What's new

Bollywood movies portray only rich Indian families

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... Bollywood is india specific and all the films are made for Indian audience...and not to feel pakistanis jealous...

and what is fake in shining india ?? we are moving at the second fastest pace...

u people do not have anything to proud and just sit to calling everyone else crap...
:lol: give this fake falied facepalm to someone who does not know about real life there in india.

and btw what is there in indian Golibar slums which will make anyone get jealous in the first place?

if at all Pakistani would and should get jealous of then it would be some developed nation and bharat where human life is cheapest

:) prosperity and portraying one's own complex are two different things. showing a poor village girl wearing tons of make up and gold is not at all any wise idea to show prosperity.

thats what i am saying. what is shown in Indian movies or dramas is NOT at all real India

yeah,i agree.

I see movies very realistic set in a non-descript place which shows the himmat and taaqat of normal folk in extraodrinary situations.For me that is prosperity,the spirit of the characters.

yeah,i agree.

I see movies very realistic set in a non-descript place which shows the himmat and taaqat of normal folk in extraodrinary situations.For me that is prosperity,the spirit of the characters.

art movies are hallmark of some quality work or subjective ones not the ones whith alot of pomp and show and alot of flesh and fake portrayal of wealth

Indian movies are made for indian audience, weather bollywood or south indian!! We have the right to praise it, criticize it or reject it cuz we own it... Pakistani are lucky that they are able to see such superior movie , bollywood has filled color to their dry and non existent entertainment industry so they should keep their opinion on indian cinema to themselves as their opinion is irrelevant!! At the same time indians opinion matters the most
pakistan owns LOLywood so they should worry about that and watch ONLY that. Dont be a non invited viewer. Try to find entertainment in your own industry (if it exists)

art movies are hallmark of some quality work or subjective ones not the ones whith alot of pomp and show and alot of flesh and fake portrayal of wealth

Like this one you mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
:) prosperity and portraying one's own complex are two different things. showing a poor village girl wearing tons of make up and gold is not at all any wise idea to show prosperity.

thats what i am saying. what is shown in Indian movies or dramas is NOT at all real India

Nice.., after being fans of Bollywood for decades now Pakistanis are slowly turning into critics as well. Good development. I wish I could review some lolly movies but just the sights and sounds of one makes me nauseated. However, I appreciate your effort. Thanks

Indian movies are made for indian audience, weather bollywood or south indian!! We have the right to praise it, criticize it or reject it cuz we own it... Pakistani are lucky that they are able to see such superior movie , bollywood has filled color to their dry and non existent entertainment industry so they should keep their opinion on indian cinema to themselves as their opinion is irrelevant!! At the same time indians opinion matters the most
pakistan owns LOLywood so they should worry about that and watch ONLY that. Dont be a non invited viewer. Try to find entertainment in your own industry (if it exists)

bwahahahahahah well we Pakistanis have all rights to give our opinion on bharati aka indian movies since we are spending money to watch those make up infested actresses and some equallyh fugly male actors from across

Nice.., after being fans of Bollywood for decades now Pakistanis are slowly turning into critics as well. Good development. I wish I could review some lolly movies but just the sights and sounds of one makes me nauseated. However, I appreciate your effort. Thanks

There are some great independent Pakistani films coming out, such as Bol, Kaptaan, Waar, Streets of Karachi, Kolachi, Freedom of Sound etc. There are some great ones released already, such as Kashf, Ramchand Pakistani, Khuda Ke Liye, Khamosh Pani, Glorious Resolve etc.

:lol: give this fake falied facepalm to someone who does not know about real life there in india.

and btw what is there in indian Golibar slums which will make anyone get jealous in the first place?

if at all Pakistani would and should get jealous of then it would be some developed nation and bharat where human life is cheapest

you know, i know and the whole world know where india stands and what kind of population dominates the country!! If u hav never been to india then how can u cmnt on india,s lifestyle...if u think delhi or bombay is same as pakistan with same mentality of people then u need to get out of ur well

maybe a pakipstani cannot relate with indian movie but we can and thats why they r made!! If u cant relate with them then it doesnt mean indian cant too

while u were sleepind a huge gap has formed bet india nd pakistam with india being more liberal nd pakistan more conservative

if u cant connect with indian movie then switch to LOLywood because india will continue to produce such movie because we connect with them well

there still many fans of indian crap. besides dont compare the old era movies of your country with current trash coming from bollywood. the old indian cinema had some objective stuff.

as far as our cinema is concerned we dont call it as film industry currently. its crap with investors and not directors. we had some great cinema few decades back, even today good objective movies of Shoaib Mansoor are breaking records in local cinema houses. one has been released few days back BOL it has realistic storyline unlike some stupid silly fake showing

Agreed!

to add insult to injury the women are extremely ugly and caked up with make-up and have bright lights shone on them while filming to give them a Pakistani look when in reality they have an extremely dark skin tone.

haha you must be trying to look at faces through the burkha, hence hallucinating.

you know, i know and the whole world know where india stands and what kind of population dominates the country!! If u hav never been to india then how can u cmnt on india,s lifestyle...if u think delhi or bombay is same as pakistan with same mentality of people then u need to get out of ur well

maybe a pakipstani cannot relate with indian movie but we can and thats why they r made!! If u cant relate with them then it doesnt mean indian cant too

while u were sleepind a huge gap has formed bet india nd pakistam with india being more liberal nd pakistan more conservative

if u cant connect with indian movie then switch to LOLywood because india will continue to produce such movie because we connect with them well

sorry to say if you think what bollywood is showing is related to common people in India then you are only doing injustice to your own people and their real culture.

For Indians that might be interested:

Khamosh Pani has Kiron Kher in it.

Ramchand Pakistani has Nandita Das in it.

Both are excellent movies.

there still many fans of indian crap. besides dont compare the old era movies of your country with current trash coming from bollywood. the old indian cinema had some objective stuff.

I agree there. You must be a fan of all those movies. I personally have not watched a lot of older hindi movies. Can you give some examples since you seem to know quite a lot, atleast, more than I do.

we had some great cinema few decades back, even today good objective movies of Shoaib Mansoor are breaking records in local cinema houses. one has been released few days back BOL it has realistic storyline unlike some stupid silly fake showing

It ok Jana, Can't help it most of us do not like Pakistani movies..having said that ...we completely appreciate that you guys are such big fans. :)

bwahahahahahah well we Pakistanis have all rights to give our opinion on bharati aka indian movies since we are spending money to watch those make up infested actresses and some equallyh fugly male actors from across

Who forced you to spend money in the first place to watch those make up infested actresses and some equallyh fugly male actors from across ? Surely not Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom