What's new

but pappu can't dance saalla....

Ya that's right but only because the UN pays much better wages than the Pakistani Government can ever afford to.

That's a rather very ignorant thing to say that the UN Peacekeeping forces all work for money. Yes they pay decent wages but the military is no different than any other job in the world. Peacekeeping missions for any soldier in any part of the world helps build the soldiers credentials for moving further up the rank due to both international experience as well as military combat experience. If I was a rookie soldier in the military i would be the first to step up and say I'd love to work for UN Peacekeeping not because of money but because you gain invaluable experience around the world working under the biggest international organization. You make the UN sound like a private military corporation

I've done various volunteer work and internships during my University life so i could later land a decent job, how is this any different? You should be smart enough to know this.

There are more than 80,000 blue berets around the world serving under the United Nations. Being a member of the UN you are to some extent obligated to have your military personnel serve under peacekeeping missions. The United Nations has also helped Pakistan in many situations especially with the Afghan Influx, the earthquake relief as well as the current IDP displacements.

There are over 113-117 countries serving in UN peacekeeping missions and for you to think all of them are serving just for money is quiet childish and holds no merit what so ever. Pakistan has around 10,000 troops and India has around 9500 just incase you didn't know..

Just a Reminder to the Pakistani's who read this

24 Pakistani troops who laid down their lives June 5th in 1993 while serving in Somalia.

"Peace-keeping is not a soldiers job but only a soldier can do it best"- line painted outside a Pakistani UN base.

Last edited:
Complete disrespect from Schultz's side towards Pakistani soldiers and our country in general.
It's disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom