What's new

BREAKING NEWS: LAL MASJID

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the last guy in the world to trust ISI, but why should they lie...when lal masjid antics were very well known. Do you want me to show pics of gunmen in gunpost with little kids!!!!!

What makes you think they are telling the truth

Didnt he say he will carry out suicide attacks. Dont tell me he was in there with all those guns to preach something.

Its not easy to hijack a american plane. We are speaking abt south asian security apparatus, its full of loopholes.

Okay what about all the terrorist that have been killing shia/sunni in pakistan that are connected to al qaeda/taliban,why have they not hijacked a plane if the south asian security apparatus, its full of loopholes.

Yes....First thing is it would have put psyclogical pressure on the people in lal masjid.
Ghazi not letting the kids go free would have been a propaganda victory for the pak govt.
I am sure ghazi would have let the children go,if they where any children left like the media has been reporting.

There are snaps of it. This went on for a week, what we saw was his brohter tryign to escape leaving back the idiotic fools to attain martydom.

Yes....First thing is it would have put psyclogical pressure on the people in lal masjid.
Ghazi not letting the kids go free would have been a propaganda victory for the pak govt.
I am sure ghazi would have let the children go,if they where any children left like the media has been reporting.

A person who had put kids less than 10 in harms way, would bother they starving, imagine the agony of parents. people so indoctrinated with xenophobia will rather have the kids die and go to allah to make a statement

I stand behind pakistan and musharaf for this

How many suicide attacks where carried out in lal masjid or in islamabad during the standoff?

Thanks to the security, but suicide attacks were carried out in other parts of Pak

I am the last guy in the world to trust ISI, but why should they lie...when lal masjid antics were very well known. Do you want me to show pics of gunmen in gunpost with little kids!!!!!

How far is ISI/Military establishment from lal masjid.
"Why would they lie" its a intelligence outfit they are all liars.

Thanks to the security, but suicide attacks were carried out in other parts of Pak

But i thought they had hundreds of suicide bombers in the masjid,where are they?
Or was security that good that it let only people with AK47 into the masjid but not the suicide bombers.

A person who had put kids less than 10 in harms way, would bother they starving, imagine the agony of parents. people so indoctrinated with xenophobia will rather have the kids die and go to allah to make a statement

I stand behind pakistan and musharaf for this

Any proof of these allegations,why did he let all those other woman and children leave if he so "evil".

But i thought they had hundreds of suicide bombers in the masjid,where are they?
Or was security that good that it let only people with AK47 into the masjid but not the suicide bombers.

This is what mullah gazi said, its recorded "we will retaliate by suicide bombers".

watch it.

Any proof of these allegations,why did he let all those other woman and children leave if he so "evil".

This is because SSG blew up holes in the mosque so ppl can escape, people were covered by the SSg's fire

There are snaps of it. This went on for a week, what we saw was his brohter tryign to escape leaving back the idiotic fools to attain martydom.

I do not support the lal masjid people or there politics for one moment,if anything it goes against what i belive in.
But there is way and method of dealing with these kind of people,trying to fight them will not work if anything it will energize them with new martyrs.
Treat them as a common crimminals.
By laying a seige i am sure there would have been a better outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom