What's new

Breaking News Pakistan knows about Abotabad operation Mansoor Ejaz

Nothing new here... it is well known that Gilani gave the permission of strike and appointed special staff on all key positions to avoid PAF being informed.

Kiyani woke in to surprise and called Air-chief early morning, who scrambled boogie but it was already too late.

This triggered the threat to govt. that army might take over and so Haqqani as usual got the task to pass info. about whats brewing in Pak army.

Haqqani being over cautious due to graveness of situation decided to use Mansoor but lost it badly, in the end.

Gilani gave the permission.....without Kiyani knowing :cheesy: dont make it more confusing then it already is sir :D

ok help me out here....US did the operation,1st our govt denied that we were unaware of it and we had to face the embarassment in the world media,now they say PATC knew abt it...but none of our officials or in army saw the body of OBL...:cheesy:
Sir we knew it from the day one Pakistan army didn't want to make Taliban angry on them so they wanted to Al Qaeda focus should not shift from America to Pakistan

Sir we knew it from the day one Pakistan army didn't want to make Taliban angry on them so they wanted to Al Qaeda focus should not shift from America to Pakistan
Sir! but Al-Qaeda is already run by CIA so it doesn't matter they will go only for the USA's or the Mosaads interests........:smokin:

wait 5 years whole drama will come out and we will still speechless as today

One thing is certain ... Pak leadership both civilian and military were hand in glove with USA in the whole Osama drama

Some of the blocks don't fit in right, why would the govt and army want to tarnish the image of Pakistan?

I still am highly suspicious that Pakistani establishment wasn't aware of obl's location.

Sir! but Al-Qaeda is already run by CIA so it doesn't matter they will go only for the USA's or the Mosaads interests........:smokin:
Sir I hate USA and Mossad more than you but that is not the case Al Qaeda do thing on its own

ok help me out here....US did the operation,1st our govt denied that we were unaware of it and we had to face the embarassment in the world media,now they say PATC knew abt it...but none of our officials or in army saw the body of OBL...:cheesy:

And also an editorial is published written by Zardari that it was a great victory.

wait 5 years whole drama will come out and we will still speechless as today

in arabic there is a saying اللي في القدر يطلعه الملاس literal meaning: what is in the pot is taken out by the malas (which is a kind of a big spoon), meaning as time will pass the secrets will be revealed.

OMG! this was a drama of evil USA. OBL is not dead. From first day I delieve that OBL is not dead coz "I didn't see his BODY". :smitten:

Wait let me ask his wives.. :taz:

the one an only reason for not showing the pic of dead OBL is that they captured him alive!!!:enjoy:

Yes, to preserve him and to make a clone of him for future false flag operations.

tht was obvious without Govt & PA permission US couldn't dare to cross......sooo not new

Err.. there was another more recent incident where US crossed and did some bad things.. Are you saying that was also with Govt and PA's permission ?????

Back
Top Bottom