What's new

Bollywood movie YA RAB

Secularpakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi everyone) I just watched the bollywood movie YA RAB which is very good and honest effort by indian directors of clearing all the misconceptions people have about islam and jihad.Not just in india here in pakistan we too are the victims of Jahil mullahs which are promoting intolerance and stupidity in the name of religion for achieving their own dirty objectives.The problem in both india and pakistan is that most people are not much educated and it,s too easy to brainwash them in the name of religion whether hindu,muslim ,christian etc we believe too much in our political mullahs,pandits and priests etc which are teaching us the political version of a religion.That,s why i think secularism is the only way to cure this religious intolerance and violence in our subcontinent because here as long as religion is connected with the politics and state we will see more and more deaths in the name of religion by the hands of our uneducated masses.
Ya+Rab+2014+Movie+720p+MKV+Direct+Download.jpg

Last edited:
@Secularpakistani ..what would you say to the assertion that islam is a code of life and it also gives guidance related to politics.
secondly what do you think about pakistani president role being off limit to non muslims.

@Secularpakistani ..what would you say to the assertion that islam is a code of life and it also gives guidance related to politics.
Well i am not a religious scholar but one thing i can tell you for sure and that is yes islam gives us guidance about politics but in today,s modern age we have to change ourselves according to 21st century.Today we cannot implement everything which happened 1400 years ago because this world has changed too much.
secondly what do you think about pakistani president role being off limit to non muslims.
Please explain i can,t understand your question

Well i am not a religious scholar but one thing i can tell you for sure and that is yes islam gives us guidance about politics but in today,s modern age we have to change ourselves according to 21st century.Today we cannot implement everything which happened 1400 years ago because this world has changed too much.

Please explain i can,t understand your question
well your first point will invalidate it as god's will or guidance because if god wanted to update it, he would have sent a messenger by now (by islamic tradition), but he decided not to send in fact that was the last and final which means society has gone wrong way and need to go back to a state that will make it compatible with the guidance given... dont you think?
The other possibility is islamic rules are ageless with need of re-interpretation at regular interval, that puts burden on humans (experts) who you seem not very fond of.

second bit, president of pakistan cannot be non muslim by law, do you support it?

Hi everyone) I just watched the bollywood movie YA RAB which is very good and honest effort by indian directors of clearing all the misconceptions people have about islam and jihad.Not just in india here in pakistan we too are the victims of Jahil mullahs which are promoting intolerance and stupidity in the name of religion for achieving their own dirty objectives.The problem in both india and pakistan is that most people are not much educated and it,s too easy to brainwash them in the name of religion whether hindu,muslim ,christian etc we believe too much in our political mullahs,pandits and priests etc which are teaching us the political version of a religion.That,s why i think secularism is the only way to cure this religious intolerance and violence in our subcontinent because here as long as religion is connected with the politics and state we will see more and more deaths in the name of religion by the hands of our uneducated masses.Below is the link of the movie YA RAB it,s worth watching .

Ya Rab 2014 Full Movie DVDscr Rip | Cloudy.ec - Your next generation video portal

Oye! link nikal. illegal hai.

well your first point will invalidate it as god's will or guidance because if god wanted to update it, he would have sent a messenger by now (by islamic tradition), but he decided not to send in fact that was the last and final which means society has gone wrong way and need to go back to a state that will make it compatible with the guidance given... dont you think?
The other possibility is islamic rules are ageless with need of re-interpretation at regular interval, that puts burden on humans (experts) who you seem not very fond of.
As i told you before i am again telling you i am a religious scholar and i don,t know much about a debate on islam,what i said about the secularism is just my own opinion because i think what,s happening these days only separation of religion from the state is the only solution.And i know you are trying to confuse me :lol:

second bit, president of pakistan cannot be non muslim by law, do you support it?
No i don,t support it because that,s not the type of pakistan what M A jinnah wanted.Just like we have some hindu judges at very high position ,the non muslims of pakistan should be allowed the same status in politics and armed forces and we need to promote the sense of nationalism .
Do you support indian non hindus being president and prime minister of india?

Oye! link nikal. illegal hai.
How illegal ??

As i told you before i am again telling you i am a religious scholar and i don,t know much about a debate on islam,what i said about the secularism is just my own opinion because i think what,s happening these days only separation of religion from the state is the only solution.And i know you are trying to confuse me :lol:

No i don,t support it because that,s not the type of pakistan what M A jinnah wanted.Just like we have some hindu judges at very high position ,the non muslims of pakistan should be allowed the same status in politics and armed forces and we need to promote the sense of nationalism .
Do you support indian non hindus being president and prime minister of india?

How illegal ??

Promotion of illegal content on the forum is not allowed. Its pirated. @Aeronaut @Manticore @WebMaster can explain better.

You watch Bollywood movies??? :woot: :woot:

Man, you must be outta yer mind!! :lol:
I think you are out of your mind who is asking such non sense questions :lol: Yes i watch hollywood,bollywood,lollywood and russian movies as well. And sometimes when i am in a good mood i also watch AVN awards :lol:

like your secular views
Thanks and i hope you are not sarcastic :lol:

@Victory Mr I don't need pathetic Indian desperate director to tell us what Islam is and what Jihad is we know what Islam and Jihad and these jokers can cry much as they can neither Jihad will stop nor Islam will stop and these kind of movies are doing exactly opposite for which these are made they increase hatred for Indians and those who make these kind of movies more @Secularpakistani

Back
Top Bottom