What's new

BSF RAPES BANGLADESH WOMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really disgusting and shameful behavior. BD govt should pressurize Indian govt to investigate and punish the culprits if found true.

Such incidents are bound to anger the bd people, and we wonder why they are not with us.

On a different note: I am new to this forum, but the level of anti india feeling in bd members seem to be much more than pakistanis. I have read quite many posts from pakistani members which are balanced and not abusive while making a point.

Really disgusting and shameful behavior. BD govt should pressurize Indian govt to investigate and punish the culprits if found true.

Such incidents are bound to anger the bd people, and we wonder why they are not with us.

On a different note: I am new to this forum, but the level of anti india feeling in bd members seem to be much more than pakistanis. I have read quite many posts from pakistani members which are balanced and not abusive while making a point.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Really nice to see your concern. And for the second part. Personally, I never had any issues with any Indians. However, in this forum, they act like bullies and bash other ideologies which aren't same as theirs. And somehow, instead of admitting when wrong, they take deep offence and start defending the wrongs like its right. I hope to meet more like minded indians like you.

Such daring is destined to occure.... once the raper soldier knows the govt. of victim is not sincere with their own people and state.

Interesting ... Then what the point being ''Indian''

The point is Simple.... Never Give Up... an Accused is Innocent Unless Other wise Proven Guilty... Its Not an Indian Character to Admit everything which Comes And By, Seems that You guys are exhausted Debating with us Bharati's.... :D

Such daring is destined to occure.... once the raper soldier knows the govt. of victim is not sincere with their own people and state.

Interesting ... Then what the point being ''Indian''

Look who is teaching to other

Their are lots of case like this running on your security forces, so what happened to them ????

Doosro ke bare me bolna bahut aasan hai

These rapes are sign of indiscipline,we certainly don't want be our security to be taken care by such people.

Sad fact is the Govt will turn a blind eye to this.

Last edited:
These rapes are sign of indiscipline,we certainly don't want to be our security to be taken care by such people.

Sad fact is the Govt will turn a blind eye to this.

I agree.... But If This News Is true, Kick that A$$hole Out from that Uniform, He Dosent Deserve it to be In that.... Its Due to This I guess, Nervous Systems Are checked While recruiting Men in the Armed Forces. Its Good to Be Safe than Sorry....

Justice should be done at any cost if proven guilty. These are happening frequently in the sub continent

Rape by Law Enforcement Agents in Bangladesh
HURIGHTS OSAKA - Reflections on Women and Violence in Bangladesh
The protectors of society have become the violators, as members of the law enforcement agencies - police, army, etc. continue to rape women while the government continues to do nothing in the way of punishment. Of all the cases of rape in police custody brought to light so far, very few of the offenders have been held accountable. One reason for this could be the fact that members of the police carry out investigations regarding crimes allegedly committed by their own colleagues. Furthermore, government investigation and inquiry commissions take months in producing a single report, which is not made public. Thirteen women were raped by members of the law enforcement agencies in the year 2000, the youngest being a girl of six who was raped by a police constable in Panchagar.

Justice should be done at any cost if proven guilty. These are happening frequently in the sub continent

Rape by Law Enforcement Agents in Bangladesh
HURIGHTS OSAKA - Reflections on Women and Violence in Bangladesh
The protectors of society have become the violators, as members of the law enforcement agencies - police, army, etc. continue to rape women while the government continues to do nothing in the way of punishment. Of all the cases of rape in police custody brought to light so far, very few of the offenders have been held accountable. One reason for this could be the fact that members of the police carry out investigations regarding crimes allegedly committed by their own colleagues. Furthermore, government investigation and inquiry commissions take months in producing a single report, which is not made public. Thirteen women were raped by members of the law enforcement agencies in the year 2000, the youngest being a girl of six who was raped by a police constable in Panchagar.

Thanks for the article from Odhikar a human rights organization who is alse dealing the the BSF case.
When I agree to the fact that BD society is no less viloent than any other society yet we have to single out this specific BSF case. Its not like any other rape incidence when some opportunist xyz (law enforcement or civilian) or some sick criminal raped some vulnerable girl. In this specific BSF incidence they not only exploited the lady but they first beaten her husband to death and hanged him from tree top. Then they raped her in group infront of her husband's dead body. Is this a normal crime or a hate crime? I believe later is true and my question is where all these hate coming from?

This particular incidence only shows, as I am afraid that some school of thought does prevail within Indian security agencies which considers the citizen of neighbouring countries as their enemy. Unless the whole group would not had dared to do this kind of heinous thing to another fellow human.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom