What's new

Brave Soldiers who did not fear death!

View attachment 34337
He could have ejected on time and saved his life by crashing straight into the crowded terminal. Instead he chose to give away his life to save many others on the ground. We Salute you Sir!
Wg Cdr Khurram and Sqn Ldr Umair Shaheed. May Allah give you the highest ranks in Jannah. Aameen.
-
Respect
RIP
these lifes are precious to any nation and society..

Their aircraft malfunctioned but they did not eject and guided it away from populated area as much as possible and crashed with the aircraft.

Damn true heros, any information regarding aircraft type and the malfunction?

RIP Wing Commander Khurram Samad and Squadron Leader Umair Elahi. You have to be very brave to be a pilot.

Reports say it was another Mirage, which suffered technical failure. Civilians were harmed, but not as bad as it could have been had the pilots not had the skill to steer away from the most populated area.

10325506_10152245047182663_1018983992814940781_n.png

Brave soldiers of Pakistan.

Salam everyone, am back after a long time.This is such a sad news my sister was sitting with the wife of Wg Cdr Khurram when my bro in law called her and told her what just happened but not to tell his wife.My sister said the whole base was in tears she saw my brother in law crying for the first time.He never cried before, he is so strong mentally but after all pilots are human too they do get emotional.I can see it on his face what everyone is going through.May they rest in peace and may Allah give patience to their family, friends and love ones.We will always remember you and those before you as our heroes who gave up their life for the better future of Pakistan and its people.

One more thing which made me cry was that later that day Wg Cdr Khurram wanted to take his daughter to school.He told his wife i ll be back from mission shortly and we ll take our daughter to school for admission but he didn't came back.

Last edited:
View attachment 34337
He could have ejected on time and saved his life by crashing straight into the crowded terminal. Instead he chose to give away his life to save many others on the ground. We Salute you Sir!
Wg Cdr Khurram and Sqn Ldr Umair Shaheed. May Allah give you the highest ranks in Jannah. Aameen.

Ameen bi jahi Nabi Kareem

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Salute to the fallen heroes !!!! :pakistan:

Salam everyone, am back after a long time.This is such a sad news my sister was sitting with the wife of Wg Cdr Khurram when my bro in law called her and told her what just happened but not to tell his wife.My sister said the whole base was in tears she saw my brother in law crying for the first time.He never cried before, he is so strong mentally but after all pilots are human too they do get emotional.I can see it on his face what everyone is going through.May they rest in peace and may Allah give patience to their family, friends and love ones.We will always remember you and those before you as our heroes who gave up their life for the better future of Pakistan and its people.

One more thing which made me cry was that later that day Wg Cdr Khurram wanted to take his daughter to school.He told his wife i ll be back from mission shortly and we ll take our daughter to school for admission but he didn't came back.

It is natural to become numb to these kind of stories once you have seen so many.

But as soon as you get a personal insight into the man and his family like this post, it hits you.

Thank you for sharing that.

Back
Top Bottom