What's new

British teen arrested for assaulting elderly Sikh man

This happened in the same city where my grand dad lives. Basically the girl was drunk.

She was not too drunk. I find her relatively sober. She is simply an idiot

She was not too drunk. I find her relatively sober. She is simply an idiot

Na the girls name is Connie Millerchip. She is notorious in Coventry for walking around drunk and lives on benefits. Looks like she went too far this time.

Na the girls name is Connie Millerchip. She is notorious in Coventry for walking around drunk and lives on benefits. Looks like she went too far this time.

Now the girl will be behind bars for 5 years. Good riddance

No one gives two sh1ts about your Chinese d1ck measuring. Hardly appropriate. No wonder Chinese kids get bullied in schools in the UK, now go troll somewhere else.

Who started it?

Originally Posted by Enemy
I also want to know why did the girl become that much ferocious. I hope the media should have given us the backdrop against which this attack took place.

I strongly condemn this attack. Nothing justifies it!

It reminds of the UK movie, Rise of the Foot Soldiers.

That said, I see a different dimension of it when I see it from a different angle.

I am curious to know, whether any Chinese girl can have the guts to beat up a man (young/old) of alien race.

Never. This is why Chinese will remain Chinese (a second rated nation) while Britons will remain Britons (a nation of premier rank).

Mirror first reported it.

Chinese kids kicked other *** in test score, how about that?

What a brat. I hope she is taught a lesson , a lesson her parents should have taught her as a kid.

general question - if a guy is confronted in such a situation is he justified to firmly put the girl in her place?

had this man been a bit younger i am confident he could easily deal with her (she probably wouldnt have picked on him anyway).

general question - if a guy is confronted in such a situation is he justified to firmly put the girl in her place?

had this man been a bit younger i am confident he could easily deal with her (she probably wouldnt have picked on him anyway).

If the guy was younger and hit her back mercilessly , he would have been beaten up by the passerbys thinking that he was attacking the girl. That is what people would have assumed and the guy would have been in trouble.

Believe it or not , this is what would have happened and this is what a lot of girls these days misuse. It's just that in this case the guy was an 80 year old man and it got caught on camera so people are sympathising with him instead of the girl.

Really p.isses me off to see the girl assault the old man. I wish I was there to set her straight.

I hope he is doing well.

It was a racist attack and I really hate racists.
:pissed:

I wish he had Kirpan on him......

seeing this new generation of twit bastards who act like this really ticks me off.....Im not THAT old, but in our days even raising voice slightly or any sign of disrespect we got our azzes whipped.

no discipline anymore

and shame on camera man for filming the WHOLE thing and not intervening...what is this?

Back
Top Bottom