What's new

BSF guns down Pakistani intruder in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
And look how happy indians are. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Roll on, roll on...those pakistani troops in that Breguet Atlantique plane also ROFLed...this
lunatic intruder als must have come ROFLing...but finally they both went to the same place...
and i can assure any intruder that comes will most properly go there again...dont
mess with our personnel...especially the BSF, theyve got fine guns you know...

Pakistanis have a long History of disowning there own dead ... once the infiltrators are caught red handed and shot down.

This fellow was just another smuggler. You disowned the dead bodies of your own Soldiers in Kargil War. Remember ?

off-topic, but Indians have a history of hiding casualties. Your forces were involved in the coffin scandal. Remember?

newbitmapimagei.png

Read this one... :) Another indian smuggler killed by BSF.. Cool

Because a comment on a website said so, right? I also read a comment on that same website that the attacks in afghanistan today were orchestrated by the pakistan army so that USA wont leave afgh, and they will keep receiving funds from USA. But I don't take screenshots of that and put it here as proof that that is what happened. I mean, come on!

In any case, whatever he was - hindu or muslim - good riddance to intruders/smugglers. Yes, we Indians are happy, irrespective of the intruder's religion, that he was killed by our forces. Do you expect us to be sad if a hindu intruder/smuggler is killed? Indians don't rejoice or mourn on a religious basis.

And how does that Anwar know who's who? I bet his identity is false...those pakistani
smugglers must have put that guy on that page with false ID to divert the topic with false info.

Just a guess....:lol:

Pakistanis have a long History of disowning there own dead ... once the infiltrators are caught red handed and shot down.

This fellow was just another smuggler. You disowned the dead bodies of your own Soldiers in Kargil War. Remember ?

That anwar dude is from delhi. :)

And don't bring kargil into this thread now you have started trolling. :wave: :angel:

That anwar dude is from deihi. :)

And don't bring kargil into this thread now you have started trolling. :wave: :angel:

How do you know? Oh right, because anwar said so.

I'm wondering the reaction of indian jawan when he saw the face of intruder after killing him.... " Oh ! **** ,we again martyred a bharti ".

First of all, his nationality wont be written on his face. Secondly, if the intruder fired at the BSF, then the jawan would be happy he killed him, whether he was a hindu or a muslim or a pakistani or an indian. Because part of their mandate is to stop cross border smuggling.

And we dont consider criminals shot dead by security forces to be "martyrs". That habit is charactterestic of people on the other side of the border. For us, the only martyrs are the ones in our armed forces. We don't call anybody who is deservedly killed like a dog (terrorists, smugglers etc) to be martyrs. Your forced may be afraid to b ecome martyrs, so your "non state actors" have to take on that responsibility. But it doesnt work that way in india. Civilians dont go get killed and expect to be called martyrs.

I'm wondering the reaction of indian jawan when he saw the face of intruder after killing him.... " Oh ! **** ,we again martyred a bharti ".

Nothing compared to how many East PAKISTANIS you have "martyred"

For all you know Android K-Zero himself may be that Anwar dude ;)

What proof do you have to say so?

BSF deputy inspector general PS Bains said that a pistol of Chinese make, eight cartridges and three SIM cards of Pakistani mobile companies were recovered from the intruder.

Chinese guns are not available in India, hard for an Indian national to get sim cards of Pakistani origin.

Anything more, Chota Don?

Good Riddance.

even if he was a Pakistani intruder i would have said this.

This TOI let news have habbit of publishing BS news.

What proof do you have to say so?

His reply filled with untruth ofcourse...but waitammint...who needs "proof" to bet? eh?

Take the risk mate.

And oh yeah, i hope the gun he used is INSAS...great, we've proved our gun against pakistani
intruders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom