What's new

Breaking News : Blast outside Karachi railway station kills six

For what ? Multiple ID ? Any proof ? Your reason ?

It's not the multiple ID's but this: Pakistani threads and banned topics. Other nationalities now cannot create negative Pakistani social news. Please be aware.

Some news channels and the bomb disposal squad are saying its a cylinder blast

Those CNG cylinders are moving bombs... there was an article on it in ET very recently.

Something has to be done about the safety standards around here. Its still unknown though. They said it was a gas explosion near kainat's home and it turned out to be a bomb and a case of misindentification by militants.

Things are very obscure here when it's about terrorism

It's not the multiple ID's but this: Pakistani threads and banned topics. Other nationalities now cannot create negative Pakistani social news. Please be aware.
Dude its a terrorist attack. Not a social issue. And BTW Indian posting Pakistani social issue is not banned, but we try to follow as discussed by many good Pakistani friends as they wanted to have a fair play since Indian social issue are banned.

The news is on right section and deals with terrorist attack as it reported by Reuters, it falls in National Security issue. Hope you get my point.

Those CNG cylinders are moving bombs... there was an article on it in ET very recently.

Something has to be done about the safety standards around here. Its still unknown though. They said it was a gas explosion near kainat's home and it turned out to be a bomb and a case of misindentification by militants.

Things are very obscure here when it's about terrorism
Has the cause been determined as gas cylinder explosion ?

Dude its a terrorist attack. Not a social issue. And BTW Indian posting Pakistani social issue is not banned, but we try to follow as discussed by many good Pakistani friends as they wanted to have a fair play since Indian social issue are banned.

The news is on right section and deals with terrorist attack as it reported by Reuters, it falls in National Security issue. Hope you get my point.

Dude web master himself stated that Indians cannot create threads on negative social issues in Pakistan. Go read the multiple Id thread he created

Dude web master himself stated that Indians cannot create threads on negative social issues in Pakistan. Go read the multiple Id thread he created
Its a terrorist attack according to Reuters. Its a defence related subject buddy.

But fine, report him. Do as you like. Better PM any mod for clearance and if he agrees he can close the thread.

For what ? Multiple ID ? Any proof ? Your reason ?

Engaged in creating anti-Pakistani threads and banned topics. Other nationalities now cannot create negative Pakistani social news. Please be aware.

By WebMaster

Stop playing games.....Indians tend to discuss alot terrorisms in Pakistan.

My cousin is not getting any rest tonight. Her shift was suppose to end at Jinnah, she's been awake since 30 hours. Guess she has to stay there longer... Karachi police is a joke. Its political parties that are trying to get army to intervene so that elections get postponed. Stupid zardari and his thugs.

Nope, they occasionally show North America (including Canada) the middle finger. We should do this too, maybe that would make this nonsense stop

Nah, I believe it's because they show the finger to the Arabs and prevent extremist Arab influence in their society.

Otherwise Japan, Saudi Arabia would also have terrorism problems (if being a US ally is the causation, as you mean to imply).

Engaged in creating anti-Pakistani threads and banned topics. Other nationalities now cannot create negative Pakistani social news. Please be aware.
By WebMaster
Stop playing games.....Indians tend to discuss alot terrorisms in Pakistan.
Are you saying a terrorist attack is a social issue. ?

Its a terrorist attack according to Reuters. Its a defence related subject buddy.

But fine, report him. Do as you like. Better PM any mod for clearance and if he agrees he can close the thread.
According to express tribune it's a cylinder blast. And I never said i was going to report him all I did was clarify what raptorrx707 said.

Important annoucement

Please be aware, Indians or trolls terrorists are now legally banned from posting negatives on Pakistan news, otherwise you will be permanently banned.

Some news channels and the bomb disposal squad are saying its a cylinder blast

The bus sustained serious damage in the explosion and a subsequent fire. While police said the bomb had been planted on the bus, provincial official Sharfud Din Memon said it was left on a motor-bike and went off as the bus passed.

"htp://ww.reuters.com/article/2012/12/29/us-pakistan-blast-

Things remain obscure for the first few days usually... initially if you remember the bomb in Kainat's locality was also labelled a gas explosion... but knowing Swat because of my book... I know that people don't have gas in many areas (small cities are suffering-wonder what happens in villages) so basically use nature (so I was told-I do not know how to use nature to cook having never lived outside a city). It turned out the Taliban tried to target Kainat but failed to identify the target properly.

Give it a day or 2. I don't know if I can trace the CIO...

According to express tribune it's a cylinder blast. And I never said i was going to report him all I did was clarify what raptorrx707 said.
Thanks for explosion cause info. Hope any Mod can solve this issue.

Nah, I believe it's because they show the finger to the Arabs and prevent extremist Arab influence in their society.

Otherwise Japan, Saudi Arabia would also have terrorism problems (if being a US ally is the causation is what you mean to imply).

Shame on you for trying to troll at this time. How about you free Quebec then come and talk.

Thanks for explosion cause info. Hope any Mod can solve this issue.

Its not, bus drivers are saying: Bus used diesel not CNG

My cousin is not getting any rest tonight. Her shift was suppose to end at Jinnah, she's been awake since 30 hours. Guess she has to stay there longer... Karachi police is a joke. Its political parties that are trying to get army to intervene so that elections get postponed. Stupid zardari and his thugs.

Nope, they occasionally show North America (including Canada) the middle finger. We should do this too, maybe that would make this nonsense stop

You also fall into such category. Stop trolling

Going by the huge population of Karachi. I doubt the cops can be omnipresent, it becomes difficult in big cities to control terrorism or something bad from happening.

Back
Top Bottom