What's new

BSF guns down Pakistani intruder in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol:

I think you change text in your history books ....

Pakistan crushed India ??? 65 & 99 ?? WTF

You occupied some part of kashmir before Indian forces take control of Kashmir in 47-48 nothing else

Of course india was crushed like a housefly in 3 wars out of 4 & all those wars you ran to your d@cIcIy US or UN to save your @$$. Now lets no go further into offtopic, this has already been discussed in the wars threads.

To pakistani nationalist:

Go check that website again. There is a "new anwar" from karachi who says the man killed was a pakistani muslim terrorist. Happy now? It took only 2 minutes to do that and show you how stupid you were being.

:wave:

Shows their mentality.

A lot of these people will probably get banned for like the millionth time and then come back and troll again with fake ID's

Its shame because they have brought down the quality of this forum, mods should seriously restrict some of the people who post here.

All these foolish Pakistanis on this forum want to be friends with them. They keep saying Pakistan sends militants, blah, blah, blah; and nothing happens.

Let's really send our soldiers and make their life hell. ****, we should just direct the Taliban towards India. Apparently the "ISI" controls the Taliban.

Some of the rubbish these guys post is ridiculous.

why pakistanis are so furious about killing an intruder????

lol no one is furious, infact if you go first few pages i was the one who congratulate it. It is cuz indians don't want to let the identity of intruder publicized & tagging him as Pakistani.

Of course india was crushed like a housefly in 3 wars out of 4 & all those wars you ran to your d@cIcIy US or UN to save your @$$. Now lets no go further into offtopic, this has already been discussed in the wars threads.
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I don't remember any Pakistani jumping for joy when their Mumbai thing happened. But now, If even a blind Indian kitten falls into a well, I will celebrate.

These guys cannot be trusted.
Lol..u r so well verse with the art of playing vixtim ccard..kudos..n please spare us from ur false sympathies if there r any...u r most welcome to "celebrate" with ur "recently" hate filled heart.

This is called inversion of reality. It was a certain nawaz shariff who ran to the US, and he was not indian.

Oh well who cares, believe what you want. You are right, the pakistani mujahideen and intruders succeeded, they took kashmir, india doesnt have it anymore. Whatever rocks your boat.

And by the way did you read the karachiite anwar's comment?

:rofl::rofl: After 47-48 you are not able to take control any think in Kahsmir in any war 65 (you fucked badly), 99 where your government dnt accept dead bodies of your solders others ran away from front ( Ohh sorry after that much you got some useless hill at last :rofl::rofl:)

And please remember 71

One simple question ... DO you personally meet that person that you reached to any conclusion that He is Indian or Pakistani ???

So did you personally went at the site & verified it? Whatever your bsf will bark you think we gonna accept it?

Lol..u r so well verse with the art of playing vixtim ccard..kudos..n please spare us from ur false sympathies if there r any...u r most welcome to "celebrate" with ur "recently" hate filled heart.

Sometimes I meet a decent Indian on this forum, and just as I start becoming friendlier, reality sticks it's ugly head up again.

All these foolish Pakistanis on this forum want to be friends with them. They keep saying Pakistan sends militants, blah, blah, blah; and nothing happens.

Let's really send our soldiers and make their life hell. ****, we should just direct the Taliban towards India. Apparently the "ISI" controls the Taliban.

Some of the rubbish these guys post is ridiculous.

Really ignorance is the bliss...

lol no one is furious, infact if you go first few pages i was the one who congratulate it. It is cuz indians don't want to let the identity of intruder publicized & tagging him as Pakistani.

well..i dont remember,but someone posted some post of another site which claimed it was an Indian smuggler..there is no official reports...so dont bother about it..and by the way...don't post some false claim that Pakistan crushed India or something like that..it is off-topic(by the way,if you really wanted to know,there are thousands of sources)..

newbitmapimagei.png

Read this one... :) Another indian smuggler killed by BSF.. Cool

:rofl::rofl:

All these foolish Pakistanis on this forum want to be friends with them..

They're okay in real life, its just on the internet they become "internet warriors" (or rather they think they're internet warriors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom