What's new

BSF decides to deploy DRONES along thr border with Bangladesh..!!

Or maybe some cow smugglers are getting away without giving share to BSF, So - BSF decided to maintain accuracy :coffee:

BSF not makes policies of Indian state.. this is MOD's take & BSF apply that ...

by the way it's for survilance & that also on Indo-Bangla border... so why some of my Pakstani brothers having hard on ?

Bhai Bangladesh ab tumhara nahi raha... jaago neend se...

BSF not makes policies of Indian state.. this is MOD's take & BSF apply that ...

by the way it's for survilance & that also on Indo-Bangla border... so why some of my Pakstani brothers having hard on ?

Bhai Bangladesh ab tumhara nahi raha... jaago neend se...

Like your MOD consists of angels :angel:

I know it's surveillance drone and i know it's indo-bangla border, It's the bhartiis who are getting hard on a simple drone.

I pity your knowledge,that guy was talking about Earth observation sats - and Radio Imaging sats like RISAT.Yes India do have many satellites- communication,earth observation and weather ones.We send our first sat to space in 1975 in a soviet carrier rocket,First Indian launched sat was in 1980 on India's satellite launch vehicle.

Yes,I know you wont be impressed as the public knowledge in space exploration is very low in Pakistan.

Pakistani military sat?Which one?Badr B?

Do you know that Paksat 1R was built by China.....??

Can your country develop a basic turboprop aircraft???

Or even a 70 cc moped engine ??

And stop pulling figures like 70% from your backside.Go and check your HDI first.

Get lost kid!!!

Dont insult them too much....:nono:

You are ignoring the fact that nobody in the world can do painting like them(particularly if its green)...:D

Hey, we have surface to air missile FM-90..!! Don't worry ..!! Our BAF will be more powerfull withing 2-3 yrs after flying SU-29/30...!! ;)

First u should eliminate a National Animal called ''Rapist'' and such likes...:cheesy:

That is well within our ability to eliminate but what about you?
How do you stop your national bird "PREDATOR" from flying in your country? Beg USA? ;)

That is well within our ability to eliminate but what about you?
How do you stop your national bird "PREDATOR" from flying in your country? Beg USA? ;)

Impotent talking about rapist control :haha::haha:

Back
Top Bottom