What's new

Burraq UCAV will fly by Next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CH-3 drone we saw in the earlier pages of this tread looks like a closer cousin of Italian Falco (closer in size in wing span and length) with additional canards. Its maximum TOW is 640 KG & has a maximum load capacity of 100KG that includes 60 KG payload capacity. It will be interesting to see that this UAV will be able to carry sensor, camera(s), communication, target designator or fire control radar AND a pair of AR-1 missiles (one weighs 50 KG). not sure if you have heard or seen robot wars (TV series) but CH-3 specs remind me of design and weight restrictions of that ‘man toys’ program. How this UAV is (or will be) able to carry equipment & weapons and fly its mission is beyond my understanding. unless if all or some of the components like the camera, sensors, communication and the targeting system are included in the “base” weight of the UAV or are made up of ultra light material thus leaving the major portion of the payload weight to be taken up by the AR-1 pair.

This CH-3 drone whatever u r calling it has the capability to carry these missiles with no big issue.also its payload capacity is like 120-150 kgs not just 100kgs . so i don't think they need to drop the necessary equipment.. how ever they can compromise on the fuel payload for better performance and navigation..

pakistan doesn't have the technology to develop UCAV's.. however they're importing the chinese technology and may be they call it burraq!
i wonder people are very expectant.. but the ground reality is different!

Ok. Thanks for the enlightenment:lol:

pakistan doesn't have the technology to develop UCAV's.. however they're importing the chinese technology and may be they call it burraq!
i wonder people are very expectant.. but the ground reality is different!

Believe me we Do , our UAV & UCAV program is more advanced then most people think .

The Current UCAV we are working on has had at least 4 successful test flights . if we can make Nuclear Bomb we can manage a UCAV too .

the technology handed over to Pakistan is always outdated :argh:
Not quite correct! The new thermal imagers mounted on sniper rifles and given to Pakistan recently are the most advanced with cutting edge technology. These have not even been inducted into the US Armed Forces so far!

The CH-3 drone we saw in the earlier pages of this tread looks like a closer cousin of Italian Falco (closer in size in wing span and length) with additional canards. Its maximum TOW is 640 KG & has a maximum load capacity of 100KG that includes 60 KG payload capacity. It will be interesting to see that this UAV will be able to carry sensor, camera(s), communication, target designator or fire control radar AND a pair of AR-1 missiles (one weighs 50 KG). not sure if you have heard or seen robot wars (TV series) but CH-3 specs remind me of design and weight restrictions of that ‘man toys’ program. How this UAV is (or will be) able to carry equipment & weapons and fly its mission is beyond my understanding. unless if all or some of the components like the camera, sensors, communication and the targeting system are included in the “base” weight of the UAV or are made up of ultra light material thus leaving the major portion of the payload weight to be taken up by the AR-1 pair.

This CH-3 drone whatever u r calling it has the capability to carry these missiles with no big issue.also its payload capacity is like 120-150 kgs not just 100kgs . so i don't think they need to drop the necessary equipment.. how ever they can compromise on the fuel payload for better performance and navigation..

Believe me we Do , our UAV & UCAV program is more advanced then most people think .

The Current UCAV we are working on has had at least 4 successful test flights . if we can make Nuclear Bomb we can manage a UCAV too .

as i already mentioned.. we're too much expectant. its not like that we don't have the potential to develop this thing, the problem lies within our so called management.
about those test flights: i also know about those flight but i would say they were rarely successful :D

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Not quite correct! The new thermal imagers mounted on sniper rifles and given to Pakistan recently are the most advanced with cutting edge technology. These have not even been inducted into the US Armed Forces so far!

who gave those thermal imaging sensors to pak??

as i already mentioned.. we're too much expectant. its not like that we don't have the potential to develop this thing, the problem lies within our so called management.
about those test flights: i also know about those flight but i would say they were rarely successful :D

:)

Trust me you dont know about UCAV's more then me , unless you are working on that program but if you were you wouldn't be posting here .

So please do a little research , our UAV program did not start just now it is at least 22 years old.

Why do you think we are not buying UAV's & UCAV's from china even though they are offering us ?

The Current UCAV we are working on has had at least 4 successful test flights.
It's not just successful test flights, the crux is the mating of air to surface weapons and their guidance systems. Remote command guidance with pin point accuracy is what will make a UCAV a viable weapons platform.

I wonder if this UCAV has been successfully tested with proprietary missile load outs? And with which missiles? Has Pakistan made/produced any missiles of the Hellfire class?

who gave those thermal imaging sensors to pak??
The US of A!

It's not just successful test flights, the crux is the mating of air to surface weapons and their guidance systems. Remote command guidance with pin point accuracy is what will make a UCAV a viable weapons platform.

I wonder if this UCAV has been successfully tested with proprietary missile load outs? And with which missiles? Has Pakistan made/produced any missiles of the Hellfire class?

For you i can only say that just wait a little , It will be publicly tested not long from now .

And then you & other indians will be accusing Pakistan that This part is the copy of this & that part is the copy of that etc etc you know all the routine .

:)

Trust me you dont know about UCAV's more then me , unless you are working on that program but if you were you wouldn't be posting here .

So please do a little research , our UAV program did not start just now it is at least 22 years old.

Why do you think we are not buying UAV's & UCAV's from china even though they are offering us ?

why do u think someone whos working on the program can't post??
anyways.. i think pakistan is already buying the technology from china.. not all of it but as i mentioned most of it. although the program started long time ago but still we're not totally independet

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

wonder is good because it creates suspense and trouble :D

why do u think someone whos working on the program can't post??
anyways.. i think pakistan is already buying the technology from china.. not all of it but as i mentioned most of it. although the program started long time ago but still we're not totally independet

Because my Dear Friend they are not allowed to , Ok.

Have we bought technology from China NO .
Have we bought some equipment yes , since our production facilities cannot make them YET .

Because my Dear Friend they are not allowed to , Ok.

Have we bought technology from China NO .
Have we bought some equipment yes , since our production facilities cannot make them YET .

of course they're not allowed but who cared about law in pakistan?? not even out president...

and yes we're not buying the technology but only the products.. because if they're give us technology,,, they're afraid we would copy it and make our own.. thats why they sell us products only.. not the technology :D

of course they're not allowed but who cared about law in pakistan?? not even out president...

and yes we're not buying the technology but only the products.. because if they're give us technology,,, they're afraid we would copy it and make our own.. thats why they sell us products only.. not the technology :D

UCAV research is not being conducted by SATUMA, ID, GIDS or FUSION, this is a Pakistan Army/Air Force research & the protocols here are very different then your normal private sector research program .

and let me enlighten you if we have equipment we can always reverse engineer it & we are very good at that , but this time we dont need to , we have something much more precious to research on .

UCAV research is not being conducted by SATUMA, ID, GIDS or FUSION, this is a Pakistan Army/Air Force research & the protocols here are very different then your normal private sector research program .

and let me enlighten you if we have equipment we can always reverse engineer it & we are very good at that , but this time we dont need to , we have something much more precious to research on .

i hope you've an engineering background so that you might understand not everything that delicate like GCS can be reverse engineered. May be u can use CMM or other techniques to make a copy of what u have physically but u can't just copy a whole system which is totally programming based fed into the memory of some chip and locked. can you??
and as far as SATUMA is concerned. its a company which mainly develop low tech drones uav and systems. of course it can't handle a big project

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

your normal private sector research program .

LOL its not my program :D :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom