What's new

British Girl cleaning Garbage in India.

She is not that ugly. The cops really need to stick around her. and female cops only please. Otherwise, she is even in danger from the cops.

Speak for yourself.. are you a female or male?

And what are you charges? Any experience as a cleaner?

Are you eligible to get a work permit in India?

Speak for yourself.. are you a female or male?

And what are you charges? Any experience as a cleaner?

Are you eligible to get a work permit in India?

I would go work in India for a week to pick up your trash to make your country clean. If you are not going to make your surrounding better, I will. :)

A video made for a cleaning project in Sri lanka.

Last edited by a moderator:
In subcontinent it means Clean your house and throw the garbage in street in front of others' doors.

Same is the situation in Pakistan
Damn we have daily exchange harsh words with the samnay wali aunti :angry:

do you know why your SAMNE WALI AUNTY throw garbage at your door because your dog keeps barking at her .

(as told by you in your signature )

Recently the governments in states have done a real good thing....By banning Pan and Gutkha. The master painters of all walls, office rooms and streets.....I am so happy with that decision.

do you know why your SAMNE WALI AUNTY throw garbage at your door because your dog keeps barking at her .

(as told by you in your signature )

:omghaha:......Kya bol diya yaar!!!:woot:

Has anybody noticed this aspect and such others are completely missing in state propaganda and education???

Why??? I still hold the state responsible more than the people. The state's failure on education and infra sector over the last 65 years are to be blamed. Certainly we have gems of individuals who consider littering their right, but its largely ignorance.

Singapore implemented strict cleanliness laws, result = very clean.

Hong Kong implemented semi-strict cleanliness laws, result = semi-clean.

I remember when I was very young, Hong Kong wasn't that clean. But after we introduced heavy fines for people caught littering, it got a lot better.

She is not that ugly. The cops really need to stick around her. and female cops only please. Otherwise, she is even in danger from the cops.

Speak for yourself. Taiwan do not have this problem as Taiwan do not aspire to become a superpower with white servants by 2030.

Have you heard of Singapore and Hong Kong?

Have heard. They are clean but not comparable to US, Europe or Japan. Heard from people who visited both the countries.

Have heard. They are clean but not comparable to US, Europe or Japan. Heard from people who visited both the countries.

I have visited all those places myself, and I can tell you that Singapore and Japan are the cleanest.

Europe is clean in some places (like Switzerland/Germany) but not in other places like Britain and France. America is around the middle.

I remember taking the French underground metro, when I blew my nose there was all this soot and dust that came out. Never experienced that before.

Hong Kong had a dirt and pollution problem before, but nowadays we are very good about it. Considering the large fines you have to pay if you litter.

I have visited all those places myself, and I can tell you that Singapore and Japan are the cleanest.

Europe is clean in some places (like Switzerland/Germany) but not in other places like Britain and France. America is around the middle.

I remember taking the French underground metro, when I blew my nose there was all this soot and dust that came out. Never experienced that before.

Hong Kong had a dirt and pollution problem before, but nowadays we are very good about it. Considering the large fines you have to pay if you litter.

Completely agree.. Having traveled to Japan the US and Singapore among others I can surely say Singapore is one of the most cleanest, organized places on earth.. Suffice to say it even feels like a artificial society.. Too sterile to live for my liking.. On the other hand certain parts of European and US cities are comparable with the third world.. Especially New York.. Queens, Manhattan, Bronx smell of eternal p!ss

Ok!! Good to know that. Actually a friend of mine came here in US from Singapore. He said Singapore is very clean but US is cleaner. Personally I have never visited Singapore so won't be able to comment.

Ignorant public. Strict laws required. Huge fines and jail term, only solution. And yes there are things to learn. Learn to be civilized, rest will come automatically.

hard to cope with several million new inmate and hard to fine people who already can't meet their expenses

the only solution is through education , the government , the NGO's and the Religious figures (after all India is a very religious country) must all gave their support and routinely talk to people on this matter . the government must teach people what to do with their garbage

Actually, US is not that clean. I live here and I know. But Singapore is very clean.

Ok.. apply for a work permit.

It would be as a volunteer. No pay needed. Keep your money for your poor.

Ok!! Good to know that. Actually a friend of mine came here in US from Singapore. He said Singapore is very clean but US is cleaner. Personally I have never visited Singapore so won't be able to comment.

Depends on where in the US. US inner cities are not that clean.

Back
Top Bottom