What's new

Breaking News : Raj Kundra the husband of Shipa Shetty admits betting

Betting per se isn't a crime. Many countries have legalized it. But what is a crime is spot fixing or match fixing - trying to alter the course of a game by unfair means and making money out of it.

You and I can bet a couple of hundred bucks if it's going to rain today or not. Is that illegal? Nope! :no:

:omghaha: as if its on rain always :P

dahhhh spot fixing or whatever rosey names you give to it its juwa plain cheating involving all parties.

why dont you accept that Indians have ruined the sports.

morality doesn't suit hypocrites:pakistan:

coming from peoples whose country men sold themselves.:omghaha:

All the bookies are Indians.

The banya profession has indeed ruined Sports.

And if our players sold themself than what you had done? your players are appearing with more shyt on their face.

Now even dhoni has shares in IPL firms.

Yes! Not only sports, we Indians have screwed up the world! You will blame Indians even if Nawaz Sharif farts. :wacko:

Having said that, check out the shenanigans of your very own PCB, and then talk! :azn:

Yes! Not only sports, we Indians have screwed up the world! You will blame Indians even if Nawaz Sharif farts. :wacko:

Having said that, check out the shenanigans of your very own PCB, and then talk! :azn:

PCB is a failur as managment , no doubt BUT you Indians have made sports a dirrty underworld business.

Right! But what you're saying amounts to spot or match fixing, that is, if the players are asked what to do and therefore you know the outcome. But a plain simple bet is when nobody is influenced for producing a specific result.

i understood betting ,but don't look at it as "whats happening on that very moment" say for instance some person bets on something and looses a huge sum of money......now the next time wont this (previous drawback) influence him to put his money into a mafia rather than betting and then spot fix the game ?!?!?!?! knowing that if he wins he will earn more out of it

because if we look for things on that very moment the sport has got nothing to do with it (only the person has relevance initially), its just plain luck, but what will be the aftermath is whats important.....

you have mafia because betting is illegal. The same way you have liquor mafia where selling liquor is prohibited.
Betting is legal in UK but I dont think ladbrokes or other agencies will do any match fixing.

Once it is legalized, it will be more under watch of govt, it will be transparent and also govt will get revenue out of it. Now only shady people deal with it, they can go to any extent to make more money.

view my reply to orionhunter, it'll give u a better view of my opinion :)

:omghaha: as if its on rain always :P

dahhhh spot fixing or whatever rosey names you give to it its juwa plain cheating involving all parties.

All the bookies are Indians.

The banya profession has indeed ruined Sports.

And if our players sold themself than what you had done? your players are appearing with more shyt on their face.

Now even dhoni has shares in IPL firms.
Bookies in this case are headquartered in Pakistan and Dubai :lol: now I must say the jamatis have ruined sports.
In this case it's fixing while playing for a franchise,while your players sold off their nations pride!

PCB is a failur as managment , no doubt BUT you Indians have made sports a dirrty underworld business.

Right! But that 'underworld' is under your very noses, with the Godfather of crime holed up at Clifton, Karachi. Yep! I'm referring to don Dawood and Co, who's the boss of all the sh!t hitting the fan out here! :P

i understood betting ,but don't look at it as "whats happening on that very moment" say for instance some person bets on something and looses a huge sum of money......now the next time wont this (previous drawback) influence him to put his money into a mafia rather than betting and then spot fix the game ?!?!?!?! knowing that if he wins he will earn more out of it

because if we look for things on that very moment the sport has got nothing to do with it (only the person has relevance initially), its just plain luck, but what will be the aftermath is whats important.....

view my reply to orionhunter, it'll give u a better view of my opinion :)

Mafia operate in such business because they make much higher profit than normal business. Obviously once it is legalized, the betting firms will take only a small cut from you and will make it more appealing for individuals who want to bet.

If huge majority of money flow is diverted to legal betting route (which is what happens in most cases, take liquor for example), mafia will find it less lucrative.

Spot fixing in cricket is a challenge though, legit beting companies might not have that range of options(say second ball of third over is a no ball) but remember people who do such betting are few.

[/B]
Right! But that 'underworld' is under your very noses, with the Godfather of crime holed up at Clifton, Karachi. Yep! I'm referring to don Dawood and Co, who's the boss of all the sh!t hitting the fan out here! :P

Bookies in this case are headquartered in Pakistan and Dubai :lol: now I must say the jamatis have ruined sports.
In this case it's fixing while playing for a franchise,while your players sold off their nations pride!

Daud Ibrahim is funding Indian film industry and now he is sponsoring IPL :)

He is an INDIAN and his Mumbai Underworld is under the nose of Indian police and govt :) you cant dismantle it as yo his underworld is providing you big money

[/B]

Yeah sure, but his entire business is in Mumbai...

Just to say it, I would give Dawood to India any day for all our fishermen and innoncent guys in your jail.

Indians get caught match fixing- the entire country goes mad, the cricket board goes into frenzy, major heads roll, police open major investigations.

Pakistanis get caught match fixing- it is an Indian/British/Israeli conspiracy to defame Pakistan!!!

+ who is Ship Shetty?

Indians get caught match fixing- the entire country goes mad, the cricket board goes into frenzy, major heads roll, police open major investigations.

Pakistanis get caught match fixing- it is an Indian/British/Israeli conspiracy to defame Pakistan!!!

+ who is Ship Shetty?

Rightly said. RAW conspiracy :omghaha:

IPL is heaven for betting this is not made for cricket but main purpose of the ipl is make money every one makes money fooling 100 croore indian people if one guys pays 10 rupes on betting if 50 crocre pays how much it would be so BCCI pays share to ICC for fixing the matches in IPL as a bribe and they kept their mouth shut because they are themselves are involved in it now see how much years they got the punishment if less than anf pakistani players we should sue ICC for its double standards to other boards

and they pay other teams too bribe to loose the match it is a bussines not cricket

Back
Top Bottom