What's new

Brazil ignores India, sells arms to Pakistan

It's MAR 1 and are you dumb or what?The declassified range is 25 KM and probably more at higher altitudes.None the less i am sure we don't need these missiles to scare you guys!You guys are already chicken ****.You know what could you do against us when we only had vintage mirages - nothign now all our f16's are fully running on good spares etc.
12816.jpg

By the way for striking deep inside India's ***** we have Raad and another missile.

Just point to me where in the original article it says MAR 1.

And please talk in a civilised manner.

Just point to me where in the original article it says MAR 1.

And please talk in a civilised manner.

If you are closely following the JF-17 updates, a recent report published in AFM i think, clearly mentions that Pakistan Aeronautical Complex is integrating MAR-1 and other missiles brought from Different vendors on JF-17, it clearly quoted the JF-17 program director who mentioned MAR-1 is in PAF inventory besides MAAR-1 Pirhana

Janes
December 2008 the Brazilian government confirmed an order for 100 MAR-1 missiles to the Pakistan Air Force. It is not clear if the deal covers finished weapons only or includes an element of joint technology development.
MAR-1 Anti-Radiation Missile (Brazil) - Jane's Air-Launched Weapons

Work is also progressing on integration of Pakistani weaponry as well as third-party systems acquired by Pakistan, such as Brazilian-made Mectron/Centro Tecino Aerospacial MAR-1 passive, anti-radiation homing missile.
Aviation Weekly coverage of JF-17 at Farnborough Air Show 2010

wats so big deal about it.its pure business. you pay money u get the stuff.And every one make halla if their opposition even buys even a single bullet so that one can fleece the govt to buy 2 bullets

Brazil's Defense Minister Nelson Jobim called these missiles "very effective ways to monitor" areas flown by war planes, and said the deal with Pakistan was worth 85 million euros (167.6 million dollars). He dismissed protests by India. "Brazil negotiates with Pakistan, not with terrorists," Mr Jobim said. "To cancel this deal would be to attribute terrorist activities to the Pakistani Government.

Brazil?Pakistan relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is enough to define the shape of Pakistan - Brazil relations.

wats so big deal about it.its pure business. you pay money u get the stuff.And every one make halla if their opposition even buys even a single bullet so that one can fleece the govt to buy 2 bullets

Exactly my friend its your country who was crying about this simple deal not a big deal thats what we all say ... rather you should ask your gov what was the big deal about that winning and the tears falling out from the indian gov :azn:

last time i heard that 1st batch of MAR-1 has been delivered to PAF but still waiting for any official news or pic

But at-least they try whenever possible that's the best part with time we will be 100% successful :cheers:

It's no longer in India's interest to block weapons, first of all the bieggest tool will go on the war on terrorists, terrorists who would gladly attack India, and the last time a country tried to block weapons to Pakistan, Pakistan made it's own (JF-17), don't think India wants to put pressure on Pakistan to develop this stuff locally where the production can't be controlled.

First of all , then there is no question of ignoring.

Btw India IS getting Embraer aircraft platform from Brazil for AWACs integration.

Arms race is inevitable in the sub-continent... time will tell who has the economic strength to back it up in the future.

true,you dont run a country and its military on emotions,you run it on logic

Hi, in regards to an arms race in South Asia it is already ongoing. The sad thing is that the people selling the weapons get the last laugh at both countries. Take care.

i used to work with a brazilan guy he new what was going on ie what the real war on terror is all about so it dosent suprize me when brazil sells arm to pakistan one way its kind of a slap in the face 4 the U.S.A

Brasil has problems with the manipulation by the USA. That is the reason that they probably will not buy Gripen NG. South America is anyway not a huge fan of the USA. We have seen pleny nations being ruined. Just look who responsible for that. ust look who brought the heroin... There is a reason why K8 sells good in South America. They do not like the USA.

Back
Top Bottom