What's new

British should have granted "Khalistan" to Sikhs in '47!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I request you and other members to do some research first before posting your comments and not to venture into unknown territories.

An incident of similar nature took place in 1979 when Abdullah Hamid Mohammed Al-Qahtani and his group tried to do the same and were executed.

I hope you got your answer.

Cheers
I am not venturing into unknown territories, I want the answer from your own mouth. If those guys were executed, I am sure you will more than agree that operation Blue star was necessary to flush out terrorism.
What I agree is not acceptable was indira's assassination AND the massacre of Sikhs that followed. that was deplorable. but Sikhs in india are equals and you need to live in india to see that there are no differnences at all. also it is not necessary that people who are of same religion will coexist peacefully (pak/ban) .
please see this sentence in wiki abou tthe incident you mentioned.
"Ibn Baaz found himself in a delicate situation, especially as he had previously taught Otaibi in Medina. Regardless, the ulema issued a fatwa allowing deadly force to be used in retaking the mosque.[14]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_Seizure

what will the saudi govt do, if osama is sitting inside the Kaaba and has stored weapons and men there, and is conducting terrorist operatinos from there?
I DO NOT mean to insult anyone, this is just an analogy. Just for a moment let us assume the saudi king is non-muslim. this is exactly the situation of india (saudi king) and bindranwala (osama)
kashmir lets not talk , pakistan has 40% , india has 45% and china has 15% of the territory. this is beyond scope of this discussion.

Kaaba is just a small room, i doubt it can be used to conduct terrorist operations across the world, plus it is cleaned regularly so nobody has been seen inside yet............again your argument has more flame than logic.

I am not venturing into unknown territories, I want the answer from your own mouth. If those guys were executed, I am sure you will more than agree that operation Blue star was necessary to flush out terrorism.
What I agree is not acceptable was indira's assassination AND the massacre of Sikhs that followed. that was deplorable. but Sikhs in india are equals and you need to live in india to see that there are no differnences at all. also it is not necessary that people who are of same religion will coexist peacefully (pak/ban) .

from Kaaba to the operation against Sikhs, what exactly is your point ?

Mr. tadka, may I request you not to comment Kaaba, prophet Muhammad (PBUH) or any such person/place/thing. There is no need for these nor they are related to the topic.

I can safely put all such things as flame. Thanks in advance.

Also, a lot of people here want to split india into many pieces. May I ask what is the advantage to Pakistan if that happens?
If that happens there will be some of those small countries which will be more propsperous that it is now because they are more progressive minded (Like the southern states and maharashtra,gujarat and punjab) and some will become wasteland like Uttar pradesh, bihar and madhya pradesh because there is more communalism and casteism in these states. So what is the benefit to anyone if that happens. travel within the subcontinent will become more difficult. It will be dangerous for pakistan and china, because if one of these countries let say, maharashtra in west or bengal in east allows US to setup military base as a matter of foreign policy.
What is the benefit, please tell me.

Your question is quite baseless but i will answer it shamelessly still, well as for splitting India into pieces thing.................well you can call it vendetta for what happened in East Pakistan or just a response to India's policy towards Pakistan......................your pick.......

please see this sentence in wiki abou tthe incident you mentioned.
"Ibn Baaz found himself in a delicate situation, especially as he had previously taught Otaibi in Medina. Regardless, the ulema issued a fatwa allowing deadly force to be used in retaking the mosque.[14]"
Grand Mosque Seizure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's not the operation that still haunts people, it is the aggression and excessive force used.

Kaaba is just a small room, i doubt it can be used to conduct terrorist operations across the world, plus it is cleaned regularly so nobody has been seen inside yet............again your argument has more flame than logic.
Grand Mosque Seizure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This has been done before. But that was not my point as to how big the place is. My point is , if there are criminals hiding there, force would for be used. please see the link for your answer.

Last edited:
from Kaaba to the operation against Sikhs, what exactly is your point ?

My point is: people are pointing that Sikhs are religiously persecuted in india and show example of operation blue star. I just want to show that it is not uncommon for terrorsit to hide in holy shrines and take refuge, and when that is the case , force has to be used.
NOTHING I said has ANY disrespect to ANY holy shrine. If LTTE terrorist was holed up in temples, I will support the operation to use force inside the temple

Mr. tadka, may I request you not to comment Kaaba, prophet Muhammad (PBUH) or any such person/place/thing. There is no need for these nor they are related to the topic.

I can safely put all such things as flame. Thanks in advance.

I have utmost respect for kaaba/vatican/harmandar sahib. It is not flame. Someone pointed out a link to operation Bluestar as to why sikhs are persecuted in india. I just wanted to show that Op BLuStar was not meant to denigrate Sikhs

It's not the operation that still haunts people, it is the aggression and excessive force used.

they were extremely well armed and stocked with rations and had hostages inside the golden temple. armymen went in without shoes. Bhindranwale fired at Indian forces from within the sanctum sanctorum. They were the first ones to fire inspite of orders to surrender. I dont know how else the operation to flush out terrorsits could have been done

Your question is quite baseless but i will answer it shamelessly still, well as for splitting India into pieces thing.................well you can call it vendetta for what happened in East Pakistan or just a response to India's policy towards Pakistan......................your pick.......
Question is not baseless.. please see title of thread. and follow other posts by pakistanis and chinese regarding severing india.
So its only vendetta and not out of love for the people who live in different regions in india? I know for a fact that india's policy towards pakistan is not splitting it ( i have family members in the govt that deals with these things and have heard it ). in fact in the govt they want a stable Pak which is economically stable so that terror is stopped.
Please read article by pakistanis that blame pakistan for the creating problems in Bangladesh. India had no agenda to severe pakistan.
But if its vendetta, then there can be no friendship between india and pak.

And the operation was completed like a charm, whereas in Blue Star, half the Golden Temple was blown up......................
not really , they took refuge in the sanctum sanctorum which unfortunaly was under fire. Okay even so.. maybe that operation was done like a charm (because the terrorsits did not have years to stock up food and ammo), and even if Blue Star was not well executed, that still does not mean that Sikhs are persecuted or justifies separate homeland.

My point is: people are pointing that Sikhs are religiously persecuted in india and show example of operation blue star. I just want to show that it is not uncommon for terrorsit to hide in holy shrines and take refuge, and when that is the case , force has to be used.
NOTHING I said has ANY disrespect to ANY holy shrine. If LTTE terrorist was holed up in temples, I will support the operation to use force inside the temple

What people are saying that ? Kindly be a little more specific and direct your comments towards the person who is posting comments you don't agree with, this will be alot easier for you to refute with logic or proof and for other members to understand your point.
As far as an operation against terrorists in a place of worship is concerned I have already given you an example of the kaaba seizure and LAL Masjid is another recent event that took place.
So action against terrorists inside a country should be the choice of the people in Power.

Cheers

I have utmost respect for kaaba/vatican/harmandar sahib. It is not flame. Someone pointed out a link to operation Bluestar as to why sikhs are persecuted in india. I just wanted to show that Op BLuStar was not meant to denigrate Sikhs

While I agree that operation bluestar was a bad attempt. However we should refute/defend it with facts rather than putting references which has no relation with the topic at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom