What's new

BREAKING NEWS:- FIGHT BETWEEN PTI WORKER MEHBOOB ASLAM AND PTI CHAIRMAN IMRAN KHAN FOR 3 MILLON DOLL

NO support for Corruption. Whoever is involved must be investigated and prosecuted. We do not support our leader blindly.. Imran Khan has earned the respect which he enjoys.. you just saw him weakening his own government.. he wouldn't support a corrupt in his party if that was true.

But remember 35 Punctures wala muamla uthnay ko hai.. today Najam Sethi also uttered garbage on PTI and now this person is receiving exposure.. I do not term these allegations to be false but there is a good chance that PMLN would do big dramas against PTI. We will have to see and listen with caution.

NO support for Corruption. Whoever is involved must be investigated and prosecuted. We do not support our leader blindly.. Imran Khan has earned the respect which he enjoys.. you just saw him weakening his own government.. he wouldn't support a corrupt in his party if that was true.

But remember 35 Punctures wala muamla uthnay ko hai.. today Najam Sethi also uttered garbage on PTI and now this person is receiving exposure.. I do not term these allegations to be false but there is a good chance that PMLN would do big dramas against PTI. We will have to see and listen with caution.
very mature thinking, i must say?
hey you start impressing me?:woot:
i was thinking, that all of you cowboys will be hunting me down?:triniti::crazy_pilot::enjoy:

i was thinking, that all of you cowboys will be hunting me down?:triniti::crazy_pilot::enjoy:
i think going out against militry in support of terrorists, pushed in to the destruction by JI.
was the fatal mistake , done by imran , who is just not been a typical pakistani politician yet?
but may be jst a honnest man, trying too hard?

OKay first what the hell is "3 MILLION DOLLAR RUPEES" are we talking about Rupees or dollars?

Chachaa tjhay bhe uper say neechay 35 puncture laganay ki zarurat hai ;)

OKay first what the hell is "3 MILLION DOLLAR RUPEES" are we talking about Rupees or dollars?
last thing, u couldnt understood?
3 million dollors worth of ruppes?

Chachaa tjhay bhe uper say neechay 35 puncture laganay ki zarurat hai ;)
papu abdul shakoor crack, teynu ki?:omghaha:
sara drama , JI ney kitaa hey!
dus rehy waa tennu!:yay:

“Nasrullah stop writing this nonsense. Had credited u with more intelligence,” the PTI chief wrote to Dr Nasrullah M Khan of Texas on Monday, July 29 in an Email. When the Dr replied in detail explaining what he wanted, an angry Imran Khan gave a one line message from his Blackberry: “Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 10:31:52 +0000: Please don’t send me anymore emails”.

Dr Nasrullah is the second top PTI supporter and fundraiser in the US after Fauzia Kasuri who has travelled all over the US raising millions and sending them to Pakistan, all legally and with a full record and formalities.

He was the main person who kept all records, looked after the legal requirements and followed all the US laws to send money to Pakistan.

The issue has been rolling on, on the social media for many weeks but is now bursting out in the mainstream newspapers and at a private sitting in Washington on Tuesday night where I saw some of the top PTI donors and supporters, the issues appeared to be far more serious than so far considered.

Back
Top Bottom