What's new

British should have granted "Khalistan" to Sikhs in '47!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What people are saying that ? Kindly be a little more specific and direct your comments towards the person who is posting comments you don't agree with, this will be alot easier for you to refute with logic or proof and for other members to understand your point.
As far as an operation against terrorists in a place of worship is concerned I have already given you an example of the kaaba seizure and LAL Masjid is another recent event that took place.
So action against terrorists inside a country should be the choice of the people in Power.

Cheers
you should do your research, before venturing out with opinions. Please see post 43, which started this side thread.

No flame intended, but this image of the Golden Temple reminds me of Babri Mosque.:cry:

d96b71c6a4b504ddde7750dbe1c47926.jpg

While I agree that operation bluestar was a bad attempt. However we should refute/defend it with facts rather than putting references which has no relation with the topic at all.

Question is not whether is was bad attempt or executed well. Question is: Are Sikh persecuted as evidenced by Op BS ? My answer is no. If you say that you are persecuted because force is used in a shrine to flush out evil, then it has been done in the past, and I gave the example.

you should do your research, before venturing out with opinions. Please see post 43, which started this side thread.

Thanks for your suggestion. Unlike you I have an appetite for criticism and am mature enough to agree or disagree over an opinion in a civilized manner.

Cheers

No flame intended, but this image of the Golden Temple reminds me of Babri Mosque.:cry:

I dont know how authentic this is, but if it is, you should look at it now. Renovated by Govt Of India. babri masjid was pulled down completely, how is this similar ? Most of the destruction would have been caused by bhindranwale hiding in the temple.

Question is not baseless.. please see title of thread. and follow other posts by pakistanis and chinese regarding severing india.
So its only vendetta and not out of love for the people who live in different regions in india? I know for a fact that india's policy towards pakistan is not splitting it ( i have family members in the govt that deals with these things and have heard it ). in fact in the govt they want a stable Pak which is economically stable so that terror is stopped.
Please read article by pakistanis that blame pakistan for the creating problems in Bangladesh. India had no agenda to severe pakistan.
But if its vendetta, then there can be no friendship between india and pak.

Oh, it's not India's policy ? Then please explain why 4 tonnes of Indian medicines, about 500 parcels of plastic explosives and about 50000 rounds of ammunition has been recovered from TTP, all Made In India ?
And what about the BLA which proudly boasts that it is recieving help from India ?

Thanks for your suggestion. Unlike you I have an appetite for criticism and am mature enough to agree or disagree over an opinion in a civilized manner.

Cheers

you are most welcome, sir. Kindly see first line of post 45.

This is exactly what I wanted to ask my Indian friend getting all emotional but that would have only turned this thread into another Indo-Pak, Hindu-Muslim war. We both know of the answers that will come forward so lets not go there.

Cheers

While I agree that operation bluestar was a bad attempt. However we should refute/defend it with facts rather than putting references which has no relation with the topic at all.

Takes a Hell of a man to admit his mistake...................for this you have my respect....................

I simply answered your question, why Kashmiri's and Siks need a homeland in the first place...................so infact............you are the initiator of this discussion.

Oh, it's not India's policy ? Then please explain why 4 tonnes of Indian medicines, about 500 parcels of plastic explosives and about 50000 rounds of ammunition has been recovered from TTP, all Made In India ?
And what about the BLA which proudly boasts that it is recieving help from India ?

Can you tell me how fake medicines that were marked Made in india, but actually made in China were found in Africa?
- TTP may have received from AFghan taliban, who may have stolen these in Afghanistan
- LIke Pakistan peints counterfeit Indian rupees, they might have printed Made in india tags
- maybe it was mfrd in Pakistan , with Made in india seals
- most probably it was never recovered and pakistan army is lying to deflect attentino of public.
- India has no connection with pakistan internal conflicts.
this is true

I dont know how authentic this is, but if it is, you should look at it now. Renovated by Govt Of India. babri masjid was pulled down completely, how is this similar ? Most of the destruction would have been caused by bhindranwale hiding in the temple.

I could have posted something more graphic to prove it's authenticity,
Similarity is not the gaping holes caused by tank/rocket fire, rather the sad state of religious monuments.
Keeping in mind how India made a hue and cry when Buddhas of Bunyan were destroyed in Afghanistan.

No flame intended, but this image of the Golden Temple reminds me of Babri Mosque.

No flame intended again. But babri was a shameful victory monument built over destroyed hindu holy site, that had to be brought down eventually and mixed in the dust. But Golden temple incidence was indeed tragic and should not have ever happened.

This is exactly what I wanted to ask my Indian friend getting all emotional but that would have only turned this thread into another Indo-Pak, Hindu-Muslim war. We both know of the answers that will come forward so lets not go there.

Cheers

no hindu-muslim-ind-pak talk here. Only my point is force was needed in op BS and this did not mean that Sikhs are persecuted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom