What's new

Bollywood scripts huge success at Pak box office

Here we go again- Bollywood Pakisan bla bla

Let me see who is the OP-
Ahan- another new indian member going through pre puberty period-

I didn't know that you already gone through the pain of Bollywood... It is difficult to digest the success of Bollywood.

The report is on facts.. If you can make better alternate..all the best.

Kya bhai log what a wonderfull day instead of having fun why is there a need to undermine anybody??????

on a serious note Bollywwod sells cause the main reason is piracy ...when you get to see an enjoyble show for as much as 15INR why one would have to bear the pain of watching hate filled comedy like gurjjar movies churned out of so called Lollywood?????

Smart alec comments will find themselves in the wrong corner.
The topic is light hearted.. and I can testify to the massive lineup for Don 2 in Rawalpindi.

The topic is light hearted.. and I can testify to the massive lineup for Don 2 in Rawalpindi.

bhai agar apna dimaag ka dhaee banwana ho to DON 2 dekhna ...your warned?????????:rofl:

It's been 15+ years since I last watched a Bollywood film :confused:

Not that they are bad, just not much time to watch movies here right now.

Hollywood and anime dominated in the country I lived in as a college student.

In India actually low budget movies are making sense now... watch "do duni char".. a lovely movie.

Big budget movies are disappointing...

Please dnt waste your money on DON2

Dude...here is the reality of impact of Bollywood in entertainment is South Asia movie industry...

In future i hope that Bollywood will have the edge is attarctintg the mass in Indian as well as Urdu speaking audiences throughout the world. There are couple of vital reason behind it.

1- Bollywood invest lot of money to a movie
2- More professional and simillarity with Urdu language.
3- Culture and mindset is simillar to an extent.
4- Women and Sex is not allowed to get cocktailed and shown in any of the county where Urdu is a major langauge.

As long as another movie industry..It may be from Pakistan/Gulf/BD ..repalce above mentioned added advantage of Bollywood..It will be popular among the masses of India/Pak/Gulf and other Urdu speaking areas..

bhai agar apna dimaag ka dhaee banwana ho to DON 2 dekhna ...your warned?????????:rofl:

Too late ..Ban Chuka..
300 rs wasted.. half of the time I talked to my companion at the movie.
The only part worth looking at was lara dutta.. she showed "some" improvement.
Although some cinematography was also eye catching...the acting was down in the gutters.. no.. below it.

Too late ..Ban Chuka..
300 rs wasted.. half of the time I talked to my companion at the movie.
The only part worth looking at was lara dutta.. she showed "some" improvement.
Although some cinematography was also eye catching...the acting was down in the gutters.. no.. below it.

waise 3D don 2 dekho wo phir bhee achee lagtee hai khaas kar stunts .

Not one to sit around for three hours to watch a movie but I did like the concept behind Om Shanti Om and Nayak bar the Matrix bits.

Back
Top Bottom