What's new

British PM to visit Islamabad on Tuesday

Ignited Mind

Reaction score
British PM to visit Islamabad on Tuesday

ISLAMABAD: British Prime Minister David Cameron will visit Islamabad on April 5 to seek guidance from the country’s top leadership in regards to developments in Libya.

During his one-day visit, the British prime minister will hold meetings with President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, DawnNews reported.

In his meeting with Gilani, Cameron is expected to hold discussions over bilateral relations, the situation in Libya and the ongoing war against terrorism.

Cameron is also expected to visit the Shah Faisal Mosque and speak to students at the COMSATS Institute of Technology.

British PM to visit Islamabad on Tuesday | Metropolitan | DAWN.COM

what????....to seek guidance for libya issue???

.to seek guidance for libya issue??? what was that ??

:what: anyway lets see tomorrow is 5th

LMAO MAN GARDARI AND GILANI CANT EVEN RUN OUR OWN COUNTRY AND THAT STUPID UKI WANTS GUIDANCE FROM THEM

Seek guidance, LMAO, :lol:

Pir Gilani and Zardari will certainly provide a lot of guidance to this conservative.

PPP is in now Internation Pakistan's Pir's Party.

Guidance for all.

WOW let me guess he will say kill your citizens show no mercy we with you and our daddy usa let them keep up drone attacks you pakistany should love drone attackjs becouse we tell you that we pay your corupt leaders and yes we thinking bilaval butto should be next leader
lol

What is Pakistan's official stand on Libya BTW...I think Indian stand was discussed here before but not aware of what GoP had to say about it.

Do you guys remember the comments he made for Pakistan when he was in India last year??
How's that gonna effect????

Pakistani members whats there to LOL about...Pakistan is a islamic country with strongest army & its one of the most influential islamic country after Turkey...I think he will be visiting to get the support of all Islamic countries in the world...

I can't believe how much of a idiot he is? why would Pakistan help him on Libya, what have we got on Libya? someone should tell him Gaddaffi stadium was built ages ago since then we have kept minimal contact.
He is talking to Zardari, yh that is the best person he can talk to to REPRESENT Pakistan.

Maybe he should ask a decent question like, did we sell Libya any chemical weapons in the 80s?

Back
Top Bottom