What's new

Bomb blast in Moon market, Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone from Lahore on this forum? How is situation there.

Looks like lot of people from pakistani origin staying in western countries are commenting. They are the first people blaming India and also ready for the N and full scale war. because they are not affected

From this forum I suspect that lot of TTP sympathizers are in abroad and are funding. They can't sustain with local money. I think pakistan should stop funding source.

This is just my honest opinion. No foul intention.

What a noncence is this :devil:
Can`t you Indian atleast stop bashing all the time while you know that what happening in Pakistan right now.

STOP Troll

What a noncence is this :devil:
Can`t you Indian atleast stop bashing all the time while you know that what happening in Pakistan right now.

STOP Troll

Man, don't angry on me. I clearly said it is my opinion.

Yes, Yes, Yes,
India is behind all the Terror Attacks happened in Lahore, Pakistan today.

:devil:

Most Pakistanis know this, and we will teach our children and our grandchildren to hate those people who were behind these attacks.

india always had their eye on Lahore. Dont ever forget 6th of September 1965.

Teach your children and your grandchildren not to forget either, and show them this very important speech, so they know the true colors of their neighbour to the east.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most Pakistanis know this, and we will teach our children and our grandchildren to hate those people who were behind these attacks.

india always had their eye on Lahore. Dont ever forget 6th of September 1965.

Teach your children and your grandchildren not to forget either, and show them this very important speech, so they know the true colors of their neighbour to the east.

YouTube - President Ayub Khan's Address to the Pakistani Nation in 1965

Thanks for your message.

I know what happened in 1965.
Regarding children, well they already listning about what India is doing in Pakistan. But some time they showing some anger against Indian, and wish to happen same things in India. But then I tell them that don`y say that. Because if we keep do what they are doing then what will be the differnces between them and us.

But, yes you are right Bro,
That every one knows about real face of India against Pakistan.
I also know about M.M.Alam that he shoot down I think 6 Indian jets in 1 minutt in 1965 that wich is world record by any Air Force piolet. Please correct me if I`m wrong.

Yes, What happens in pakistan today is what comes from India!

:pakistan:

Why don`t you ask this question to the leaders of BJP & VHP & RAW.
When we say that India is destabalize Pakistan, then we mean it. Yes, Yes, Yes, most terror in Pakistan comes directly from India.

BJP has been a decision making authority for 6 years out of the 63 we've been independent. The VHP - lol - they have never been in power and as far as RAW is concerned - I have no clue about them.

I know you mean it. And I know you are convinced that most terror in Pakistan comes from India. But still - what purpose would it serve? Any policy which is pursued has an end. Pakistan's strategic depth policy in Afghanistan wants to give it a cushion against India, L-e-T and J-e-M etc. help force India to discuss Kashmir with Pakistan but what could India possibly gain from formenting trouble in Pak?

Now few more blast....total number 7 now in row

Thanks for your message.

I know what happened in 1965.
Regarding children, well they already listning about what India is doing in Pakistan. But some time they showing some anger against Indian, and wish to happen same things in India. But then I tell them that don`y say that. Because if we keep do what they are doing then what will be the differnces between them and us.

But, yes you are right Bro,
That every one knows about real face of India against Pakistan.
I also know about M.M.Alam that he shoot down I think 6 Indian jets in 1 minutt in 1965 that wich is world record by any Air Force piolet. Please correct me if I`m wrong.

Yes, What happens in pakistan today is what comes from India!

:pakistan:

Please don't teach children Hate. It will backfire you.

FYI: What India going to do with capturing Lahore. We have so many cities like Lahore.

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan's cultural capital Lahore convulsed with a second — and deadlier — serial terror attack within a week, with seven blasts ripping through two markets, including RA Bazar in the heart of the city. The terror attacks in RA Bazar killed 45 people and wounded over 100 on Friday, which, being a holiday, sees heavy shopping crowds.

Pakistan Taliban, that had perpetrated Monday's blast that gutted the Federal Investigating Agency building and killed 13 people, claimed responsibility, indicating the Islamist terrorists are brazenly stepping up violence after a period of relative calm. Later on Friday night, two more blasts rocked the Moon Market and details of casualties weren't immediately available.

Pakistani officials said the attack could have been engineered by Punjabi Taliban taking "revenge" for the killing of Qari Zafar, one of their top leaders, in a US drone strike recently. This was the fourth overall attack in Pakistan in the last week.

Officials say the Punjabi Taliban have spread across all major cities of the Punjab province. Five among the dead were army personnel.

The first explosion took place near a crowded bus stop in the periphery of RA Bazar. The second attack took place within 15 seconds near the Sadar area, walking distance from RA Bazar. Gunshots were heard just after the blasts.

The terrorists struck despite tight security in the army-controlled cantonment area of Lahore, an act that appeared a grim execution of their threat to unleash up to 3,000 suicide bombers across Pakistan unless the army and US drones stopped their offensive. Pakistan has been fighting the Taliban insurgents in the volatile tribal areas bordering Afghanistan for the last several months.

While independent news agencies put the toll at 45, Punjab's law minister Rana Sanaullah said: "Thirty-nine people were killed and 95 wounded in the attacks. We have collected concrete evidence, which will help identify the attackers. Both the attackers were on foot".

Punjab's top police official Tariq Saleem Dogar said, "The two suicide blasts were targetted at Garrison Security Force mobile vehicles which were patrolling the RA bazaar area. Heads of the suicide bombers had been recovered and investigations into the incidents are on", he said.

An eyewitness, Yahya Bhutta, who was inside a nearby mosque, said he was attending Friday prayers when the first bomb went off. "As I rushed out, another blast took place just 20 feet away from me. I saw military personnel lying dead and injured", a blood-stained Bhutta said.
The army cordoned off the area after the explosions and barred reporters from visiting the blast sites. Military helicopters were pressed to service and the injured were shifted to the army hospital.
Despite frequent militant attacks since March 2008, Lahore is still considered relatively safe.

7 blasts hit Lahore; 45 killed, Pak Taliban claim responsibility - Pakistan - World - The Times of India

Confirmed It is again Taliban :hitwall::hitwall: :hitwall::hitwall:

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan's cultural capital Lahore convulsed with a second — and deadlier — serial terror attack within a week, with seven blasts ripping through two markets, including RA Bazar in the heart of the city. The terror attacks in RA Bazar killed 45 people and wounded over 100 on Friday, which, being a holiday, sees heavy shopping crowds.

Pakistan Taliban, that had perpetrated Monday's blast that gutted the Federal Investigating Agency building and killed 13 people, claimed responsibility, indicating the Islamist terrorists are brazenly stepping up violence after a period of relative calm. Later on Friday night, two more blasts rocked the Moon Market and details of casualties weren't immediately available.

Pakistani officials said the attack could have been engineered by Punjabi Taliban taking "revenge" for the killing of Qari Zafar, one of their top leaders, in a US drone strike recently. This was the fourth overall attack in Pakistan in the last week.

Officials say the Punjabi Taliban have spread across all major cities of the Punjab province. Five among the dead were army personnel.

The first explosion took place near a crowded bus stop in the periphery of RA Bazar. The second attack took place within 15 seconds near the Sadar area, walking distance from RA Bazar. Gunshots were heard just after the blasts.

The terrorists struck despite tight security in the army-controlled cantonment area of Lahore, an act that appeared a grim execution of their threat to unleash up to 3,000 suicide bombers across Pakistan unless the army and US drones stopped their offensive. Pakistan has been fighting the Taliban insurgents in the volatile tribal areas bordering Afghanistan for the last several months.

While independent news agencies put the toll at 45, Punjab's law minister Rana Sanaullah said: "Thirty-nine people were killed and 95 wounded in the attacks. We have collected concrete evidence, which will help identify the attackers. Both the attackers were on foot".

Punjab's top police official Tariq Saleem Dogar said, "The two suicide blasts were targetted at Garrison Security Force mobile vehicles which were patrolling the RA bazaar area. Heads of the suicide bombers had been recovered and investigations into the incidents are on", he said.

An eyewitness, Yahya Bhutta, who was inside a nearby mosque, said he was attending Friday prayers when the first bomb went off. "As I rushed out, another blast took place just 20 feet away from me. I saw military personnel lying dead and injured", a blood-stained Bhutta said.
The army cordoned off the area after the explosions and barred reporters from visiting the blast sites. Military helicopters were pressed to service and the injured were shifted to the army hospital.
Despite frequent militant attacks since March 2008, Lahore is still considered relatively safe.

7 blasts hit Lahore; 45 killed, Pak Taliban claim responsibility - Pakistan - World - The Times of India

Confirmed It is again Taliban :hitwall::hitwall: :hitwall::hitwall:

you mean the indian funded taliban , taliban is no longer a homegenous group , you dont fool anyone here.

india and kuttazai will pay for this

you mean the indian funded taliban , taliban is no longer a homegenous group , you dont fool anyone here.

india and kuttazai will pay for this

Taliban claimed responsibility of it. Don't provoke others. Let the investigation prove it. Don't you think if Pakistan has capability then other country also has capability to hit back.

Please don't teach children Hate. It will backfire you.

FYI: What India going to do with capturing Lahore. We have so many cities like Lahore.

There is NO city like Lahore! NO city , you get that!

Not your stinky Delhi or Pune or Banglore all stinky compared to Lahore.

Lahore was 'Takht' of Muslim rulers over india , Lahore is where Qarardad-e-Pakistan ( Pakistan Resolution ) was passed.

It has no comparison , sorry

There is NO city like Lahore! NO city , you get that!

Not your stinky Delhi or Pune or Banglore all stinky compared to Lahore.

Lahore was 'Takht' of Muslim rulers over india , Lahore is where Qarardad-e-Pakistan ( Pakistan Resolution ) was passed.

It has no comparison , sorry

No benefit for India by occupying Lahore. It may be great city for pakistan.

No benefit for India by occupying Lahore. It may be great city for pakistan.

india cannot dream to occupy even an inch of Pakistan , because india knows it will open the doors of hell on itself

The next india Pakistan war will be bloody and dare I say epic as well , thats for sure

Pakistanis know its eastern neighbours ( the indians ) very well , they also need to educated on the treachery of its western neighbour ( i.e afghanistan )

india cannot dream to occupy even an inch of Pakistan , because india knows it will open the doors of hell on itself

The next india Pakistan war will be bloody and dare I say epic as well , thats for sure

Pakistanis know its eastern neighbours ( the indians ) very well , they also need to educated on the treachery of its western neighbour ( i.e afghanistan )

We don't want pakistan land. Let us see when war happens. We know who captured more land in 1965, 1971 war.

We don't want pakistan land. Let us see when war happens. We know who captured more land in 1965, 1971 war.

You inidans live on bluffs and make fake claims

In 48 we got 1/3 Kashmir liberated , in 65 we beat you blue and in 71 we actaully went on capture Chamb and in 99 we got point 5353 in Kargil and its still ours.

indans go around bluffing that Pakistan lost all the wars .. not true dosa eating 'hero'

indian method is to repeat a lie many times so that people start accepting it as the truth just like they go about doing charecter assaination of Jinnah since , according to inidans , he 'broke' bharat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom