What's new

Bomb blast in Moon market, Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blast no 8 in Iqbal Town.

Iqbal Town Hit by another blast again

Updated at: 2328 PST, Friday, March 12, 2010
LAHORE: Another blast has hit Lahore’s Iqbal Town, Geo News reported Friday.

The latest blast has taken place at Bismillah Chowk in the densely populated town of the provincial capital.

So far, eight blasts rocked the cultural capital of Pakistan, in which more than 40 people were killed and 100 others injured.

According to police, the low-intensity blats are aimed at spreading fear and panic among citizens.

No casualties were reported in these attacks.

and then what? let's suppose they even find the evidence of india's involvement in it, then what? who's going to take actions? do we even take any actions?

well if India is found to be involved first there should be Diplomacy and other Peaceful means but if they Yield no Results then there should be revenge.

seems like it isn't the work of ttp. who else could this act favour?

well if India is found to be involved first there should be Diplomacy and other Peaceful means but if they Yield no Results then there should be revenge.

proofs were shown before too but nothing happened. even today, indian passports are found. do you think these leaders would take any action / or do they have guts to even speak out?

Munawar blames Blackwater for Lahore bombings
Updated at: 2304 PST, Friday, March 12, 2010
Munawar blames Blackwater for Lahore bombings KARACHI: Jamaat-e-Islami Amir Syed Munawar Hasan Friday alleged that infamous US security firm Blackwater was behind all terror attacks in Pakistan under the supervision of Interior Minister Rehman Malik.

Addressing a news conference here on Friday, Hasan advised the ruling PPP to give the portfolio of interior ministry to someone else to save it’s standing.

The JI leader alleged that Karachi target killing and Lahore bombings were carried out by Blackwater. The Interior Minister was supervising all the activities of Blackwater across the country, he said.

Such incidents, he said, would continue unless the interior minister was removed.

The Afghani soil is being used for ‘proxy war’, he said, adding the Unites States now wants to use Afghanistan against Iran.

To a question, Hasan said that Pakistan-India talks would not yield results with solution of the Kashmir dispute.

seems like it isn't the work of ttp. who else could this act favour?

TTP have claimed it, but who's supporting them? that's a question my friend! are they capable of making this stat-of-the art technology?

i am a little bit confused, is this blast different from the first 2 ones which killed 39 people?

I appreciate your thoughts but also want to let you know how Indian's use to feel.

By the way this completely homegrown. The biggest blame goes to the people who for their own purpose allowed availability of weapons and training to civilians and to start with trained them themselves.

and how did you figured that all Indians hate pakistan????
why Indians hate pakistan????

Just want to add here an important thing, Mr.India

After we saw at ARY ONE WORLD about blasts in Lahore, Pakistan today. Then there was also some news regarding Indian involvement in all these attacks.

My son who is 11 year old, he sit with me and soon after the news he asked my that why India doing that in Pakistan?

I wish that same will happened in India too!

Soon after, I said to him NO, don`t say that.
Because in India there is also human who lives there.
Dosen`t matter what religin you belong to. Because we all are human and Islam says that if you kill 1 person you killed whole humanity.

Soon after he apologized to me and said sorry for it.

Now, those of you Indians who having so poor thoughts about me. I could have said him that YES SON YOU ARE SAYING RIGHT. But I didn`t do that. And even he is 11 year old but he was so happy that even it was Indian who did that or was behind all these blasts in Lahore, Pakistan but I correct him to say that don`t say that this will happens in India too.

i am a little bit confused, is this blast different from the first 2 ones which killed 39 people?
yes......2 in the noon......5 in evening......total 7

people died the twin blast at noon

I appreciate your thoughts but also want to let you know how Indian's use to feel.

By the way this completely homegrown. The biggest blame goes to the people who for their own purpose allowed availability of weapons and training to civilians and to start with trained them themselves.

Well IndianRabbit you know why this all started????You Indians are Responsible when you kill a 100,000 Civilians how can you expect People on our side just to keep quite.

Ahmad, 6 more blasts happened after that..

ohhh god help all of us. it didnt take that long for the other blasts. i finished work, went shopping, then home and all i see is another 6 blasts. any casualty yet?

Swami Jee,

Its you who are not able to understand me.
Because you don`t want it.

Now, , , , ,

Qiammat har roz Pakistan pe tothti hai,
Aur Maze Koi AUr Lothta Hai,

Humsaye Ghar Mein Aag Lagi Ho, toh Dosre Ko Itna Khosh Nahi Hona Chaiè.

Your Insinuation that I am happy about these blasts is as misguided and insulting as your assertion that India is behind these blasts. But today I will not hit back.. Up to you to take it as a sign of weakness or empathy..

The suicide attacks that happened early today. Police got 1 head of an suicide attacker wich is totally in good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom