What's new

British Newspaper calls Defence.pk anti-Semitic and sexist.

No he used to do poetry and insult HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW in it and one other women was also killed for this reason at Fatah e Makkah she used to sing that kind of poetry which was insulting to HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and other women escaped Sahaba tried to find her failed

What about Abu Sufyan? Are you saying he never blasphemed? Half of Makkah had hurt the Prophet, Hind sung those verses and was putting thorns in the Prophet (SAW)'s way. Why was she not punished?

Sir these are clear ayats of Quran if you don't accept than say it but it is clear ayat in Quran sir
@Zarvan bhai i agree wth u , the quran says this and of course rightly so , but plz dont bring religion and quran in the conversation because the other party will unknowingly abuse it and it will be on u becuz u started it !

Last edited by a moderator:
What about Abu Sufyan? Are you saying he never blasphemed? Half of Makkah had hurt the Prophet, Hind sung those verses and was putting thorns in the Prophet (SAW)'s way. Why was she not punished?
Abu Sufyan fought wars never these people used to use abusive words against RASOOL SAW and after battle of Badar on way back to Madinah two prisoners were killed they were those guys who used to put stomach of Camel I mean his intestines and other parts on HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW back when he used to offer salah and do sajood

CNN has called us official Pakistan Army site, this particular news paper has called us sexist/anti-semetic, Indian newspapers have called us "inciting violence", others regularly use our discussions as basis for their articles. The point is none of their opinions matter, we are a simply an authoritiative defence, political and military source, that's all.

If they do just a little more research, they will find just that.

Abu Sufyan fought wars never these people used to use abusive words against RASOOL SAW and after battle of Badar on way back to Madinah two prisoners were killed they were those guys who used to put stomach of Camel I mean his intestines and other parts on HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW back when he used to offer salah and do sajood

Abusive words are worse than putting intestines of camel on the Prophet's (SAW) back?

CNN has called us official Pakistan Army site, this particular news paper has called us sexist/anti-semetic, Indian newspapers have called us "inciting violence", others regularly use our discussions as basis for their articles. The point is none of their opinions matter, we are a simply an authoritiative defence, political and military source, that's all.

If they do just a little more research, they will find just that.
and we have different people with different thoughts comment like me which is mostly called Taliban here and than their are seculars too and also members from other countries and religions so give a dam about these guys or what they think of us

Seriously speaking....but this has projected negative image of the forum.
Although various members who visit here are of great family backgrounds,but due tho such news,this may effect their reputation
Specially a girl,now she can't invite her friends or family members,if she do tell them,then they will be very displeased saying:"you visit such type of website?which has this type of reputation?how could you??"
Instead of getting entertained of pleased,admin must focus on stopping such troll so that PDF may not be projected as 'flush' due to such tharkies.
I am very displeased to see that,the website I use has such image.

:blink:....slav lala aaj khiriat tou hai na? Why would girls stay away from our forum? Its the best and friendly community you will ever come across, everyone have freedom of expressing their views be it a woman, a hindu from pakistan or a persian. Though some female member had some hiccups because of harasment by some male members but it was taken up seriously by the admin/mods......come on how could have a pov like that

:blink:....slav lala aaj khiriat tou hai na? Why would girls stay away from our forum? Its the best and friendly community you will ever come across, everyone have freedom of expressing their views be it a woman, a hindu from pakistan or a persian. Though some female member had some hiccups because of harasment by some male members but it was taken up seriously by the admin/mods......come on how could have a pov like that

I am not saying that girls should stay away from our forum...I was saying that we should work hard to avoid this forum into turning into a toilet..

http://www.whiskyintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/intellectual-cat-500x375.jpg

intellectual-cat-500x375.jpg

The kitten looks somewhat like scholar

I am not saying that women are weak or they can't handle,I mean that we must on to provide safer environment to them.
yes our ladies are tough..but you can imagine the height of disturbance they feel when harassed.....
I still persists that strong measures must be taken to aviod PDF for turning into a flush.
Oye baas kar yar, because of one.incident you cant put it out on whole forum, infact many memebrs dont even know if they the next memeber is female or male. One lively example is our @BDforever addressing @Spring Onion as bro and someone called elmo dude......so relax

Oye baas kar yar, because of one.incident you cant put it out on whole forum, infact many memebrs dont even know if they the next memeber is female or male. One lively example is our @BDforever addressing @Spring Onion as bro and someone called elmo dude......so relax
@Spring Onion is a girl ? ! ! ! :woot: ... thought a guy :ashamed:

Where's the ' freedom of expression ' at the moment ? :D

A British newspaper calling this ' website ' sexist , ironic .

On Topic> kid with the sheds, the ancient warrior and Z-10 helicopter and other trolls need to be controlled

Then the wind needs to shown its limitations

@WebMaster @Oscar> It is my humble request to you to check these members. Sudnyas adhik sangane na lage

Talking about taking serious measures is wrong?working on forum image,improving environment is wrong?
you feel like i have offended website? :blink:

Back
Top Bottom