What's new

Breaking News: After China, Myanmar army enters Manipur,India for camping!

Go ahead and drone strikes are hardly humiliating when the ISI and CIA are constantly in contact. Did India collaborate with Burmese troops in its territory? :rofl:

see,told ya....there is a limit to become shameless..whole Pakistani dramabazzi on Drone is continuing for years..pelople and politicians are crying as your own countrymen are dying..but yet,here come the bouncer that its done by Pakistan with collaboration with USA after all..so,either USA is breaching Pakistan's sovereignty for nearly a decade,or Pakistan is killing its own men and blaming USA for this act..whatever is the reason,shame is on you... :tdown:

today or tomorrow,India will resolve its border dispute with Mayanmar..but will Pakistan ever get any moral back up to accuse any other country if your statement is true???

Bangladesh - India - Myanmar: Emerging Threat - Analysis Eurasia Review

http://www.eurasiare...hreat-analysis/

Bangladesh – India – Myanmar: Emerging Threat – Analysis

This Indian Intel promoted report, factually incorrect mostly, exposes India's increasing desire to get involved in a proxy war involving BD, Burma and herself.

You are the only person who got this. It serves many purposes that many members here don't see on the surface. Indian intel is the most notorious in its moves and its is actually impossible for ordinary people to figure out the actual impacts of their well calculated moves. The only thing I can say on this public platform is it will kill many birds with one stone.

Go ahead and drone strikes are hardly humiliating when the ISI and CIA are constantly in contact. Did India collaborate with Burmese troops in its territory? :rofl:

Yes american drones come into your country airspace and slaughter your civilian like i don't know what. there is a subforum dedicated to drones on this forum. even then if you don't feel shame about drone attacks, then it means only one thing, you have become shameless

Yes american drones come into your country airspace and slaughter your civilian like i don't know what. there is a subforum dedicated to drones on this forum. even then if you don't feel shame about drone attacks, then it means only one thing, you have become shameless

You are a fool and GOP has allowed strikes which they admit take out some high value targets. Secondly they are not my civilians if any are killed because I have nothing to do with Pakistani government so you can shove it where it don't shine. Shameless is you who wants to derail the discussion to something that does not concern you because you don't like the topic.

see,told ya....there is a limit to become shameless..whole Pakistani dramabazzi on Drone is continuing for years..pelople and politicians are crying as your own countrymen are dying..but yet,here come the bouncer that its done by Pakistan with collaboration with USA after all..so,either USA is breaching Pakistan's sovereignty for nearly a decade,or Pakistan is killing its own men and blaming USA for this act..whatever is the reason,shame is on you... :tdown:

today or tomorrow,India will resolve its border dispute with Mayanmar..but will Pakistan ever get any moral back up to accuse any other country if your statement is true???

Ask the think tanks on this forum and they will collaborate yes it is drama baazi and it had been agreed on long time ago that GOP would deny strikes. Shame on me? I am not a part of GOP, I am not even a Pakistani national I sleep easy every night don't worry about me. Now stay on topic. :closed:

You are a fool and GOP has allowed strikes which they admit take out some high value targets. Secondly they are not my civilians if any are killed because I have nothing to do with Pakistani government so you can shove it where it don't shine. Shameless is you who wants to derail the discussion to something that does not concern you because you don't like the topic.

So the mods and admins on this forum who started this subforum must be fools according to you then, isn't it?

it is time for the cheerleaders to alert their allies for help. where are the russians, americans, vietnamese, pinoys, iranians, french, japanese, taiwanese, afghanistanis ..

Indians bullying their neighbor Myanmar again. How disgusting. Pakistan, China, Sri Lanka, Bangaldesh, Nepal and Bhutan will all help Myanmar defend its border against the Indian bully.

India is being fcuked left、right and centre.

it is time for the cheerleaders to alert their allies for help. where are the russians, americans, vietnamese, pinoys, iranians, french, japanese, taiwanese, afghanistanis ..

This is the level of education that goes into making chinese IQ

Governor visits Moreh after Myanmar intrusion - The Times of India

IMPHAL: A day after an official team inspected Moreh in the wake of the Myanmar army intrusion in Manipur'sChandel district, governor Ashwini Kumar on Tuesday visited the border town to take stock of the situation.

After inspecting the construction work of the integrated check post at Moreh, the governor attended a meeting at Moreh Trade Centre amid heavy security cover, a source said. Under the ambitious Look East Policy, the check post has come up at the border town. Moreh is inhabited by Meities, Kukis, Tamils and Muslims.

Last Thursday, Myanmarese troops crossed the border and began work to set up a temporary camp at Hollenphai village, 3 km south of Moreh police station, claiming that the village lies within Myanmar territory.

On Monday, an official team led by principal secretary (Home) J Suresh Babu inspected Hollenphai and the border areas where fencing work is on. This followed after various civil bodies and opposition parties urged the government to cease the border fencing work contending that a large chunk of land in Chandel will fall into Myanmar.

Besides conducting a spot assessment along the borderline from Muslim Basti near border pillar 79 to Govajang village, the officials also moved to Hollenphai and walked up to several spots in the border areas. Stating that the border issue cannot be settled unilaterally, Suresh said they would submit a report to the government about the spot survey and other findings.

Following Thursday's incursion, the Assam Rifles, which is guarding the border areas, has intensified patrolling at Hollenphai area and the adjoining areas.

On the other hand, the opposition BJP has stated that border fencing work should be stopped immediately and the border should be resurveyed and demarcated properly.

This is his first visit after becoming the governor . Anyway every official or politician who visit Manipur they will try to visit Moreh,

Back
Top Bottom