What's new

Can anybody really understand what Altaf Hussien says on his telephonic spe

GHOST RIDER

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam to all members
can you people really understand what Altaf Hussien says in his telephonic speeches or addresses
i cant understand a single damn word of what he says
looks like every time he gives a speech on the telephone looks like he is in the bathroom with and stomach ache
Am i the only one
or there are others also who cant understand any word his says?

to understand is really well you will first have to change your religion and become an altaf bhai worshipper. Your plight is same as thousands of others forced to listen his farts from toilet in london however they dare not to speak. However, I can give you a hint here. Try to visit karachi and eat some food from every thela around sadar. The ensuing tragedy will be remisent of Altaf bhai speeches.

to understand is really well you will first have to change your religion and become an altaf bhai worshipper. Your plight is same as thousands of others forced to listen his farts from toilet in london however they dare not to speak. However, I can give you a hint here. Try to visit karachi and eat some food from every thela around sadar. The ensuing tragedy will be remisent of Altaf bhai speeches.

Allah maf kra mei mqm join kru bhai
they worship just as you said
btw I am in Karachi rite now

No I don't understand his telephonic speeches. He is Sultan Rahi of politics... Even loudspeaker wants to commit suicide after hearing his loud voice.

I wonder if you listen or try to listen to him. To listen to him, you actually have to be somebody with extreme commitment and extremely tolerant and at the same time you got to have a certain degree of fear of being killed or grilled if you didn't do that.

Also Altaf is somebody who has been in power for the last 30 years and is not able to gain an inch on what he claims as foundation principles for his party. He sits with wadairaz and makes alliances with them, he loves and likes to sit with non-democratic self-appointed chief-executives and uses sheer force to impose what you cannot accept otherwise. Now what makes you listen to man of this caliber?

Request the written version, you will get that....Btw, why you got interested in his speech??

P.S. I never heard any of his speech. :P

even the audience present there is not interested,all the audience is brought through MQM specific way.

^^ just come to karachi and see... Log pagal hain us kay peechay bhai...

Don't mind but after listening to his speeches it appears he is in wrong business.. He can be a great comedian in Lollywood or Bollywood.. :lol:

Salam to all members
can you people really understand what Altaf Hussien says in his telephonic speeches or addresses
i cant understand a single damn word of what he says
looks like every time he gives a speech on the telephone looks like he is in the bathroom with and stomach ache
Am i the only one
or there are others also who cant understand any word his says?

Can you people understand what Altaf hussain is?

Don't mind but after listening to his speeches it appears he is in wrong business.. He can be a great comedian in Lollywood or Bollywood.. :lol:

no i think he will do a great job if he sell potatoes and tomatoes in subzi market(sorry to his lover) :D

Your kinda right, he could be a great comedic actor in bollywood. End up becoming a legend in the field too.

Why hasnt anyone posted the "Chooran lay lo" video?

Your kinda right, he could be a great comedic actor in bollywood. End up becoming a legend in the field too.

Guys,

He is already a legend in his own way----he gets paid real good----he has an audience that is forced to worship him----why does he need to step down.

Back
Top Bottom