What's new

British MPs Demand Cancellation Of UK Aid To India, After Pranab Describes

All this has been instigated by the Indians deciding to go with France? My o my somethings burning at 10 Downing Street. The UK are spitting fire over this! I think the UK must realize India's wheels will still be well oiled without their assistance. If they think that India should always bow to historical peer pressure - then don't call it aid. Call it blackmail money. It shows us the real mindset that the UK have. Tell you what - keep your aid - but return to India what you stole from them. Lets start off with the Kohinoor..

i knew it.

britain has been bribing indian politicians to serve the white man.

this is proof that india is controlled and run by the west.

no independence and no independent foreign policy.
just shows why india always does what the white man says.

hahahahaha If you have average IQ of 104 then you'd know that it actually means contrary of what you just said!

No offence to you but I do wonder how genuine or reliable is this IQ thing provided Communist Party of China. :)

arrogant enough to defy his lord, this FM is out of his wit.

i knew it.

Thats true, we all here agree what you just said about India. Applauds.

i knew it.

Some General knowledge for High IQ Chinese.
Cutting AIDS funding to China a big mistake-UNAIDS | Sci-tech | DAWN.COM

BEIJING: It will be a “big mistake” for donors to cut funding to China in the fight against AIDS, the head of UNAIDS said on Monday, rebuffing critics who say the world’s second-largest economy should no longer be a recipient of such aid.

Several non-governmental organisations (NGOs) involved in fighting AIDS in China say they are facing more difficulties in receiving donations from developed nations because of the country’s wealth.

“I think it’ll be a big mistake for a donor and particularly, for anyone who’s invested in China today, to withdraw, for the simple reason that this funding is a catalytic fund,” Michel Sidibe, executive director for the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS told Reuters in an interview.

Sidibe said the Global Fund to Fight Aids, Tuberculosis and Malaria was helping to bring innovation and make a difference in most-affected countries by establishing a new link among the government and civil society and NGOs to work together.

The Global Fund has approved funding of $947 million to China, of which $369 million goes to fighting AIDS.

The fund’s chief said in April that donors’ decisions to suspend $180 million of aid to the Global Fund could hit efforts to combat the diseases. Germany, Spain and Denmark temporarily stopped payments to the Geneva-based fund earlier this year after hearing reports donations had been misused.

Sidibe, a Mali national, is in China for the first meeting of BRICS health ministers, made up of emerging markets of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.

================================

Big Question why Chinese with Huge foreign exchange reserve taking aid.

arrogant indian government getting slapped in the face with its own begging bowl by angry former colonial master

Do you read "English"? first better to read what the news posted.. then start typing your comment...
You r damaging the image of China in an International Forum - replying like a moron... :tdown:

Thats true, we all here agree what you just said about India. Applauds.

If what he says was true india would have selected the typhoon instead it choose the french rafale....if you still agree with that guy i dont know what to say :lol:.

Funny is is not that UK is giving away money while there are people here who need it.
this is a prove that it is not an "aide" at all, but more like a bribe to say hey India do not forget us when you are doing well.

Back
Top Bottom