What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

But Ravi Nair just pointed to Indian Mujaheddin for conducting the bomb blast. Was that not communal ? How do you differentiate ? just curious.

Eh, read my post again.

I did not rule out the possibility of Naxalites.

Indian Mujahideen carried out Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad blasts which were low intensity blasts and I pointed this would fit their M.O.

Nothing communal about it.

Sad coincidence, the people of Chennai are resilient enough to come back strongly. I'm afraid of the intentions of some stupid fucks to paint a communal picture on this tragic incident.

Some of the Hindu and Islamic extremists in this forum are scarily similar.

Branding their fellow so called seculars traitors, and intolerant to any criticism.

Don't quote me, shit head.

Why are you abusing me ? is that not against forum rules ?

Besides I think like you. Like you, I too do not respect Indians until they earn my respect by demonstrating their secular and liberal characteristics. But in-spite of this commonality you are abusing me. Why do you hate me so much ? I am a secular liberal like you.

Dude, i live with Pakistanis and Bangladeshis all day. You'll never find me blaming the whole community for the deeds of few. You can refer to my older posts. I respect people on individual basis, someone being an Indian doesn't earn my respect either.

I am sorry, but you are starting to make some sense.

GTFO. :P

Eh, read my post again.

I did not rule out the possibility of Naxalites.

Indian Mujahideen carried out Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad blasts which were low intensity blasts and I pointed this would fit their M.O.

Nothing communal about it.

You are right, you also mentioned Naxalite. Maybe that is why skull & bones did not call you stupid fcuk. But why have you not pointed to Hindutvadi saffron terrorists ? It is election time and they should be prime suspect. If you notice, two muslims also got injured in the blast, and that means it was not done by a muslim. It has to be hindutva terror attack to get sympathy vote for Modi.

Please include Hindutvadi terror suspects to be a true secularist. We must all fight these communal tendencies together.

Some of the Hindu and Islamic extremists in this forum are scarily similar.

Branding their fellow so called seculars traitors, and intolerant to any criticism.

I disagree, I have never seen islamic extremists brand others traitors.

I really hope Modi government takes some extremely aggressive action against these terrorists and clean country of these filths like he has done in Gujarat.

No matter whose government comes, it must take hard action against such terrorists.

RIP to dead.

Don't talk crap about ideologies that bounces over your pea sized brain. Extremism exists because of people like you. In fact, as it seems, you're not much different from the militants type, just shit scared to take up arms or die the death of a pig.
U seems to getting so much butt hurt. U r free to have love for whatever u want. And i am free to hv my views. Our seculars had extrimism from the day one of thr existence. U can go cry river but it's not changing the fact. Why don't u go and teach the lesson of loving the hindus to seculars from mumbai who don't even leave the amar jawan jyoti alone, or the seculars of Kashmir and then i will be all ears to listen u. But till then u and secularism can kiss my back.

Guys any idea if the NIA or NSG's NBDC is being called in?

Since it is chennai (being a metro)Things will move fast... NIA was called in, and other agencies were collecting forensic evidence in morning itself.... Since the damage and causalities created was minimum we may have some eye witness....

probably naxals, or ULFA.....hard to say. Too many actors at play

i give the indians another half hour before the inevitable Eye-Ess-Eye speculation turns magically into solid proof...

either way - a young woman civilian was killed and thats fcked up
Seems like you half hour went by without the Eye Ess Eye thing. :coffee:

Give our jihadis some credit now will ya? :mad:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom