What's new

BREAKING NEWS : Afghanistan Haqqani militant Haji Mali Khan captured

Look man, i appreciate the role of ANA in this situation, they are doing a commendable job as well.
It wasn't what your statements made earlier meant.
Now , as for you labelling my posts pathetic, how exactly? I would like to know.

They were anything but pathetic, clearly showing your lack of understanding the situation on the ground. The majority of the operations carried out by ANA are lead by our forces accompanied by small number of NATO forces which act as Embedded Training Teams. So when you say that our forces are keeping a low profile while NATO forces do the fighting its not only untrue but quite offensive.
The point i am trying to get across is, that you said that PA does not go into NW, and i am saying that we dont have enough of an economy or resources to open another front in NW. First, we will try to finish off the job in SW, and the other areas, then go into the north.
Perhaps you are mistaking me for the other Afghan member here, the issue is the will not the resources. The request to take control of your area in NW has been there for years now. If PA is not able to take control of its own land, then it should'nt be an issue of sovereignty when others want to do their job. The area is under total control of AQ affiliated foreigners anyways.
We are not as dependent on aid as you are.
:rofl: You are dependent on foreign aid to further your write on your own land, does the amount even makes a difference? :D

terrorist boss captured from afghanistan and RAMA O RAMA presenting evidence that haqqani.based in pakistan...wow

Osama Bin Laden the Al-Qaeda chief was found in Pakistan...Can i infer that Al-Qaeda is based in Pakistan??? Do you see how absurd logic is that???

It wasn't what your statements made earlier meant.

They were anything but pathetic, clearly showing your lack of understanding the situation on the ground. The majority of the operations carried out by ANA are lead by our forces accompanied by small number of NATO forces which act as Embedded Training Teams. So when you say that our forces are keeping a low profile while NATO forces do the fighting its not only untrue but quite offensive.

Perhaps you are mistaking me for the other Afghan member here, the issue is the will not the resources. The request to take control of your area in NW has been there for years now. If PA is not able to take control of its own land, then it should'nt be an issue of sovereignty when others want to do their job. The area is under total control of AQ affiliated foreigners anyways.

:rofl: You are dependent on foreign aid to further your write on your own land, does the amount even makes a difference? :D

ahmed shah kid let me teach you some facts

Pakistan got 1bn$ from usa as WOT support founds and thats really fuucked up Pakistani economy .look here dude

we are not depend on any damn aid but you are under 40 armies occupation first get country then talk abut us .you have even no country

Total budget outlay for 2010-11 is Rs 3259 billion,29.1bn$ which is 10.7 percent more than the current year.
Rs.28423.8 million for Water and Power Division (Water Sector)
Rs.15227.5 million for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
Rs.14565.7 million for Finance Division.
Rs.13629.6 million for Railways Division.
Rs.9395.7 million for Planning and Development Division.
Rs.15762.5 million for Higher Education Commission.
Rs.16944.5 million for Health Division.
Rs.10873.7 million for Food and Agriculture Division.
Rs.3220.1 million for Industries and Proudction division.
Rs.5140.9 million for Education Division.
Rs.5584 million for Interior Division.
Rs.3887.1 million for Defence Division.
Rs.3618.3 million for Housing and Works Division.llll
Rs.3618.7 million for Cabinet Division.
Rs.4115.5 million for Population Welfare Division.
Rs.1646.2 million for Science and Technological research Division.
Rs.885.6 million for Livestock and Dairy Development Division.
Rs.1000 million for Law and Justice Division.
Rs.1000 million for Environment Division.
Rs.1000 million for Special Initiatives Division.
Rs.1234.7 million for Revenue Division.
Rs.623.4 million for Petroleum and Natural Resources Division.
Rs.718.3 million for Information Technology and Telecom Division.
Rs.1229.7 million for Defence Production Division.
Rs.474.1 million for Commerce Division.
Rs.149.1 million for Communication Division (other than NHA).
Rs.222.6 million for Ports and Shipping Division.
Rs.246.9 million for Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority.
Rs.152.9 million for Women Development Division.
Rs.107.6 million for Social Welfare and Special Education Division.
Rs.65.8 million for Labour and Manpower Division.
Rs.82.3 million for Local government and Rural Development Division.
Rs.125 million for Tourism Division.
Rs.140.8 million for Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Pakistan).
Rs.549.8 million for Narcotics Control division.
Rs.114.4 million for Establishment Division.
Rs.353.9 million for Culture Division.
Rs.229.6 million for Sports Division.
Rs.74.5 for Youth Affairs Division.
Rs.509.9 million for Information and Broadcasting Division.
Rs.164.6 million for Textile Industry Division.
Rs.82.3 million for Statistics Division.
Rs.81.1 million for Ministry of Postal Services.
Rs.15 million for Economic Affairs Division.
Rs.12029.7 million for Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA)
Rs. 44637 million for National Highway Authority
Rs.10523.5 million for Azad Jammu and Kashmir
Rs.6584.9 million for Gilgit-Baltistan (Block and other projects)
Rs.8642.6 million for Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA).
Rs. 5000 million for People’s Works Programme-I
Rs.25000 million for People’s Works Programme-II

now go eat stones and live in peace :tdown::tdown::tdown:

ahmed shah kid let me teach you some facts
Thanks for the offer, I bet i can find somebody better to learn from than the one who needs a spell checker to write his own name :p

Pakistan got 1bn$ from usa as WOT support founds and thats really fuucked up Pakistani economy .look here dude

we are not depend on any damn aid

Pakistan dependent on foreign aid despite nukes: Dr Khan

Your prime minister is begging from door to door asking for aid, even if he has a flat tyre.

but you are under 40 armies occupation first get country then talk abut us

They are our allies, I have absloutely no issue with them having temporary bases as long as their withdrawl date is set and our national interests are preserved. Their presence has enabled us go forward in all sectors of life and field an Army which will make sure our neighbours stop poking their noses in our internal affairs.
You on the other hand are not any better, the story of secret CIA bases and them bombing NW isn't a secret anymore. The wish on part of your gov to have chinese boots in Gwadar is yet another proof of you not having and willing to ignore sovereignty for economic and strategic interests.
[/QUOTE]
now go eat stones and live in peace :tdown::tdown::tdown:

Why so much hate if an Afghan defends the Afghan Army? Didn't the same Army help your citizens in time of need?
NATO Training Mission Afghanistan : NTM-A.com

Back
Top Bottom