What's new

Breakthrough? Taiwan, Philippines Agree To Shun Violence At Sea

I'm with you man, Niceguy is a stupid troll that make the other Vietnamese member here looks like dick. We should just petition the mod here to ban his sorry @$$:P

But I always tell the Truth, u cant find any of my comment that cheating people here.

the Truth is: Phil killed TWese, and received no sentence, and even TW was forced to make peace with Phil after that. So, any one can keep killing TWese and received no sentence, too,as long as US say "Oki, no problem" coz TW is just US's dog and always have to obey US's order:pop:

When Chinese, TWese cant argue anymore, they start mocking abt women trafficking,so, Mod should ban them, not me. I just simply a man who always tell the Truth.

should Islam people in majority in Indonesia, proud on your sister ? :no:

images

I do beg your pardon sir. Speak'eth english good sire, for you are in presence of fine company. Now scuttle along before, how I said it in your savage tongue "cap yo' in yo' ***" with fine good old english.

Cheerio then & please mind your better.

Come on guys please lets not copy the chekwa racist imperialist bigot jerks here we fellow ASEANS here :offpost:

good Philipines and Taiwan are brothers again. Daddy US did his job as a peace keeper.

Back
Top Bottom