Votes: 46 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • cant say

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters

raavan

Reaction score
Recently I have been reading a lot about Mossad and have been quite impressed by the manner of their operations.

Mossad is well known for taking out targets in hostile environments which often lie in unfriendly countries.They do this with minimum collateral damage. My question is if India is sure that Hafiz saeed was responsible for Mumbai and is fully aware that Pakistan will do nothing about it then does RAW have the capability of sending a hit squad inside Pakistan and take him out. This approach has several advantages as innocent civilians which are often killed in war will be spared. Can Mossad help India to achieve this?

I personally think that if terrorists operating inside Pakistan e.g laden,saeed etc are non state actors and out of even the govt control then India should take some strong action to neutralize them.....

Bro stop creating stupid threads...
Mossad help India to achieve this?
What kind of retarded question is that....Clearly shows ur thinking level...
I personally think that if terrorists operating inside Pakistan e.g laden,saeed etc are non state actors and out of even the govt control then should India should take some strong action to neutralize them.....
Keep ur personal thoughts to yourself......:coffee:

Recently I have been reading a lot about Mossad and have been quite impressed by the manner of their operations.

Mossad is well known for taking out targets in hostile environments which often lie in unfriendly countries.They do this with minimum collateral damage. My question is if India is sure that Hafiz saeed was responsible for Mumbai and is fully aware that Pakistan will do nothing about it then does RAW have the capability of sending a hit squad inside Pakistan and take him out. This approach has several advantages as innocent civilians which are often killed in war will be spared. Can Mossad help India to achieve this?

I personally think that if terrorists operating inside Pakistan e.g laden,saeed etc are non state actors and out of even the govt control then should India should take some strong action to neutralize them.....

What are those proofs which lie in a parallel universe which only India and Indian Government can see but it cannot prove in any court of law, or provide Pakistan to act upon, either in India or in Pakistan where there has been several trials against Hafiz Saeed on the SAME accusations? Your idea is primarily based upon an assumption and a BIG IF which your government couldn't prove over two decades. What is making you "believe" without reasoning this time?.

Any action by Indian Government Inside Pakistan would mean an act of war.. don't get fooled that what Americans did with Osama was doable by India or when Pakistan "absorved" Abotabad incident, it would absorb such Indian act.

What are those proofs which lie in a parallel universe which only India and Indian Government can see but it cannot prove in any court of law, either in India or in Pakistan where there has been several trials against Hafiz Saeed? Your idea is primarily based upon an assumption which is making you "believe" without reasoning. You had Hafiz Saeed for 8 years in your jail, why didn't you prove cases against them and have him punished under law then?

Any action by Indian Government Inside Pakistan would mean an act of war.. don't get fooled that what Americans did with Osama was doable by India or when Pakistan "absorved" Abotabad incident, it would absorb such Indian act.

I dont think it will be considered an act of war if pakistan call them non state actors

How can it help India.

He serves interest of India more being alive than dead.

and anyway he is a run of the mill mullah.They are not in short supply in pakistan

if india ever manages to get this guy there will be serious retaliations not just in india but also outside india....... these kinda target killings just get ugly & more ugly its like a cycle which never stops...........

I voted "yes", we have the resources, only thing req. is political will. The day we have a leader with a strong will, Dawood and Saeed will be history.

if india ever manages to get this guy there will be serious retaliations not just in india but also outside india....... these kinda target killings just get ugly & more ugly its like a cycle which never stops...........

It has helped Israel a lot... why should we not bring dawood and saeed to justice

Terrorist like dawood ibrahim still safe in Pakistan then how do you even think like this for Government sheltered terrorist Hafiz Saed??

RAW is useless

India probably can, hes walking around in the open. But India and Pakistan still have not crossed the line of assassinations. The thing about assassinations is that there are a whole bunch of targets available all the time, if they do this pandaoras box would remain open forever.

It has helped Israel a lot... why should we not bring dawood and saeed to justice

go & do it every indian living abroad may have live in absolute fear cuz there will be continous retaliations from the pakistani community....... & lemme tell u it will never end........

HE is a expired asset of Pakistan and now a golden duck for India. It stinks wherever it is. Let it be there.

go & do it every indian living abroad may have live in absolute fear cuz there will be continous retaliations from the pakistani community....... & lemme tell u it will never end........

u mean if we kill a terrorist like dawood then pakistan will start killing innocent indians ...highly doubt it

India probably can, hes walking around in the open. But India and Pakistan still have not crossed the line of assassinations. The thing about assassinations is that there are a whole bunch of targets available all the time, if they do this pandaoras box would remain open forever.

Assassinations help if the person being assassinated is sort of one man army like a great military tactician or a evil genius.hafiz saeed is none.He is one of those stupid mullah who spout garbage in public helping India's cause of projecting pakistan as a terrorist state.

Back
Top Bottom