir and even Balochistan..I won't be needing information from you and Google

And if youre referinh to a the unfortunate incident of Rawalpindi last year.
I live here presently it was more exaggeration and it was just one incident The types of which are a regular in india..

And again cut the crap.. no.sunnis just terrorists are targeting Shias and Sunnis equally

@DiehardPakNerd
Here are some pictures of Pakistani Shias
khan20130221135259827.jpg

_60012210_pakistanshiademo3_afp.jpg

rahimi20130102063319427.jpg

jammas.hussain20130118225221900.jpg

Dude these slogans and pics are raised against terrorists attacking shias not sunnis.

Nope Pakistani posts are in reaction and if you really wanna represent your country you ought to do it with solid stuff not your opinion based crap.

And if Iraq is muslim problem still You are a hindu country uve got no say in it,let the muslims deal with it...

So what if 50 million shias live there? You indians go to any extent to harm Pakistan and yes I need to correct my statement you aren't killing Shias your only target in PAKISTANIS irrespectve of religion.

And still your statement of atrocities against shias in Pakistan dont hold..
And do you even know what shias are..no you don't despite the fact that 50 million live in ur country
I already told you to check some pictures on Google about Shias in Pakistan i cannot believe on you saying that Shias are living in good condition in Pakistan
And you are saying that Iraq is problem of Muslims and we have nothing to do with it? Really so that's what your thinking is about all this? We have nearly equal population of Muslims like you have so we have every right about it.

So you are trying to say that Indians and Muslims in India are different? :blink:
Indian should leave it not Muslims? Then what about other more than 150 million Muslims living in other parts of India? They should also leave because its land of Indians :jester:

The problem with Pakistan is they cannot differentiate between faith and culture. The day it gets clear into their education system, they will realize how much blunder they have been doing. Hindus and Muslims in subcontinent cannot start eating bread or some arabic cuisine for and in the end of the day they will end up with asking their biwi to make roti and sabzi. Burkha is for arabs, dupatta is for we people.
Now days people started calling being Punjabi as religion(Punjabiyat) , this is nonsense. People are confused sir!! They have forgotten the basics

Dude these slogans and pics are raised against terrorists attacking shias not sunnis.
LOL then i am again asking which terrorists? and why they are only targeting Shia? Why this slogans are saying stop killing Shia in Pakistan there is no word about Terrorists in Slogans

Yeah but she blaming India for all mess in Pakistan
Heree Posts:
Like all your indian friends show open hatred for Islam..

All of your country men claiming how bad islam is, blaming all world problems on muslims. The way you are killing the muslims of Assam and Kashmir. The way your present PM had carried out open massacre of gujrati muslims not long ago...

We are not killing SHIAS THE AFGHANISTANI AND INDIAN TERRORISTS ARE

Now somebody ask him why the hell India killing Shia Muslims of Pakistan ? We have more Shia Muslims in India and nearly equal population of Muslims Pakistan have

Read from page 14-15 bro this girl is crazy :hitwall:

Yeah guys IM THE CRAZY ONE HERE CLAIMING THAT SHIAS SHUN THE FINALITY OF THEIR OWN PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH)

:mad: God im still banging my head in the door at the absurdity of this statement.

And whatever you say, im sticking to my word dear...
India ,Afghanistan, Iran,Saudia,China all have their due share in causing problems for Pakistan especially the terrorism here isn't just something of TTPs or Al Qaeda or Uzbeks doing.
Each one of those mentioned above take part, fund and manipulate terror activities in PAKISTAN ..

Huh GO DIE IN HELL

IF YOU AARE REALLY THAT LEARNED THAN TELL ME..
HOW THE HECK ARE ONLY SHIAS BEING ATTACKED???

*ucking idiot ...In Parade lane attack, in Naval base attack, All the attacks in Peshawae,all the attacks in Sawat, The recent Karachi airport attack, The attack on benazir bhutto twice, The attack on Musharraf and all those bomb blasta that have happened apart from those on shias make the ratio of

1:100 where shias get attacked on Muharram where there are equal number of sunnis with them mourning at the same thing ..
Lolzzz you dude. Tum woh kuttay ki dum ho jo kabhi seedhi nahi ho gi..
Agar yahan sirf shia martay tou hum saray gadhay operations k haami na hotay. Yeh jo roz waziristan mei martay hain yeh shia nahi hain

Or mei pehli baat kisi aisi bakwaas ko nahi manti. Koi shia or sunni nahi hai.SIRF MUSALMAAN HAI

Apnay dimagh k ilaaj karao. Or jja k baba Google se poocho k last 10 years mei Pakistan mei jitnay bhi attack huay un mei shia versus sunni death ratios de..phir ana Donkey

Last edited:
LOL then i am again asking which terrorists? and why they are only targeting Shia? Why this slogans are saying stop killing Shia in Pakistan there is no word about Terrorists in Slogans
they are only concerned about their targeted killings thats why they are grieving for their own community
just like Christians or Dalits or Muslims would grieve for themselves in India.

the terrorism in Pakistan has shia's as deliberate targets and Sunnis as a collateral (these are the words used in a column in Dawn). over 50K Pakistanis have been killed and mostly they are from other faiths.

we are suffering Wahabi and takfiri infestation in Pakistan and unable to control it. its Middle eastern sectarian war imported into Pakistan by the wahabi kingdoms which has raged for so long because we are in denial or dont know how to tell Saudis and Qataris to stop funding and indoctrinating our mass murderers.

Teobandi Taliban and Wahabi Al qaeda and their local off shoots are not Sunnis.. they don like to be called Sunnis but they are actually known as Khawarij and are known to have spilled the blood of innocents for centuries.. thanks to British empire they struck black gold and spread their hatred across the globe.

they are only concerned about their targeted killings thats why they are grieving for their own community

the terrorism in Pakistan has shia's as deliberate targets and Sunnis as a collateral (these are the words used in a column in Dawn). over 50K Pakistanis have been killed and mostly they are from other faiths.

we are suffering Wahabi and takfiri infestation in Pakistan and unable to control it. its Middle eastern sectarian war imported into Pakistan by the wahabi kingdoms which has raged for so long because we are in denial or dont know how to tell Saudis and Qataris to stop funding and indoctrinating our mass murderers.

Teobandi Taliban and Wahabi Al qaeda and their local off shoots are not Sunnis.. they don like to be called Sunnis but they are actually known as Khawarij and are known to have spilled the blood of innocents for centuries.. thanks to British empire they struck black gold and spread their hatred across the globe.
I will be blunt and with facts I will say that Wahabism is not your culture, I am calling it a culture because it has Arabic influence. On the ideologies of Ibn Tahymiya, which is more of political than religious relevance. People in Pakistan have confused between faith and culture and they mix islam with culture.

So China also have share in your Terrorism in Pakistan :lol:
@Chinese-Dragon you guys are also responsible for terrorism in Pakistan now :rofl:

That's a strange claim to make.

We're not the ones with TTP training camps being hosted on our soil.

China does not export any ideology, neither religious or political.

I know very well about funding from Middle East Sheikhs but i am just asking her according to her question.
She is even blaming China for terrorist activities in Paksitan...Seriously without China and Iran economy and development of Pakistan is nothing

Nope china is an exploiter not a terrorist like you people. But yeah here in this global battlefield no ones a friend. If someone believes so they are mistaken

Back
Top Bottom