What's new

Bring back Aurangzeb Rule to India: Congress Maulana

Status
Not open for further replies.
burning in hell

He died as a heartbroken man because he saw his empire disintegrating and dark future for Mughals. His descendant tried to bring back Akbar's era tolerance but severe damage had already been done.

burning in hell

He died as a heartbroken man because he saw his empire disintegrating and dark future for Mughals. His descendant tried to bring back Akbar's era tolerance but severe damage had already been done.

About Muslims they are right many times.

You obviously are not in Mumbai neither You know Sh!t about the North Indian Issue from Mumbai's Prespective. Not the Stupid North Indian Media.

No they aren't. You only see what you want to see.

Do you see the muslim civil servants working day and night to sort out issues plaguing the nation ?
Do you see the muslim scientists and researchers working to solve scientific puzzles and uplift the nation ?
Do you see the muslim trusts that open schools, colleges and medical facilities all over India ( No i don't mean the madrassa )?
Do you see the muslim soldiers and officers like my brother guarding OUR national borders ?

No, you internet hindus are here peddling your agenda. You refuse to see the great many positive changes Muslims as a community have brought to this nation and instead choose to focus exclusively on the wrongdoings committed by an isolated minority.

I am not claiming our superiority over any other. Rather, our right to claim this nation as our own just as you do- as equals.

Okay, I didn't know it was a person :cheesy:

Sorry, but my knowledge of history is pretty weak. Anyhow, the Mughals are now in the oblivion of history.

There is still deep hatred for him in India. His name is more like you-know-who.

No they aren't. You only see what you want to see.

Try to Understand Shiv Sena's Point of View.

Our City has the Highest Number of Deaths from Islamic Terrorism in the World after New York.

Plus Dawood - The World's Second Most Wanted Terrorist hailing from Konkan just nearby.

Plus the Underworld Gangsters Most are Muslims.

Try to think from our point of View.

Do you see the muslim civil servants working day and night to sort out issues plaguing the nation ?
Do you see the muslim scientists and researchers working to solve scientific puzzles and uplift the nation ?
Do you see the muslim trusts that open schools, colleges and medical facilities all over India ( No i don't mean the madrassa )?
Do you see the muslim soldiers and officers like my brother guarding OUR national borders ?

These Muslims Fail where they are needed the Most.

To Curb the Ghazwa-e-hind Type of Maulanas or Those Beards who become Terrorists.

You so Called Good Muslims give Non-Muslims Lecture about How 1% Bad Muslims Ruin Islam's Name and Islam is Religion of Peace and How They are not Respresentative of Islam. But When the Bad Muslims Start reading your Hadeets lecturing How to Kill Non-Muslims (like the above one) Where are you Good Muslims? Let's be Frank. the Good Muslims ki Gand Fatati Hai in front of 1% Bad Muslims. You can't Stop them. Can you?

Let us Non-Muslims deal with the 1% because You 99% Can't do Sh!t against them. Right?

No, you internet hindus are here peddling your agenda. You refuse to see the great many positive changes Muslims as a community have brought to this nation and instead choose to focus exclusively on the wrongdoings committed by an isolated minority.

I am not claiming our superiority over any other. Rather, our right to claim this nation as our own just as you do- as equals.

The actions of "Isolated Minority" affects us. Till its affects us, Be ready to take the Sh!tstorm.

You so Called Good Muslims give Non-Muslims Lecture about How 1% Bad Muslims Ruin Islam's Name and Islam is Religion of Peace and How They are not Respresentative of Islam. But When the Bad Muslims Start reading your Hadeets lecturing How to Kill Non-Muslims (like the above one) Where are you Good Muslims? Let's be Frank. the Good Muslims ki Gand Fatati Hai in front of 1% Bad Muslims. You can't Stop them. Can you?

Let us Non-Muslims deal with the 1% because You 99% Can't do Sh!t against them. Right?

The actions of "Isolated Minority" affects us. Till its affects us, Be ready to take the Sh!tstorm.

In hindsight, what does a "good hindu" do when a "bad hindu" goes about advocating mass extermination, hindu raj, and total subservience from other communities ?

And yes, they quote the numerous vedas and associated texts to prove their point. I have actually been to one such sermon.

Its like i always say, people with agendas of their own see only what they want to see and remain oblivious to everything else. Its convenient because they don't have to deal with the guilt incurred when condemning a whole community of innocent civilians.

In hindsight, what does a "good hindu" do when a "bad hindu" goes about advocating mass extermination, hindu raj, and total subservience from other communities ?

And yes, they quote the numerous vedas and associated texts to prove their point. I have actually been to one such sermon.

Your earlier Muslim victimization posts were OK to an extent, but this I totally disagree - Hindus are the one's who are the first to speak up against any sort of atrocities against any minorities in India.

Your earlier Muslim victimization posts were OK to an extent, but this I totally disagree - Hindus are the one's who are the first to speak up against any sort of atrocities against any minorities in India.

In the same way self respecting Muslims are the first to speak out against bigotry from anyone. If you read some of the op-eds from our various newspapers you'll see what i'm talking about.

Its like i always say, people with agendas of their own see only what they want to see and remain oblivious to everything else. Its convenient because they don't have to deal with the guilt incurred when condemning a whole community of innocent civilians.

See First Hinduism isn't Your One God One Book Defined Religion.

Stop Trying to Look us from the Abrahamic Glass.

What holds Tue for Islam Doesn't hold True for Hinduism.

Most of Your Post was the Usual Victim BS.

because they don't have to deal with the guilt incurred when condemning a whole community of innocent civilians.

Declare Taliban, SIMI, Muhajeedin and the above Maulanas as Not Muslims in the Public.

We(Non-Muslims) will support and listen to whatever You say.

We have a Deal!

Aurangzeb is equal to massacre of thousands of muslims in the name of islam. :angry:

Declare Taliban, SIMI, Muhajeedin and the above Maulanas as Not Muslims in the Public.

We(Non-Muslims) will support and listen to whatever You say.

We have a Deal!

Dear Mr.Bigot, I don't need your stamp of approval to follow my faith. Taliban, SIMI etc are banned organisations within the Indian union. No further declaration of that is necessary.

Also, since when did a "Maulana" become non-muslim ?

The word Maulana is used to denote the title of a religious personality or a learned scholar of Islam. Do you call your swamis and gurujis "extremists" and "non-hindu" ?

^*%^*%^& who killed our great king Chatrapati sambhaji Maharaj and our Guru Tegh Bahadurji????

Never...rename this city to Sambhaji nagar now and get rid of these extremist nuts....

IIT = Indian Indigenous Taliban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom