What's new

Calling all Lahoris to help me in a personal capacity

Dude i had many and had a parrot too. It was just hilarious. You just saw laughing part. You didn't see my apologies and wishes for him.
This is members club, so does not have to be defence related.
Please show some sensitivity towards the person, who has lost a pet.

Are you sure the bird wasnt sold for money?
just wondering as these type of birds are expensive in Pakistan.

It is possible, or that if someone's got him they won't let it on. But he's loud, hopefully something would turn up by the morning. If he just sees or hears someone he recognizes, he will call back.

The graveyard has many trees, he might have taken refuge there. I have called in support from some of our old househelp. They made a run right now and we decided to have them try again at around fajar time (5 am). There isn't much he likes to eat, unlike most parrots he has a small appetite and is a picky eater. He eats more to keep his busy beak in action.

You can use some loudspeaker to call his name. He may respond to the sound.

opps so sad remember me my childhood pets thats why i stop to have pets they die or lose and i feel pain that time .

This is members club, so does not have to be defence related.
Please show some sensitivity towards the person, who has lost a pet.
I think you haven't read my posts. Yeah i laughed but instead for just feeling sorry i gave him suggestions which i know by knowledge so that he can find his pet which i think value more.

Cheers

That feeling when you watch them fly away, it's like full of adrenalin and heart break. It makes you feel helpless, because you cannot do anything.

I had these fly away from me like 5 times. The fifth time I just set them free. Their wings were not clipped by the way.

parakeets.jpg

The graveyard has many trees, he might have taken refuge there. I have called in support from some of our old househelp. They made a run right now and we decided to have them try again at around fajar time (5 am). There isn't much he likes to eat, unlike most parrots he has a small appetite and is a picky eater. He eats more to keep his busy beak in action.
Hope it works out. Best of luck

also try posting an ad in a local news paper.... i think many news papers have dedicated lost n found section...

There are no gpe trackers available for birds...there are many for cats and dogs but not for birds due to batteries being bulky and heavy....and this is a drawback for bird owners..

opps so sad remember me my childhood pets thats why i stop to have pets they die or lose and i feel pain that time .

Yes, I bought a parrot and it died in 2 months, then i decided not buy any pet in my life, i felt damn sad. My Uncle had a dog and when the dog died, my Uncle was so sad that he felt that someone very important in the family died.

sorry to hear that…nothing worst than losing a innocent pet.Hope you ll get him soon.

dude i totally get your loss and feel so sorry for it had a tetar and had him soaking in the sun for a while and just i opened the cage a little it flew right offfff same thing happened to my pet parrot flew off birds have to be the disloyal pet ever:cry::cry: but hey i am sorry for your loss you should check places with lots of trees like parks try the nearest graveyard too...... dont mean to sound like a$$h@ole but razpak is right if anybody found it most likely they sold it off which is more the reason to find him faster good luck will keep a look out too:tup:

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Dude, if he likes parrots as pet and such a wonderful one, why should he buy a dog?
Dogs also get stolen.

dogs are a thousand times more loyal they dont run away i have dog now and i am happy

Back
Top Bottom