What's new

Can India be a great power?

:rofl: :rofl: omg i cant laugh no offence lol

:rofl:You are cute, really.
Do you know my laughing spot??????
Your pic is a photoshop pic from a famous pic in WARII.:rofl:

I dont know there is anything to laugh about a girl wearing a chinese flag shirt.
Leaving it is a photoshop pic, it can only show this girl love chinese flag.......

Photoshopped fake. China ain't US and has strict laws regarding our national flag. These are non-sense. I don't have a problem to laugh with you, but I can't laugh at fakes.

No mate tat's not photoshop trick its real:woot:

common guys.... we are heading in the right direction to be a SUPER POWER.. no doubt about it..dont you think india is already a great nation with such a huge diversity in every aspects but still the system works..and will work. no matter which government will be in power (UPA/NDA), they have do more because the middle income population( around 40% of the population) is growing rapidly and demanding more from every government and this section of the people decide the fate of the next goverment..

dont mind the child which cries and fools other guys around it..

common guys.... we are heading in the right direction to be a SUPER POWER.. no doubt about it..dont you think india is already a great nation with such a huge diversity in every aspects but still the system works..and will work. no matter which government will be in power (UPA/NDA), they have do more because the middle income population( around 40% of the population) is growing rapidly and demanding more from every government and this section of the people decide the fate of the next goverment..

A super power only knows it becomes a super power when he saw the current one is de-seated. Now you are telling me there is another way to "know" it. Now I wonder what Americans had been busily predicting pre London's defeat.

India in 2030 = Great Power or = Super power

:victory:

Here is the famous actual picture.....

49cce3b6ce300ee8ab37d9fe9b32a059.jpg

To be a superpower. Some simple criteria are:
1) No. 1 economy
2) No. 1 military power
3) No. 1 in softpower
4) No. 1 in technology

India can qualify when some of the indicator approach this criteria.

Back
Top Bottom