What's new

BSF kills Another Illegal Bangladeshi Intruder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Federer

BANNED
Reaction score
India's Border Security Force has killed another Bangladeshi citizen on Dinajpur border despite the Indian government's promise to stop killing along the border.

The incident occurred early on Friday morning at the district's Daudpur border in Birampur, Commander of the 40th Battalion of the Border Guard Bangladesh Lieutenant Colonel Tayebul Haque told bdnews24.com.

The deceased has been identified as Saidur Rahman Chiku, 50 who is the son of Abdul Gafur of Birampur Upazila's Poli Mahmudpur village.

He used to rustle cattle from India, Haque said.

The BGB Commander said Saidur and his companions were on their way to India when members of BSF's Gobindapur camp threw grenade at them near pillar no. 289/25 (a).

Saidur received wounds from the grenade and fell to the ground. The BSF members then opened fire at him and killed him, he said.

The BSF has taken Saidur's body, Haque said.

The BGB Commander said they tried to communicate with their Indian counterparts to get the dead body back. "The BSF is yet to respond."

In 2011, the international human-right outfits Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International had severely criticised the Indian government for continuous killing of unarmed Bangladeshis along the border.

Human Rights Watch found numerous cases of indiscriminate use of force, arbitrary detention, torture, and killings by the security force, without adequate investigation or punishment.

The BSF chief, Raman Shrivastava, after a four-day visit to Dhaka on Sep 30 last year said his forces had introduced non-lethal weapons in many places to bring border killings down to "zero level".

According to reports, over 900 Bangladeshi nationals have been killed by the BSF over the last decade, many of them when they crossed into Indian territory for cattle rustling or other smuggling activities.

BSF kills Bangladeshi again | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

The Officers must be given Bharat Ratna. :tup:

Ok he was going there to receive cow illegaly and they threw grenade to them for this crime... Then they shot that injured man And then they criticize about Shariah Beheading of murderers....

:lol:I see a massive troll brigade heading this thread.

Hats off to vigilant BSF!! Keep these illiterate bangladeshis away from crossing our borders.

Don't these bangladeshis have enough brain to understand the fact that they should not come close to the border even to arouse sususpicion??

If you don't want to get shot, simply stay away from border!!

Rest in peace another poor fellow.

I dont know

India gave them freedom too so whats wrong if it kills few of them in the process? I hate to say it but its a crime to be weak.
we get it from the Drones and free Bangla Bashus get it from BSF

I hate to say it but its a crime to be weak.

I don't know...

Bangladeshis are more guided by emotions than logic. See, ever since the ages, Bengalis never really considered themselves as 'leaders' in the sense that "Look, I'm in charge of my own destiny."

But when they do express their grievances, they do so in an irrational and illogical manner. No strategy, no logic whatsoever. This has been observed time and again. And still runs to this very day.

When the Mughals were in charge, we gladly said "Yes Maha Raja"

When the British were in charge, we gladly said "Yes sire"

When the Pakistanis were in charge, we gladly said "Yes Uncle Ayub"

When the Americans came into our sphere of influence back in the 80's and 90's, we gladly said "Yes Uncle Sam"

And now with Indians, we gladly say "Yes Uncle Singh"

Even with Chinese, we gladly say "Yes Uncle Hu"

What next? Uncle Shwe (Burma)? Uncle Ngyen (Vietnam)? God, when will Bengalis ever get the sense of power to determine his/her own destiny?

Yes, it is a crime to be weak.

International borders became deadzone because of the phenomenon called "terrorism"
BSF is doing their job well .. It is the nature of fire to burn .. One has to keep safe distance from it rather blaming fire for his burns

Saidur received wounds from the grenade and fell to the ground. The BSF members then opened fire at him and killed him, he said.

Interesting...so when you step into India illegally, a grenade comes flying before anything else. Strange tactic...but very interesting when you think about it.

Why do you folks even "bother" to cross the border illegally ? You know there are armed guards on the other side. We welcome Bangladeshi guests arriving in India via the proper channels, but this, is rather ridiculous.

Its not like we're the USA and you are Mexico...I mean...sheesh....

I dont know

India gave them freedom too so whats wrong if it kills few of them in the process? I hate to say it but its a crime to be weak.
we get it from the Drones and free Bangla Bashus get it from BSF

1. When US kills Pakistanis by drone attack she violates Pakistan's sovereignty, when Bangladeshish tries to sneak into India, they violate Indian sovereignty. Apples and Jackfruits, as they say.

2. What about those Pakistani who are getting shot at at Iran border by Iran border guards? Who's in the receiving end in that case?

free Bangla Bashus get it from BSF

Well I guess you meant Babus. The word Babu has a racist connotation, I'd appreciate if you as a moderator stop using that.

God, when will Bengalis ever get the sense of power to determine his/her own destiny?

I guess you meant Bangladeshis. Bengalis in my part of world stood up against all kind of oppressors, even against the mighty British at their helm days.

I guess you meant Bangladeshis. Bengalis in my part of world stood up against all kind of oppressors, even against the mighty British at their helm days.

And ended in failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom