What's new

Bomb blast and subsequent police firing to terrorize Muslims: Fact Finding report

The police firing on the fleeing Muslims were also Indian! There's just been simple protest after that! You can't compare the Gujrat carnage to Mecca Mosque protests...

What happened in gujarat and what happened in Hyderbad are totally different. In godhra the hindu pilgrism were torched by the locals. In hyderbad a bomb exploded, who kept it there god alone knows. So why did the muslims revolt on the same day and then after that the very next friday. They just love to do it, sad to say.

It's a report. It presents testimonies by people, some are even officials of some important stature in the locality...

What have you got?

Please asim dont speak about that report, its not even worth the paper its written on.
One victim was shot while going to donate blood, another was while picking up a injured....looks like they stole the script of some emotional bollywood flick.

That fact finding report is what has been pressurizing the Indian government to launch a CBI probe... The locals don't trust the government in Gujarat :D :D

They are all a bunch of murdering Hindu hordes.

Fridays protests were peaceful yet they were lathi charged...

Why is it ok to protest and kill 2000 Muslims when a train is torched and not ok to throw some stones (allegedly) when a mosque is bombed? I don't get this logic of yours.

Why is it ok to protest and kill 2000 Muslims when a train is torched and not ok to throw some stones (allegedly) when a mosque is bombed? I don't get this logic of yours.

Throwing stones is not legal. Its done by political parties too and they are rewarded in the same manner.

They are arousing tensions by such protests, why cant they just go home and sit as what the hindus did after their holy places were bombed more than once.

Only 790 Muslims died. 250 odd Hindus were also killed by Muslims. Its a riot which the Police failed to control. I've told you to stop lying already.

Read the report, a famous contractor is mentioned as well!

A famous contractor is not an official.

Fridays protests were peaceful yet they were lathi charged...

They were not peaceful.

Throwing stones is not legal. Its done by political parties too and they are rewarded in the same manner.

They are arousing tensions by such protests, why cant they just go home and sit as what the hindus did after their holy places were bombed more than once.
But the Hindus killed 2000 Muslims after their train was torched. Muslims should also be allowed to at least throw 2000 stones in return... Haha... What a messy situation!

I know no one should be allowed to do anything violent, but I'm merely trying to make you realize that on most occasions Hindus have gone psycho too in India.

Only 790 Muslims died. 250 odd Hindus were also killed by Muslims. Its a riot which the Police failed to control. I've told you to stop lying already.

A famous contractor is not an official.

They were not peaceful.
2000 died man! Every other group mentions 2000 only that Hindu government of that time (which was also accused) gave a low count!

Famous contractor holds some credibility. Courts do ask for good character witnesses...

How everyone lies! People must be really mean towards Indian Hindus!

I believe em! And you know what Asim the Aquil says... Matters! :D

Famous contractor holds some credibility. Courts do ask for good character witnesses...

The famous contractor only saw the police firing. Muslims were rioting and police fired. The contractor saw the police firing at the direction of rioters.

What happened to the Officials now ? Cant find them in the report ?

But the Hindus killed 2000 Muslims after their train was torched. Muslims should also be allowed to at least throw 2000 stones in return... Haha... What a messy situation!

I know no one should be allowed to do anything violent, but I'm merely trying to make you realize that on most occasions Hindus have gone psycho too in India.

One occassion have hindus responded violently, thats in Gujarat. Muslims have always acted to add fuel to fire.

PS:And also your figures are warying it came down to 2000 from 3000 in less than an hour. Shall wait for an hour till it comes down to 750 the original figure.

The famous contractor only saw the police firing. Muslims were rioting and police fired. The contractor saw the police firing at the direction of rioters.

What happened to the Officials now ? Cant find them in the report ?
How come the Indian media also shows Muslims carrying their dead when the police is firing? How come not one image of Muslims rioting? Not one video clip of a riot? But lodza video clips of a crowd in panic trying to save itself!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom