What's new

Bomb blast at Faizabad Islamabad affter Musharraf shifted to Chak Shahzad from AFIC (Geo News)

a fat face is a lot better than the total nut case u support called imran he will be responsible if terrorism grows and becomes a cancer

be prepared to be treated like how TTP treat their women
Ap hamari Fikr choro Karachi ki Fikr karo :D

how come all the times the blasts only happen after Musharraf is well past them.
Inside job?maybe just maybe :D

A drama full in progress both Army and Nawaz want to throw him out of the country but nawaz won't take it on his head so he refused now he would as Musharraf to contact court they would say we haven't told you to put it in ECL so take it out and they will take it out and he would run away
Tell us something we don't know :coffee:

behn aapko tau pata he, karachi ko tau hum bacha len ge, apka tau koi defence nahi rahega when TTP reaches lahore
Abhi tuk nahin bacha paye iske baad Kia bachao ge :D btw I'm in Islamabad not Lahore :p:

then they only need to make a deal not do bomb blasts, i still dont get your theiry, why would army do bomb blasts ust to send mush abroad?
Mr its not easy to make deal for army these days and Muhsarraf is hated man and if they try to release him directly they will get lot of bad publicity Mr Army these days is already in lot of troubles they can't afford more

and what about islamabad court attack, was that drama as well?

i think u r paranoid, does altaf and MQM also haunt you in your nightmares?
yes the song he sung for the nation still haunt us .. he is not even easy on eyes

Lol dramaybaaz. A lot of journalists including Najam sethi had already predicted this drama. Musharaf is begging the military and the US to save his *** but I think the military has made its mind not to associate itself with a traitor called Musharaf.
well didnt military saving him all along .. he was in army hospital and their doctors is issuing medical certificates ... btw not every one is begger ..do i need to show the contract where NS asked musharraf for mercy and he did gave it to him ... the deal to send out musharraf is cancel bcoz nawaz wanted him to ask for pardon and he didnt ...thats the difference bro ;)

yes the song he sung for the nation still haunt us .. he is not even easy on eyes

imran maybe easy on the eyes, but thats not what he is here for, he is here to behave as a leader and a visionary, and he is not behaving like one

peace dialogue failed long time ago but imran didn't change his stance,

on the other hand, even though it was not in MQM's political benefit to become more flexible and agree to negotiations(under very strict conditions according to MQM's anti terror policy) still MQM supported the majority stance

now MQM was poven right, the imran was proven wrong, it is now imran's turn not to cause more harm to pakistan and change his stance for the good of this country and not for the good of his politics

imran maybe easy on the eyes, but thats not what he is here for, he is here to behave as a leader and a visionary, and he is not behaving like one

peace dialogue failed long time ago but imran didn't change his stance,

on the other hand, even though it was not in MQM's political benefit to become more flexible and agree to negotiations(under very strict conditions according to MQM's anti terror policy) still MQM supported the majority stance

now MQM was poven right, the imran was proven wrong, it is now imran's turn not to cause more harm to pakistan and change his stance for the good of this country and not for the good of his politics
well leader abuse on tv .. sing pathetically.. involed is 100 murderers, is being investigated for money loundering.. bro we dnt need a leader like him

well leader abuse on tv .. sing pathetically.. involed is 100 murderers, is being investigated for money loundering.. bro we dnt need a leader like him

1) ok boy let me not even mention how MQM has been cordial to PTI until your pathetic imran accused MQM and altaf being the murderers, inspite of the fact that he tried to lobby against MQM in london and tried to show 12 may when he made MQM an escape goat despite knowing the reality, MQM still shook hands with him and tried to support PTI, i mean the way MQM is stepping aside personal enemity, for the sake of friendship, understanding is really remarkable, if it were PMLN or PPP the way you have behaved to MQM just trying to occupy its karachi mandate they would have kicked out right, left and centre, it was MQM who appreciated your jalsa in karachi, so you see, MQM doesn't play pathetic politics like status quo parties like PTI, PMLN and PPP do MQM believes in uniting pakistanis not dividing them

2) if he sings, its his natural appearance not like imran who is all artificial, hypocrite, deciever etc

3) ohh really, then why doesn't imran do what he was trying to do i mean file cases against MQM in the SC

4) if MQM is involved in money laundering then they should have been behind bars don't they? on the other hand, you guys have been bank defaulters, fake degree walas etc

5) you don't need him, but Pakistanis need him, you can stick with your idiot leader

Last edited:
Its Army who is doing it not Musharraf alone Mr its Army who is trying to send him back Mr none of my theory falls flat its you who want to live in denial
According to your logic army is also traitor who wants to save a triator :azn:

how come all the times the blasts only happen after Musharraf is well past them.
Could be drama by Army to show him in danger.

Indians and pmln fan boys are on same page :rofl:

Great, quick get him out of the country. :-)

Leave the TTP to dream about killing him.

Great, quick get him out of the country. :-)

Leave the TTP to dream about killing him.
definite tip off from ministry of interior to their terrorist brother when his vehicle was to leave for his farmhouse

Lol dramaybaaz. A lot of journalists including Najam sethi had already predicted this drama. Musharaf is begging the military and the US to save his *** but I think the military has made its mind not to associate itself with a traitor called Musharaf.
so Najam shethi predicted that your TTP brothers will help Musharraf by planting a bomb?

given the law of averages and the number of attacks Musharraf seems to have survived, the attacks themselves seem highly suspicious. Specially when Musharraf is in dire need of some sympathy

definite tip off from ministry of interior to their terrorist brother when his vehicle was to leave for his farmhouse

Wouldn't be surprised brother. Sharif has his najdi minions to strike for him. Remember they are here to "help", as per the thread the other regarding how the TTP have found elements against peace. Lord God you cannot even make it up.....

given the law of averages and the number of attacks Musharraf seems to have survived, the attacks themselves seem highly suspicious. Specially when Musharraf is in dire need of some sympathy
in isolation I will agree with you but one of such planners and attackers is adnan rashid who has risen in TTP leadership hierarchy he planned two attempts on Musharaf while Musharaf was in power and needed no sympathy

if there was any foul play involved then our interior ministry and ISI wouldnt have said openly that there are imminent attacks planned on Musharraf. if you think musharaf is pulling the strings of ministry and ISI then he wont allow himself to be humiliated on regular bases in front of vindictive and hostile judiciary.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom