What's new

Calling all Lahoris to help me in a personal capacity

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Today I lost my pet Sulphur Crested Cockatoo in Pakistan.

Some of you may know that I had a pet Sulphur Crested Cockatoo for over 10 years now. I took him to Pakistan and then UAE placed an embargo upon import of birds from Pakistan and he has been stuck in Lahore for some time.

I had left him with some people in Lahore and today they informed it flew away at around 12pm. I am posting here in sheer desperation that perhaps something would come about, its not a very common bird in Lahore so it should stick out if someone sees it.

The area is Model Town somewhere near Eden Villas, the new Makro and Link rd.

We suspect him to be in between Model Colony and the Grave Yard.

This link should help

Lahore Eden rock villas - Google Maps

I know its a long shot, but at this point main jitnay ghoray daura sakta hoon woh kar raha hoon.

I would compensate anyone who finds it with a reward too. If you know people in that area, please spread the word. He responds to the name Coco and of course Totu. He has a very loud panic call.

Coco lost in Lahore wants to be found! - YouTube

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Laughing for past 2 mins and counting,
Sorry for your loss and i wish you find your pet.... but i can't stop laughing. I can't even understand how is it related to defence. Really sorry for being insensitive..... i really like birds and i had same fate when our pet white pigeon got lost.

Hope you find it dude but needle in a haystack. Good luck

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sorry for your loss and i wish you find your pet.... but i can't stop laughing. I can't even understand how is it related to defence. Really sorry for being insensitive.....

there are many pakistanis in this forum who might be from lahore...i dont think PDF is the only place where he has posted this...it will be faster to find his pet if more people know about it.

I wish he finds it.... Very cute pet yaar..... Good luck to him

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Laughing for past 2 mins and counting,
Sorry for your loss and i wish you find your pet.... but i can't stop laughing. I can't even understand how is it related to defence. Really sorry for being insensitive..... i really like birds and i had same fate when our pet white pigeon got lost.

yaar if you never had a pet and got super affection for it you wont understand.

Dude i had many and had a parrot too. It was just hilarious. You just saw laughing part. You didn't see my apologies and wishes for him.

I hope you find the bird...i can understand your loss....
Are you sure the bird wasnt sold for money?
just wondering as these type of birds are expensive in Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Today I lost my pet Sulphur Crested Cockatoo in Pakistan.

Some of you may know that I had a pet Sulphur Crested Cockatoo for over 10 years now. I took him to Pakistan and then UAE placed an embargo upon import of birds from Pakistan and he has been stuck in Lahore for some time.

I had left him with some people in Lahore and today they informed it flew away at around 12pm. I am posting here in sheer desperation that perhaps something would come about, its not a very common bird in Lahore so it should stick out if someone sees it.

The area is Model Town somewhere near Eden Villas, the new Makro and Link rd.

We suspect him to be in between Model Colony and the Grave Yard.

This link should help

Lahore Eden rock villas - Google Maps

I know its a long shot, but at this point main jitnay ghoray daura sakta hoon woh kar raha hoon.

I would compensate anyone who finds it with a reward too. If you know people in that area, please spread the word. He responds to the name Coco and of course Totu. He has a very loud panic call.

Coco lost in Lahore wants to be found! - YouTube

You better look in nearby parks if there are. Ask for help and search mainly in the morning around 5 and same time in evening. If the parrot has particular liking of any substance, throw in a particular park nearby, chances will be if he finds it he will stay there.
If you need more suggestions let me know.

P.S - This is used by many bird watchers and by forest department. I am aware of it

Good Luck

Its okay and yeah before I spammed the internet I was ready to take digs like that... At this point finding him is the priority.

You can't believe the things I'm sifting through right now...

Just that I'm here and hes lost there... So many things... They are blaming their naukarani, who did some very shady things. She just now confessed that she had banged his cage and he got spooked. The cage's rods had gotten loose and since hes super strong, he managed to pry them open and flew off.

This is her story now, before that she was like "Main jivain muri, O udd ria si...". She pointed everyone in the wrong direction for some bizarre unknown reason. She keeps saying "Main darr gayi thi". Now she's saying he flew off to the graveyard side. She is just some psychopath I think.

I remember a few months back I heard a story about her that once their cat got lost and then they found it after 2 days. One of the neighbors said she saw their naukrani throwing the cat into someone else's house.

There's also a possibility she might have handed him over to one of her suspected boyfriends... Khair the point was that I'm getting to hear such bizzaro things.

To top it all off its super cold in Lahore right now. To put it in perspective, its somewhat like ghar ka koi bacha kho gaya ho.

i understand your loss dude....

i lost this dog, Jimmy, when i was about 10 and i did not eat for two days....

and why he died was because he himself did not eat after my granpa died....he lay in a corner after that, did not eat and died wwithin 2 weeks...:cry:

Cute toy, have you considered offering a reward on the birdie. !!

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

You better look in nearby parks if there are. Ask for help and search mainly in the morning around 5 and same time in evening. If the parrot has particular liking of any substance, throw in a particular park nearby, chances will be if he finds it he will stay there.
If you need more suggestions let me know.

P.S - This is used by many bird watchers and by forest department. I am aware of it

Good Luck

The graveyard has many trees, he might have taken refuge there. I have called in support from some of our old househelp. They made a run right now and we decided to have them try again at around fajar time (5 am). There isn't much he likes to eat, unlike most parrots he has a small appetite and is a picky eater. He eats more to keep his busy beak in action.

Back
Top Bottom